Big Fani’s inner circle is now throwing her under the bus…

Fanis testimony was so terrible yesterday her attorneys won’t put her on the stand again so much for Fani eagerness to testify to dispute all the lies being told.

Willis being removed from the case will not stop it and probably not slow it down at all.
A prosecutor doesn't need a grand jury indictment to bring a case to trial. Which would also mean that if Fani's taken off the case and a new prosecutor is brought on, the new prosecutor isn't bound by the grand jury indictments. The prosecutor will decide whether to continue to pursue the case or stop it all together if they feel that the case isn't strong enough to get convictions.

You will laugh yourself silly when you find out how wrong you are. But that is MAGA for you, witless and mindless.

DEI fail Fani hired an ambulance chasing attorney she was banging with no criminal trial experience to prosecute the former POTUS in the most high profile case in America. Then she actually takes the stand for all to see her incompetence.
You gottem now!

None of that will change Trump be prosecuted.

If convicted, he will be imprisoned.

If imprisoned, the Amendment XXV process will begin.

PeanutGallery knows full well that a ballstothewalls attorney will be appointed to prosecute Trump.
Who gets to determine who gets assigned to the case if Fani is removed? I believe the state of Georgia would have to do that. A state with a Republican governor. The state could simply slow walk the selection. The state could choose someone who isn't so gung-ho about taking the case. Balls to the wall attorney ... maybe. It'll make it a whole lot easier to not have the case be tried before the election, though.

why are you attacking a black woman? She said she saw it with her own eyes.
Last time I checked Fanni is black and her and Wade said it didn't happen. This is a woman who was pretty much let go, so she has an ax to grind. Hell I could go up in there and claim to have seen them hugging and kissing. Why couldn't she give any specific times and places?
But right on que, a black woman says she sees something that runs counter and might might hurt the demaklan and you come running to attack her.
Actually right on cue a boot licking comes out and claims she saw them hugging and kissing with absolutely no proof and you claim it's true because you hope it might get your Orange God off the hook.
Why don't you just put your white hood on a ride up to lynch her?
That's the party boot lickers like you ride with.

How does someone who speaks like an uneducated hood-rat end up in her position?

Last time I checked Fanni is black and her and Wade said it didn't happen. This is a woman who was pretty much let go, so she has an ax to grind. Hell I could go up in there and claim to have seen them hugging and kissing. Why couldn't she give any specific times and places?

Actually right on cue a boot licking comes out and claims she saw them hugging and kissing with absolutely no proof and you claim it's true because you hope it might get your Orange God off the hook.

All of the Social Justice over the last 60 years. People given opportunities not afforded in the past. Supposed to be better as more to choose from. She is not that good. Looked to put a feather in her cap to run for governor. The fools may elect her at some point. Taking the case was not smart. she did not have to do it. A Soros hire. Many more.

last I checked this was a eye witness who was black and said it did. and no Fanni and her man aren't saying ti didn't happen, they are saying it started after she hired him (without approval as law requires), she obviously has a big interest in contining to lie. But on que, you come out defending your demaklan, and attacking the black neutral witness.

Fanis testimony was so terrible yesterday her attorneys won’t put her on the stand again so much for Fani eagerness to testify to dispute all the lies being told.
Someone took her aside and explained she had just confessed to campaign finance violations and income tax evasion, and maybe she should follow the first rule of holes and stop digging.

Forum List

Back