Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

that's funny... I didn't think you followed the old testament. you keep kosher, too? if you don't should probably stop picking and choosing, of course.

because if you know anything about your own book, jesus never said a damn word about gays, but he said an awful lot about giving unto Caesar what is Caesar's and taking care of the poor.

neither of which you believe in.

Picking and choosing is what Cafeteria Christian's do best.

You mean like the homos did with the billboard? Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

The billboard is funny, especially since Jesus condemned a fig tree, but never said anything about homosexuality.

low me to very briefly use the Bible to smack these Bible thumpers, because Romans, Timothy and Corinthians — it does sound like an Italian leather bar — are not God or Jesus speaking. Those are all letters from the one and only St. Paul.

Now, Paul is a fascinating figure. Jesus is like this radical revolutionary liberal and Paul is his really conservative PR guy. Most of the sexual hang-ups of the New Testament come from Paul, who believed the world would end in his lifetime and generally thought people should be celibate like him.

Now Romans says, “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another.” Slam dunk for homophobes, right?

when you read what comes before, Paul’s talking in the past tense about God punishing Romans for worshiping Roman gods. How? By giving them up unto vile affections. They’re not hooking up with each other to spite God — God’s making them do it to punish them. In the fetish community, this is called “forced bi.” Or so I’ve read on Craigslist.

What’s more, if they’re changing their “natural use of the woman” to burn in lust for each other, where’s the gay part come in, homophobes? They’re not gay guys: They’re straight guys hooking up with other straight guys. Also very common on Craigslist, or so I’m told.

John Fugelsang: Why the New Testament doesn’t condemn gay people
What theological institute did you graduate from, again?

None. You?

There are theologians that argue the same thing.
OK so you have no idea what you're talking about. As per usual.
rabbi just wear your yarmulka on a trip through mississippi........they love us jews there too

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

that's funny... I didn't think you followed the old testament. you keep kosher, too? if you don't should probably stop picking and choosing, of course.

because if you know anything about your own book, jesus never said a damn word about gays, but he said an awful lot about giving unto Caesar what is Caesar's and taking care of the poor.

You mean like the homos did with the billboard? Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

ah...homos?

more classlessness from the angry cow

One of my favorite verses, and I cant wait to see it happen, imagine bodecea Seawytch JoeB131 and all unbelievers having to bow down to anyone, much less their King.

Romans 14:11For it is written, [As] I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Even if they die today, they still have to bow, and give praise to God

Philippians 2:10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

And they wont be able to stop themselves, I cant wait to watch them all drop a load in their pants. Yes, I am going to laugh when that happens, very hard.

1 Corinthians 7:10-11:

To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.
Corinthians One? What does Corinthians Two say?

The billboard is funny, especially since Jesus condemned a fig tree, but never said anything about homosexuality.

she'd probably have to know what the bible really says to get the joke

The Bible is God's word, that shit won't fly....and it scares the crap out of homos for some reason, considering they don't even believe in God.

So all those gay churches are for what?

They are not following God's law, that's for sure

You claimed gays don't believe in god. They do. Who said they aren't following the 10 commandments? Those are god's law, right?

Homosexuality is against God's law....just a fact

So you can cite chapter and verse of god saying that? God, not Paul.

I've already told you loons, the Bible is God's word...you either follow it or you don't but I've heard every lame brain excuse you loons can think of. Save it. Homosexuality is an abomination unto the Lord. Fact

Chew on it...this thread is stupid

GFY blowhard, nobody takes your stupid ass serious

Spoken like a true Christian...

you mean pretend Christian. mostly she's classless and angry.

You don't know the definition of class faux lawyer

we can pretend both of those things.

as usual, you're wrong about every word you type.

now run along, skanyirishlass
sassy didn't curse you out? I'm surprised,,,,,whoops I spoke too soon Foul mouth is at it again

Sorry, but you lose, I've already posted where Jesus came to uphold all the law, and the law states all practicing homosexuals should be put to death.

I don't care if you agree or not, but you will find out, within a few measly decades, all adulterers, liars, whoremongers, and practicing homosexuals, are in for a big surprise...Enjoy the heat, you earned it!

Sorry, but you lose, I've already posted where Jesus came to uphold all the law, and the law states all practicing homosexuals should be put to death.

I don't care if you agree or not, but you will find out, within a few measly decades, all adulterers, liars, whoremongers, and practicing homosexuals, are in for a big surprise...Enjoy the heat, you earned it!

then why do Christians keep saying he made a new covenant? that was ostensibly the reason for your not having to keep the laws of kashreit.

so I think you lose. *shrug*

The op clearly has a different definition of owned than most people.

How do you love your neighbor by letting them be sued because they don't want to do work for a gay marriage?

Prove..."God" said he hates homosexuality!
Prove it!

Who said he does? Quite to the contrary. He loves those who struggle with same sex attraction so much that he died for them. He atoned for their sins and invites them, just like he invites the rest of us to use his sacrifice and repent of our sins so we can partake in the divine nature

Riiiiiight....:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Tiny it's too late for you
Avoiding Worldliness

For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world and lose his soul – Mark 8:36

The world is not our life source.

Read more at 20 Amazing Things Jesus Said

Chapter and verse, please? Not Paul, God, thx.

The Bible is God's word, that shit won't fly....

Yet according to you, the Old Covenant was replaced with the New Covenant. So why did "God" change his mind? And why are "his" words so full of contradictions? And what's with the fabric content on that shirt you're wearing? Is it made from two fabrics mixed together? Blasphemer!

Will the homos be erecting a billboard on Florida about this Muslim and the Koran? :rolleyes:

Florida: Muslim speaker says killing gays is act of “compassion”

The Qur’an contains numerous condemnations of homosexual activity: “And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, ‘Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.’…And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.” (Qur’an 7:80-84)

Muhammad specifies the punishment for this in a hadith: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.’” (Sunan Abu Dawud 4462)

And so one Muslim cleric, Sheikh Khalid Yasin, concluded: “God is very straightforward about this — not we Muslims, not subjective, the Sharia is very clear about it, the punishment for homosexuality, bestiality or anything like that is death. We don’t make any excuses about that, it’s not our law — it’s the Koran.”

Will the homos be erecting a billboard on Florida about this Muslim and the Koran? :rolleyes:

The Qur’an contains numerous condemnations of homosexual activity: “And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, ‘Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.’…And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.” (Qur’an 7:80-84)

Muhammad specifies the punishment for this in a hadith: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.’” (Sunan Abu Dawud 4462)

And so one Muslim cleric, Sheikh Khalid Yasin, concluded: “God is very straightforward about this — not we Muslims, not subjective, the Sharia is very clear about it, the punishment for homosexuality, bestiality or anything like that is death. We don’t make any excuses about that, it’s not our law — it’s the Koran.”

Well, we know you approve of what he has to say.....but, like you, he's an idiot. And yet an idiot who hasn't codified his idiocy into law.

Forum List

Back