🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big election in the 18th District of PA today-- a sign of what's headed toward the GOP this Nov.

It just seems really odd to me, that people would vote for a guy who is mirroring Trump policies but is not actually in his party, nor is he proven to be someone espousing those policies, as Trump has done so far. What is the appeal of that?

Imagine a GOP candidate came out tomorrow and said "we need to increase taxes, and Lenin was a great man" would alt-left voters somewhere in Cali say, "yeah, that guys seems sort of like Bernie let's vote for the Republican!"

Lamb isn't "mirroring" Trump's policies. He agrees with Trump on tariffs and guns.

That's about it.
He also pretends to be pro life.

The man is a Republican he just hasn't grown up enough yet to recognize it.

He's stated that he's personally pro-life, but wouldn't vote for any of the anti-abortion bills that have come up in Congress recently.
He would be laughed out of your party if you all weren't so desperate.

99% in and its a dead tie.

49.7% to 49.7%

They ought to duel with semi automatic scary firearms on the lawn in front of the governor's mansion.
Put up a festival tent, open bar, finger sandwiches, lawn mower races, an egg toss and strippers for the kids.

It just seems really odd to me, that people would vote for a guy who is mirroring Trump policies but is not actually in his party, nor is he proven to be someone espousing those policies, as Trump has done so far. What is the appeal of that?

Imagine a GOP candidate came out tomorrow and said "we need to increase taxes, and Lenin was a great man" would alt-left voters somewhere in Cali say, "yeah, that guys seems sort of like Bernie let's vote for the Republican!"

Lamb isn't "mirroring" Trump's policies. He agrees with Trump on tariffs and guns.

That's about it.

He's stated that he's personally pro-life, but wouldn't vote for any of the anti-abortion bills that have come up in Congress recently.

That's not how political parties work in this country.

People are members of the party they choose - the party doesn't choose them.

As I understand it because of redistricting this seat is going to be eliminated pretty soon unless the courts throw out the redrawn districts given that it seems like both sides might be hyping this a bit more than they need to.

That's about it.

Sure it is. Just look how Webb was treated in the primaries with Hillary. He was the reasoned moderate and got das boot rapidly.
Look how y'all cheated Sanders.

As I understand it because of redistricting this seat is going to be eliminated pretty soon unless the courts throw out the redrawn districts given that it seems like both sides might be hyping this a bit more than they need to.
It is a pointless election. Could be seen as a bellwether for moderate dems but not much more.
The only question is are democrats smart enough to read the tea leaves or will they continue their absurd far left nonsense...

I will say one thing, Lamb ran a very Trumpian Campaign, so if he wins, that represents a rebellion against the Radkcal American Hating Left.

That's about it.

Sure it is. Just look how Webb was treated in the primaries with Hillary. He was the reasoned moderate and got das boot rapidly.

:lol:

How exactly did I "cheat" Sanders?

I voted for him in the primary, and then I wrote him in for the general.

You're not understanding how it works. The voters steer the party, not the other way around. If anything, Trump's election as a Republican shows that clearly.

Webb lost. So did Sanders. More people voted for Hilary than voted for them. That's the way it goes.

You're not understanding how it works. The voters steer the party, not the other way around. If anything, Trump's election as a Republican shows that clearly.

Webb lost. So did Sanders. More people voted for Hilary than voted for them. That's the way it goes.
If you voted for that idiot I have even less respect for you.

My point stands. The party voted for radicals & crooks and you lost.

Here is a clear sign of what it takes to win. Moderation.

Like I said, will dems catch the OBVIOUS hint or miss the bus again

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about how much "respect" you have for me. But thanks for sharing.

It takes "moderation" to win a district that has been solidly Red for 15 years.

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about how much "respect" you have for me. But thanks for sharing.

Now you seem to be catching on. Congrats

The Dem ran away from the left and the Gop ran away from the right. They both seemingly met in the middle on issues.
Point being that the far left lunacy that has been running loose in Congress is yet again rejected.
Trumps pragmatism is reflected in both candidates.

A pro-abortion candidate won in Alabama.

Liberals in other solid red districts have come close to winning in other special elections.

All tonight tells you is that if the Dems want to win in solid red rural districts that Trump won bigly 18 months ago, then don’t run a liberal.

But other than that, it says that the Republicans are sleep walking towards a beating in November.

Are you catching on to the fact that what wins in a R +11 district isn't the same as what wins in other places?

The Dem ran away from the left and the Gop ran away from the right. They both seemingly met in the middle on issues.
Point being that the far left lunacy that has been running loose in Congress is yet again rejected.

Liberals in other solid red districts have come close to winning in other special elections.

All tonight tells you is that if the Dems want to win in solid red rural districts that Trump won bigly 18 months ago, then don’t run a liberal.

But other than that, it says that the Republicans are sleep walking towards a beating in November.
I already stated MONTHS ago that the Gop would likely lose in 2018 because of their waffling bullshit over the last year and a half. So many promises unkept and the voters become complacent.

Are you catching on to the fact that what wins in a R +11 district isn't the same as what wins in other places?
The only ones that need to catch on are the dems. They lost their own districts to a supposed womanizing pussy grabber because you all keep running wacko left candidates.
A Democrat victory in November will be par for the course for nearly every midterm president. Happens nearly every time. If you can keep your nutjob candidates out of the races it will happen again.

The only ones that need to catch on are the dems. They lost their own districts to a supposed womanizing pussy grabber because you all keep running wacko left candidates.
A Democrat victory in November will be par for the course for nearly every midterm president. Happens nearly every time. If you can keep your nutjob candidates out of the races it will happen again.

Hilary didn't lose because she was a "wacko left" candidate. She lost because she's incredibly unlikable.

I already stated MONTHS ago that the Gop would likely lose in 2018 because of their waffling bullshit over the last year and a half. So many promises unkept and the voters become complacent.

Nearly 50 state and national elections have swung to the Democrats since Trump was elected compared to something like 3 for the Republicans.

That isn’t because of GOP waffling.

It’s because women, the educated suburbanites and blacks are coming out in force against the GOP in a way they didn’t in 2016.

Saccone did his best to tell the people he’s on his knees for Trump. Stop telling people he was running away from the right.
Trump is not right wing. He is a centrist.

Forum List

Back