Big Left wants people to believe the black man who killed 5 people at WI parade did it accidentally

Prokupecz told John Berman that the suspect — who is in custody — drove into the parade route as they were fleeing from a separate incident.

“That’s what law enforcement officials say, that they believe he was fleeing another crime scene perhaps and while fleeing, he drove through this parade route,”

They are no longer suppose to report on what law enforcement tells them?

Anyone buying this?

I'll take it -------- I was most worried about Muslim car terrorism in Europe getting started here.

Yeah, they are saying a knife fight, they can place his car there --- maybe he thought someone was coming after him. It could indeed be panic ---- I watched three videos of the red SUV and the beginning of it could be him suddenly caught in a parade and just ------- plowing through.

You know, it would be a little less bad if it weren't terrorism in any way. I hope. The guy is obviously a total screw-up criminal, not one of your brighter lights.

Whether he was fleeing from another crime or not, he found his way into bigger trouble and if found guilty he won't see the light of day for many years.

Marvin the dumb ass has lied about this and unlike him and the other racists do with every white criminal such as Rittenhouse and the McMichaels, I don't give a fuck about this sorry ass scrub and if they throw the book at him, they need to throw a library.

Ohhhhh! It was an accident as he was running away from HAVING STABBED SOMEONE. This is democrat land, that's the excuse we are supposed to accept.

The weird thing is that he wasn't being pursued. Don't you think cops would have given the cops at the parade a heads up if they were in a high-speed chase that was headed towards them.

Democrats don't think much.

The weird thing is that he wasn't being pursued. Don't you think cops would have given the cops at the parade a heads up if they were in a high-speed chase that was headed towards them.

Democrats don't think much.

Law enforcement said he was possibly fleeing another crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All CNN or MSNBC cares about is stoking the flames of racism and White supremacy. And after every trial, they're hoping to get a verdict that will result in nationwide riots, shallow ass bastards that they are.
No, people like you do.

Law enforcement said he was possibly fleeing another crime.

And he decided to go THROUGH a parade to flee? I mean he wasn't being pursued at the time so why on earth would he drive through barricades and run over people? That would certainly draw attention and slow him down in his effort to escape. It makes no sense.

Forum List

Back