Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

that's funny... I didn't think you followed the old testament. you keep kosher, too? if you don't should probably stop picking and choosing, of course.

because if you know anything about your own book, jesus never said a damn word about gays, but he said an awful lot about giving unto Caesar what is Caesar's and taking care of the poor.

neither of which you believe in.

Picking and choosing is what Cafeteria Christian's do best.

You mean like the homos did with the billboard? Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

The billboard is funny, especially since Jesus condemned a fig tree, but never said anything about homosexuality.
Sorry, but you lose, I've already posted where Jesus came to uphold all the law, and the law states all practicing homosexuals should be put to death.

I don't care if you agree or not, but you will find out, within a few measly decades, all adulterers, liars, whoremongers, and practicing homosexuals, are in for a big surprise...Enjoy the heat, you earned it!
We're all moving to Palm Springs? Awesome!

Bigots In Mississippi Were Just Surprised With This Perfect Billboard

57040cb22e000064009507f9.jpeg

Earlier today, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed a bill into law that may be the most intense anti-queer legislation to pass in America to date. According to Reuters, “the far-reaching law allows people with religious objections to deny wedding services to same-sex couples. It also clears the way for employers to cite religion in determining workplace policies on dress code, grooming and bathroom and locker access.”

In response, the non-profit organization Planting Peace purchased space on a giant electronic billboard in the Southern state to remind so-called Christians about the “golden rule” in a hilarious way.

The American Taliban (fringe-right Christian Evangelicals) need to be put down and shut down.

Just like a liberal totalitarian idiot. You want to shut down people you disagree with.

Earlier today, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed a bill into law that may be the most intense anti-queer legislation to pass in America to date. According to Reuters, “the far-reaching law allows people with religious objections to deny wedding services to same-sex couples. It also clears the way for employers to cite religion in determining workplace policies on dress code, grooming and bathroom and locker access.”

In response, the non-profit organization Planting Peace purchased space on a giant electronic billboard in the Southern state to remind so-called Christians about the “golden rule” in a hilarious way.

The American Taliban (fringe-right Christian Evangelicals) need to be put down and shut down.

Just like a liberal totalitarian idiot. You want to shut down people you disagree with.
PRED You live in N Dakota?

Pa

that's funny... I didn't think you followed the old testament. you keep kosher, too? if you don't should probably stop picking and choosing, of course.

because if you know anything about your own book, jesus never said a damn word about gays, but he said an awful lot about giving unto Caesar what is Caesar's and taking care of the poor.

You mean like the homos did with the billboard? Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

The billboard is funny, especially since Jesus condemned a fig tree, but never said anything about homosexuality.
Sorry, but you lose, I've already posted where Jesus came to uphold all the law, and the law states all practicing homosexuals should be put to death.

I don't care if you agree or not, but you will find out, within a few measly decades, all adulterers, liars, whoremongers, and practicing homosexuals, are in for a big surprise...Enjoy the heat, you earned it!

then why do Christians keep saying he made a new covenant? that was ostensibly the reason for your not having to keep the laws of kashreit.

so I think you lose. *shrug*

She's an idiot.

The OT is looked more as a history book to Christians, the vast majority of it is Mosaic Law and Old Covenant Law, done away with by the New Covenant which was to bring the Gentiles and Jews together

Pa

No, and that meme you posted is a huge pile of shit.
image.jpeg

Pa

View attachment 70479
lol sure pred you live by the book like all your other god fearing republicans

Pa

View attachment 70479

Lol, you know nothing at all, idiot.

Pa

View attachment 70479

Lol, you know nothing at all, idiot.
Oh I know a lot about you go to meeting hypocrites

then why do Christians keep saying he made a new covenant? that was ostensibly the reason for your not having to keep the laws of kashreit.

She's an idiot.

The OT is looked more as a history book to Christians, the vast majority of it is Mosaic Law and Old Covenant Law, done away with by the New Covenant which was to bring the Gentiles and Jews together

Disprove it, moron. Your habit of calling someone an idiot and running away (or staying and sniping like the tool you are) is over. Come on, put up or shut up, tool. We both know (and any other Christian) knows full well you're in over your pointed head. Loser LOL

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

GFY blowhard, nobody takes your stupid ass serious

Spoken like a true Christian...
Amen

So all those gay churches are for what?

They are not following God's law, that's for sure

You claimed gays don't believe in god. They do. Who said they aren't following the 10 commandments? Those are god's law, right?

Homosexuality is against God's law....just a fact

So you can cite chapter and verse of god saying that? God, not Paul.

I've already told you loons, the Bible is God's word...you either follow it or you don't but I've heard every lame brain excuse you loons can think of. Save it. Homosexuality is an abomination unto the Lord. Fact

Chew on it...this thread is stupid
Chew on a shrimp. Oh, wait, you can't. That's an abomination too.

She's an idiot.

Disprove it, moron. Your habit of calling someone an idiot and running away (or staying and sniping like the tool you are) is over. Come on, put up or shut up, tool. We both know (and any other Christian) knows full well you're in over your pointed head. Loser LOL

The burden of proof is on you, Dingbat.

She's an idiot.

No it's not,it's on you and for your ill informed little twit eating shellfish is no longer a sin and never was for gentiles. You loser clowns are in waaaay over your heads AHAHAHAHAAH This is great fun making you look as fucking stupid as you both are. Let's dance, hag, you're getting massacred LMAO

Pretty sure he said hate the sin, love the sinner...

Oh look....the New Covenant did replace the Old Covenant......TADA!!!!!!!! LMAO
Then homosexuality is no longer an abomination since the only place it's called an abomination is in the Old Testament.

<smh>

She's an idiot.

Oh, what is it today...OT counts or not? Paul/Saul is God now?

Forum List

Back