Bigots In Mississippi Were Just OWNED! With This Perfect Billboard

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

Chapter and verse, please? Not Paul, God, thx.

The Bible is God's word, that shit won't fly....and it scares the crap out of homos for some reason, considering they don't even believe in God.

So all those gay churches are for what?

They are not following God's law, that's for sure

You claimed gays don't believe in god. They do. Who said they aren't following the 10 commandments? Those are god's law, right?

Homosexuality is against God's law....just a fact

God also said homosexuality is an abomination. Don't be using God to suit your agenda

The Bible is God's word, that shit won't fly....and it scares the crap out of homos for some reason, considering they don't even believe in God.

You claimed gays don't believe in god. They do. Who said they aren't following the 10 commandments? Those are god's law, right?
Well, that and that lying with a man thingy.

Bigots In Mississippi Were Just Surprised With This Perfect Billboard

57040cb22e000064009507f9.jpeg

Earlier today, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed a bill into law that may be the most intense anti-queer legislation to pass in America to date. According to Reuters, “the far-reaching law allows people with religious objections to deny wedding services to same-sex couples. It also clears the way for employers to cite religion in determining workplace policies on dress code, grooming and bathroom and locker access.”

In response, the non-profit organization Planting Peace purchased space on a giant electronic billboard in the Southern state to remind so-called Christians about the “golden rule” in a hilarious way.

The American Taliban (fringe-right Christian Evangelicals) need to be put down and shut down.

Like this one too
7 mins ·

that's funny... I didn't think you followed the old testament. you keep kosher, too? if you don't should probably stop picking and choosing, of course.

because if you know anything about your own book, jesus never said a damn word about gays, but he said an awful lot about giving unto Caesar what is Caesar's and taking care of the poor.

neither of which you believe in.

and luckily, we're a secular country and no one cares about your pretend religious beliefs..;.which you hide behind because you're a bigot.

low me to very briefly use the Bible to smack these Bible thumpers, because Romans, Timothy and Corinthians — it does sound like an Italian leather bar — are not God or Jesus speaking. Those are all letters from the one and only St. Paul.

Now, Paul is a fascinating figure. Jesus is like this radical revolutionary liberal and Paul is his really conservative PR guy. Most of the sexual hang-ups of the New Testament come from Paul, who believed the world would end in his lifetime and generally thought people should be celibate like him.

Now Romans says, “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another.” Slam dunk for homophobes, right?

when you read what comes before, Paul’s talking in the past tense about God punishing Romans for worshiping Roman gods. How? By giving them up unto vile affections. They’re not hooking up with each other to spite God — God’s making them do it to punish them. In the fetish community, this is called “forced bi.” Or so I’ve read on Craigslist.

What’s more, if they’re changing their “natural use of the woman” to burn in lust for each other, where’s the gay part come in, homophobes? They’re not gay guys: They’re straight guys hooking up with other straight guys. Also very common on Craigslist, or so I’m told.

John Fugelsang: Why the New Testament doesn’t condemn gay people
What theological institute did you graduate from, again?

None. You?

There are theologians that argue the same thing.

that's funny... I didn't think you followed the old testament. you keep kosher, too? if you don't should probably stop picking and choosing, of course.

because if you know anything about your own book, jesus never said a damn word about gays, but he said an awful lot about giving unto Caesar what is Caesar's and taking care of the poor.

GFY blowhard, nobody takes your stupid ass serious

And you keep kosher? LOL!!!

Picking and choosing is what Cafeteria Christian's do best.

low me to very briefly use the Bible to smack these Bible thumpers, because Romans, Timothy and Corinthians — it does sound like an Italian leather bar — are not God or Jesus speaking. Those are all letters from the one and only St. Paul.

Now, Paul is a fascinating figure. Jesus is like this radical revolutionary liberal and Paul is his really conservative PR guy. Most of the sexual hang-ups of the New Testament come from Paul, who believed the world would end in his lifetime and generally thought people should be celibate like him.

Now Romans says, “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another.” Slam dunk for homophobes, right?

when you read what comes before, Paul’s talking in the past tense about God punishing Romans for worshiping Roman gods. How? By giving them up unto vile affections. They’re not hooking up with each other to spite God — God’s making them do it to punish them. In the fetish community, this is called “forced bi.” Or so I’ve read on Craigslist.

What’s more, if they’re changing their “natural use of the woman” to burn in lust for each other, where’s the gay part come in, homophobes? They’re not gay guys: They’re straight guys hooking up with other straight guys. Also very common on Craigslist, or so I’m told.

John Fugelsang: Why the New Testament doesn’t condemn gay people
What theological institute did you graduate from, again?

None. You?

There are theologians that argue the same thing.
OK so you have no idea what you're talking about. As per usual.

Bigots In Mississippi Were Just Surprised With This Perfect Billboard

57040cb22e000064009507f9.jpeg

Earlier today, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed a bill into law that may be the most intense anti-queer legislation to pass in America to date. According to Reuters, “the far-reaching law allows people with religious objections to deny wedding services to same-sex couples. It also clears the way for employers to cite religion in determining workplace policies on dress code, grooming and bathroom and locker access.”

In response, the non-profit organization Planting Peace purchased space on a giant electronic billboard in the Southern state to remind so-called Christians about the “golden rule” in a hilarious way.

The American Taliban (fringe-right Christian Evangelicals) need to be put down and shut down.
That billboard is coming down! (actually I can't wait to see the hoopla)

Spoken like a true Christian...

true dat.

So you can cite chapter and verse of god saying that? God, not Paul.

you mean pretend Christian. mostly she's classless and angry.

So you can cite chapter and verse of god saying that? God, not Paul.

they get confused.

You mean like the homos did with the billboard? Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

You don't know the definition of class faux lawyer

You mean like the homos did with the billboard? Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

you really shouldn't call anyone else stupid when you seem to need to ask your husband for your opinion

You don't know the definition of class faux lawyer

we can pretend both of those things.

as usual, you're wrong about every word you type.

now run along, skanyirishlass

Forum List

Back