🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big election in the 18th District of PA today-- a sign of what's headed toward the GOP this Nov.

99% in and its a dead tie.

49.7% to 49.7%

They ought to duel with semi automatic scary firearms on the lawn in front of the governor's mansion.
Put up a festival tent, open bar, finger sandwiches, lawn mower races, an egg toss and strippers for the kids.

Lamb is a Marine, I would put my money on him

This loss does not bode well for the GOP in November. The Blue Wave is coming.

I love the spin from the Trump zealots that Lamb ran on the "right". He is against repealing ObamaCare, he is against the Trump tax cut, he supports abortion laws and he wants stronger background checks for guns. Oh but he does support tariffs...which is a liberal point of view

The Blue Wave is coming

pee-puddle-clipart-1.jpg

The recount can be petitioned.

How does a Pennsylvania recount work? Under Pennsylvania state law, if one candidate wins an election by less than half of a percentage point, all counties must start a recount.

But there’s a catch — PA-18 is an election for just one district, not the entire state. That means no mandatory recount is triggered, according to the Pennsylvania secretary of state’s office.

Petitions to have a recount are allowed, and voters have five days to file them, according to CNN’s David Wright.

PA 18 Special Election Candidate Votes Percent Reporting: 100%

Lamb (D) 113,111 49.8
Saccone (R)
112,532 49.6
Miller (L)
1,372 0.6 The truly worthless Libertarian Party screwed the GOP.

Yes, because in the Land of the Free we should only be allowed two choices in every election.

Why do you assume those Libertarian voters would have supported Saccone?
Who said they should not vote? I wrote the party is worthless.

This is not a vote against the GOP as much as it is Trump.

And this in a blood red district.

It just seems really odd to me, that people would vote for a guy who is mirroring Trump policies but is not actually in his party, nor is he proven to be someone espousing those policies, as Trump has done so far. What is the appeal of that?

Imagine a GOP candidate came out tomorrow and said "we need to increase taxes, and Lenin was a great man" would alt-left voters somewhere in Cali say, "yeah, that guys seems sort of like Bernie let's vote for the Republican!"

Lamb isn't "mirroring" Trump's policies. He agrees with Trump on tariffs and guns.

That's about it.
I thought he said he'd vote against Nancy P?

It just seems really odd to me, that people would vote for a guy who is mirroring Trump policies but is not actually in his party, nor is he proven to be someone espousing those policies, as Trump has done so far. What is the appeal of that?

Imagine a GOP candidate came out tomorrow and said "we need to increase taxes, and Lenin was a great man" would alt-left voters somewhere in Cali say, "yeah, that guys seems sort of like Bernie let's vote for the Republican!"

Lamb isn't "mirroring" Trump's policies. He agrees with Trump on tariffs and guns.

That's about it.

Yep, he'll vote for a different Democrat.

That's about it.

why wouldn't he? we know this. he's a chameleon.

That's about it.

He's a democrat, he's just not a liberal one, why does that make him a chameleon?

If he is re elected to one of the new redrawn PA districts this is what will happen.

• He will be a Democrat
  • The Democrats take the house in a wave year
  • He will vote for another Democrat as speaker and not Pelosi
  • Either another Democrat will be speaker or it will be Pelosi
  • He will still be a Democrat
  • He will vote more often in agreement with Pelosi than Republicans
  • Bye-bye GOP protecting Trump from himself

That's about it.

He's a democrat, he's just not a liberal one, why does that make him a chameleon?

If he is re elected to one of the new redrawn PA districts this is what will happen.

• He will be a Democrat
he took DNC money, he is whatever they want him to be at any time. He needed to win for them, so they gave him rope to go and make his policy in line with Trump to win. once done, the chameleon will then change back and vote Democrat. On everything, because, he took the DNC money. The DNC also knew there wasn't enough time before November for him to have to show those chameleon colors.

That's about it.

• He will be a Democrat

That is one of the Country's greatest hope. trump is slowly taking this country down.

That's about it.

• He will be a Democrat

That is one of the Country's greatest hope. trump is slowly taking this country down.
Trump is a despicable person, even more so than Hill, imo. However, I'm not sure he's taking the country down. There is SOMETHING between him and Russia, and while getting Nato to pay more a fair share is a good thing, allowing Putin to drive wedges amongst our strongest allies (who fought with us in Afgan) makes us less safe.

But aside from the Russia connection, I'm not sure that he's doing much harm. The ACA is dead, but that may not be a bad thing as it was a failure as much as a success. The judiciary is going way right, but the judiciary polices itself within the constitution's parameters - even the ACA was not a constitutional crisis along the lines of Watergate or civil rights. We needed to deal with China and trade a long time ago. If steel prices increase greatly, he'll back down ... he's rather good at reversing field for an old fat guy. His sabre rattling with NK actually had a curious effect of causing a liberal SK leader to take control of the defense against NK. The wal is hyperbole, but open borders are not an option.

But yeah, his personality is at odds with most Americans. And the dems have their best shot at the House since W invaded Iraq.

Forum List

Back