Biggest Losers of Brexit

Scotland will now leave GB to join the EU.

The pound is tanking.

And the unwashed and unthinking far right cheers.

Do you reside in GB?

I always thought "they" were smarter, but proved me wrong! Their millennials are about as slow and clueless as ours in the States! These mohrons are applauding it as their currency tanks by 10% already! :rolleyes-41:
Their youngsters wanted to stay in the EU It was the old shits who screwed it up.

Last edited:

The pound is tanking.

EU is going to bleed out....watch for France and/or Spain to be next to leave.

Jake why are you consistently on the wrong side of history? I really wonder with whom your allegiances are with.....do you not understand what an oligarchy is?
That won't happen, ck. No one else will leave EU. The only bleeding out will be GB, particularly when Scotland leaves.

ck, you are a populist good for you. But I don't want to live on a farm without electricity, running water, and good veterinary services near by.
Jake, as an American you should understand why a nation voted "yes" (leave) to assert its independence. Every American should understand and celebrate their decision.

The pound is tanking.

Jake why are you consistently on the wrong side of history? I really wonder with whom your allegiances are with.....do you not understand what an oligarchy is?
That won't happen, ck. No one else will leave EU. The only bleeding out will be GB, particularly when Scotland leaves.

ck, you are a populist good for you. But I don't want to live on a farm without electricity, running water, and good veterinary services near by.
Jake, as an American you should understand why a nation voted "yes" (leave) to assert its independence. Every American should understand and celebrate their decision.
The problem, old chap, is that they did not understand why themselves. They do now.

The pound is tanking.

Do you reside in GB?
I imagine travel to Ireland will remain obscenely expensive.

God I hate to add debt now, but it may be time to go over with the family, rent a car and do the Cathedral crawl I did on my bike 30 years ago.
Do it now because by next spring it will be much higher. This vote :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

The delirium in the UK will not transfer to the US. It is a different world. The UK is going to be screwed for the next decade.

All the while Donnie cheers for the financial losses.

Uh, your Benefactor George Soros is the one making Big Bank by shorting GBP right now, bub.

at risk ..

global currency values
corporate interests
jobs
global economy
markets

BUT lets fucking celebrate !!!!!!!!!!

stupid shit RW's finally have a valid reason to show concern and they want to fucking celebrate.

wow ..

The delirium in the UK will not transfer to the US. It is a different world. The UK is going to be screwed for the next decade.

All the while Donnie cheers for the financial losses.

Uh, your Benefactor George Soros is the one making Big Bank by shorting GBP right now, bub.

his hedge fund manager is working for Trump, it's ok now.

at risk ..

global currency values
corporate interests
jobs
global economy
markets

BUT lets fucking celebrate !!!!!!!!!!

stupid shit RW's finally have a valid reason to show concern and the want to fucking celebrate.

wow ..
That's why they will get hammered this fall.

The pound is tanking.

The problem, old chap, is that they did not understand why themselves. They do now.
You kidding? They fully understood.

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard said it best when he wrote:

Stripped of distractions, it comes down to an elemental choice: whether to restore the full self-government of this nation, or to continue living under a higher supranational regime, ruled by a European Council that we do not elect in any meaningful sense, and that the British people can never remove, even when it persists in error.

The pound is tanking.

You kidding? They fully understood.

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard said it best when he wrote:

Stripped of distractions, it comes down to an elemental choice: whether to restore the full self-government of this nation, or to continue living under a higher supranational regime, ruled by a European Council that we do not elect in any meaningful sense, and that the British people can never remove, even when it persists in error.

go find a party hat and a whistle ...

Dow closes down 600 after Brexit surprise; financials post worst day since 2011

Forum List

Back