🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big election in the 18th District of PA today-- a sign of what's headed toward the GOP this Nov.

denile.gif

If you voted for that idiot I have even less respect for you.

My point stands. The party voted for radicals & crooks and you lost.

Here is a clear sign of what it takes to win. Moderation.

Like I said, will dems catch the OBVIOUS hint or miss the bus again

:lol:

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about how much "respect" you have for me. But thanks for sharing.

It takes "moderation" to win a district that has been solidly Red for 15 years.
Now you seem to be catching on. Congrats

Are you catching on to the fact that what wins in a R +11 district isn't the same as what wins in other places?
The only ones that need to catch on are the dems. They lost their own districts to a supposed womanizing pussy grabber because you all keep running wacko left candidates.
A Democrat victory in November will be par for the course for nearly every midterm president. Happens nearly every time. If you can keep your nutjob candidates out of the races it will happen again.

Hilary didn't lose because she was a "wacko left" candidate. She lost because she's incredibly unlikable.

No, she's not incredibly unlikable. She received 3 million more votes than Trump - despite all the conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about how much "respect" you have for me. But thanks for sharing.

It takes "moderation" to win a district that has been solidly Red for 15 years.
Now you seem to be catching on. Congrats

Are you catching on to the fact that what wins in a R +11 district isn't the same as what wins in other places?
The only ones that need to catch on are the dems. They lost their own districts to a supposed womanizing pussy grabber because you all keep running wacko left candidates.
A Democrat victory in November will be par for the course for nearly every midterm president. Happens nearly every time. If you can keep your nutjob candidates out of the races it will happen again.

Hilary didn't lose because she was a "wacko left" candidate. She lost because she's incredibly unlikable.

No, she's not incredibly unlikable. She received 3 million more votes than Trump - despite all the conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

She is incredibly unlikable. Otherwise, she would have won.

The Dem ran away from the left and the Gop ran away from the right. They both seemingly met in the middle on issues.
Point being that the far left lunacy that has been running loose in Congress is yet again rejected.
Trumps pragmatism is reflected in both candidates.

A pro-abortion candidate won in Alabama.

Liberals in other solid red districts have come close to winning in other special elections.

All tonight tells you is that if the Dems want to win in solid red rural districts that Trump won bigly 18 months ago, then don’t run a liberal.

But other than that, it says that the Republicans are sleep walking towards a beating in November.
I already stated MONTHS ago that the Gop would likely lose in 2018 because of their waffling bullshit over the last year and a half. So many promises unkept and the voters become complacent.

Nearly 50 state and national elections have swung to the Democrats since Trump was elected compared to something like 3 for the Republicans.

That isn’t because of GOP waffling.

It’s because women, the educated suburbanites and blacks are coming out in force against the GOP in a way they didn’t in 2016.
Are you daft?

It's the same shit every midterm

The Dem ran away from the left and the Gop ran away from the right. They both seemingly met in the middle on issues.
Point being that the far left lunacy that has been running loose in Congress is yet again rejected.

Liberals in other solid red districts have come close to winning in other special elections.

All tonight tells you is that if the Dems want to win in solid red rural districts that Trump won bigly 18 months ago, then don’t run a liberal.

But other than that, it says that the Republicans are sleep walking towards a beating in November.
I already stated MONTHS ago that the Gop would likely lose in 2018 because of their waffling bullshit over the last year and a half. So many promises unkept and the voters become complacent.

Nearly 50 state and national elections have swung to the Democrats since Trump was elected compared to something like 3 for the Republicans.

It’s because women, the educated suburbanites and blacks are coming out in force against the GOP in a way they didn’t in 2016.
Are you daft?

No, not like this.

If my best friend Rick Saccone loses tonight, that will prove my best friend Roy Moore is not a child molester, folks. So this election, no matter how it turns out, is a win/win situation for us.

Lamb is ahead by about 800 votes at this time. 100% of the vote is in, and they're down to counting mail in ballots. This isn't looking good for Republicans going into the midterm election. When you can't get REPUBLICANS to vote for the REPUBLICAN it's very serious---:RockOn:

YES it is a referendum on TRUMP. They no longer like him. Trump promised them steel tariffs in a BIG steel district recently on a "whim". He went down there twice to campaign for Saccone. Mike Pense showed up there to campaign for Saccone. Trump Jr. was there today trying to rally the crowds. The RNC had to dump 10 million into Saccone's campaign just to keep up with the local funding Lamb was getting.

"Everyone agrees the race is close. No one agrees why. Is this mostly about Trump? Saccone? Lamb? Murphy? Local radio talk show host Delano replies: In a district that Donald Trump won by nearly 20 points and no Democrat has come close to winning in decades, it's undeniable, in my view, that this election is a referendum on the performance of President Trump. On the ground, it's been a coalition of anti-Trump groups, many that sprouted after Trump's election and led by women, that have been the volunteer backbone of the Lamb campaign."
Yes, the Pennsylvania election is about Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

donald_trump_clown.gif

The result, NO Republican will be asking Trump for help during the midterm election cycle. They will have to run from him--and possibly even campaign against him. Saccone was campaigning that "he was Trump before Trump was Trump"-:cul2:- This is REALLY bad.

Last edited:

Are you daft?

No, not like this.
Ok Cletus

Are you daft?

No, not like this.
Ok Cletus

20 point swing form the presidential party in a district that is so solidly red that in 18 year has not elected a Democrat. Where the Democrats have not even bothered to field a candidate the last two elections.

Sure, Republicans are expected to lose in 2018 just for being the party in power, not districts like this though.

I don't think there is a recount provision for congressional districts in Penn

The importance is that this is redhot Trump country and the election is a dead heat.

The district will be re-draw.

The notice is to the Trumptootians. Your free ride over. You have to defend your districts much better. NJ, VA, AL, and other state lege blue victories should teach you that.

Nah, the excuses are running rampant.

How does a Pennsylvania recount work? Under Pennsylvania state law, if one candidate wins an election by less than half of a percentage point, all counties must start a recount.

But there’s a catch — PA-18 is an election for just one district, not the entire state. That means no mandatory recount is triggered, according to the Pennsylvania secretary of state’s office.

Petitions to have a recount are allowed, and voters have five days to file them, according to CNN’s David Wright.

PA 18 Special Election Candidate Votes Percent Reporting: 100%

Lamb (D) 113,111 49.8
Saccone (R)
112,532 49.6
Miller (L)
1,372 0.6 The truly worthless Libertarian Party screwed the GOP.

The recount can be petitioned.

How does a Pennsylvania recount work? Under Pennsylvania state law, if one candidate wins an election by less than half of a percentage point, all counties must start a recount.

But there’s a catch — PA-18 is an election for just one district, not the entire state. That means no mandatory recount is triggered, according to the Pennsylvania secretary of state’s office.

Petitions to have a recount are allowed, and voters have five days to file them, according to CNN’s David Wright.

Lamb (D) 113,111 49.8
Saccone (R)
112,532 49.6
Miller (L)

I don't think there is a recount provision for congressional districts in Penn

The importance is that this is redhot Trump country and the election is a dead heat.

The district will be re-draw.

The notice is to the Trumptootians. Your free ride over. You have to defend your districts much better. NJ, VA, AL, and other state lege blue victories should teach you that.

Nah, the excuses are running rampant.
Either candidate can request a recount. Their campaign must foot the bill and since this seat goes away in a couple months I doubt either would waste the money.

The recount can be petitioned.

Lamb (D) 113,111 49.8
Saccone (R)
112,532 49.6
Miller (L)

Yes, because in the Land of the Free we should only be allowed two choices in every election.

Why do you assume those Libertarian voters would have supported Saccone?

The Dems Ran a DINO against a rather dull and unknown Republican.

The Dem if he wins will likely vote with Trump 80% od the time so its a win win no matter who pulls it out.

Another excuse for the orange train wreck.
Yet true

The district is not going to be in its current form for the 2018 November election. It's going to be split and put into one Democratic Seat and a newly made competitive district.

No fucking way any candidate in the new districts invite trump in.

Vote that.

The most interesting aspect is that democrat Lamb is running almost as a moderate republican. He actually said he would not vote for Pelosi. The question is whether young democrat candidates will continue the lurch to the right or if they are lying.

The new 18th District that will be in place for the November election will be a 50/50 district not a (supposedly) safe republic one.

You can vote that.

The most interesting aspect is that democrat Lamb is running almost as a moderate republican. He actually said he would not vote for Pelosi. The question is whether young democrat candidates will continue the lurch to the right or if they are lying.

It's all the DNC has, is to try to feign acting LIKE a republican to get the votes, then like always, sway 180° in the other direction. How many times can they fool you with the same trick?

So by running more trump you lose in a (supposedly) safe red district?

Merged my thread into a thread with one of the boards biggest known FRAUDS who pretended to be a conservative for years.

FUCK YOU very much, I'm out.
I don't associate with known liars & frauds.

Lamb (D) 113,111 49.8
Saccone (R)
112,532 49.6
Miller (L)

I think they're down to mail in ballots now. Very rarely does a recount overturn the 1st vote, so I don't really think it matters if it's recounted or not.

The POINT is this is a MAJOR shot across the Republican bow. So far we have seen many seats go to Democrats in these special elections, but this race should have been a very easy win for Rick Saccone, because this district is so predominately Republican. It's nothing short of a miracle that Connor Lamb is this close.

This is going to convince a lot of House Republicans, like the 39 that have already announced they're not running for reelection in 2018 to quit the race too. Especially Republicans that are running in not so predominately Republican districts.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

And YES this has everything to do with Trump.
Yes, the Pennsylvania election is about Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
Merged my thread into a thread with one of the boards biggest known FRAUDS who pretended to be a conservative for years.

FUCK YOU very much, I'm out.
I don't associate with known liars & frauds.

No, you just vote for them.

Forum List

Back