Big Fani’s inner circle is now throwing her under the bus…

Nathan Wade swore out an affidavit. He appears to have lied several times in his sworn statement.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse for Fani, it looks like her own circle—friends and coworkers alike—is starting to turn on her. Folks close to the drama are coming out of the woodwork, spilling the real tea about her affair with the married guy. And if their stories are true, Big Fani hasn’t just been bending the truth; she’s been snapping it in half and lying like a rug. It’s looking more and more like she might need to swap the DA’s office for a cell, not just for this debacle but for a laundry list of other illegal moves.
Popular legal eagle Techno Fog shared the details on X:
New details alleged against Fulton County DA Fani Willis-
Witnesses will testify she “cohabitated” with Nathan Wade (despite her denials) at her home
The relationship began in 2019 – 3 years before Willis/Wade says it began, and before Wade’s 2021 appointment
“Witnesses will testify” that DA Willis and Wade cohabitated at an AirBNB “that was paid for by tax payer money”
The “safe house” was also a romantic getaway!

...​

no more shits.jpg

Nathan Wade swore out an affidavit. He appears to have lied several times in his sworn statement.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse for Fani, it looks like her own circle—friends and coworkers alike—is starting to turn on her. Folks close to the drama are coming out of the woodwork, spilling the real tea about her affair with the married guy. And if their stories are true, Big Fani hasn’t just been bending the truth; she’s been snapping it in half and lying like a rug. It’s looking more and more like she might need to swap the DA’s office for a cell, not just for this debacle but for a laundry list of other illegal moves.
Popular legal eagle Techno Fog shared the details on X:
New details alleged against Fulton County DA Fani Willis-
Witnesses will testify she “cohabitated” with Nathan Wade (despite her denials) at her home
The relationship began in 2019 – 3 years before Willis/Wade says it began, and before Wade’s 2021 appointment
“Witnesses will testify” that DA Willis and Wade cohabitated at an AirBNB “that was paid for by tax payer money”
The “safe house” was also a romantic getaway!

...​

see him sweatin like a pig......lol................he better get used to that witness stand....lolol.....what a dumb negro

It means exactly that. Receipts contradict your lie and verified what fanis friend says.
They don't have receipts for travel during the time Ms. Yeartie alleged they were together. All the receipts they have is from the period of time Fani Willis and Nathan Wade testified to. Ms. Yeartie had no evidence beyond her claim.

While I don't have any courtroom experience, the woman who is questioning the two principals in this affair is profoundly unimpressive. And I presume she has credentials that would choke a horse.

Parenthetically, my grades in law school were only middling because I refused to "think like a lawyer."

Prove what? You didn't watch the hearing? They discussed the dates of the receipts they did have in depth. Funny how they did a lot of traveling in the time they claim to be together and not any in the time Ms. Yeartie claims.

why are you attacking a black woman? She said she saw it with her own eyes.

But right on que, a black woman says she sees something that runs counter and might might hurt the demaklan and you come running to attack her.

Why don't you just put your white hood on a ride up to lynch her?
You're the one putting on costumes and a performance. Who knew cuckolding racists turned yall into drama majors. I'd throw roses at you but you know, the internet. :lmao:

You're the one putting on costumes and a performance. Who knew cuckolding racists turned yall into drama majors. I'd throw roses at you but you know, the internet. :lmao:
wait, so the black woman that saw Fani (who was in fact cuckholding), is racist? What the F?

you folks are going crazy to defend this corrupt official....amazing

wait, so the black woman that saw Fani (who was in fact cuckholding), is racist? What the F?

you folks are going crazy to defend this corrupt official....amazing
I love this interpretative dance number you're doing here. Theater is much more suited to you cosplayers than the proud racism of your ancestors. :lmao:

Forum List

Back