Biggest crime in america - Talking While White

Why is it that people from Texarse are generally regarded as some of the most backward people in the developed world ?
From my experience they are very naive and talk far too much for a people with little to say . Can't fellow Americans sit on them ? And keep them quiet until spoken to ?

Why is it that people from Texarse are generally regarded as some of the most backward people in the developed world ?

Only by pretentious douchebags who don't understand or appreciate the United States of America.

While no one was looking, Texas has quietly stolen the tech industry from California.

Try reading more carefully, moron.

Again, prove that I have taken credit for what others have done.

And when you fail, I expect an apology.

Again, read what I wrote, moron.

Obviously you can't comprehend what you wrote.

I notice you didn't include the entire thread on this response. And it's because it would show your utter stupidity.

You listed names of people you claim have taken credit for what others have done and you included me.

I challenged your bullshit lie and you folded like a cheap blanket.

I knew you wasn't man enough to admit you were wrong.

Someday, with effort, you might be able to understand what that sentence means. Good luck.

Someday, with effort, you might be able to understand what that sentence means. Good luck.

I know what it means you retarded ouke.

It means you accused me of taking credit for what others have done ALL THE DAMN TIME.

But when asked to prove your bullshit claim you failed!

You are nothing but a troll.

You know, if you hadn't aligned yourself with every OTHER racist idiot on this site you might have avoided all this shame and confusion. Poor choices.

Forum List

Back