Bill Clinton Blasts ‘Awful Legacy of the Last Eight Years’ of Obama Presidency

LOL. He was talking about Republican obstructionism. You just punked yourself!

Did he say that in his speech?

Besides, even if it were true he was saying that, the obstruction meme is nothing more than left wing BS.

And even if there was obstruction, there is ALWAYS obstruction from the other side. It isn't something new invented for Obama. Most presidents knew how to work around it, Obama, he is not a leader, he doesn't know how to lead unless those he is leading are totally compliant.

Oh, but he DOES know how to work around it. As stated above,he signs an executive order. Get together with Lucy in post #6 and between the two of you decide whether that is leadership, or dictatorship, and let us know your conclusion.

You missed the point entirely. The previous presidents learned to work with the opposing party working around the obstructions, not by-passing the whole of congress.

Yes, I feel that these EO are the first steps to a dictatorship. Why does ONE man get to decide to lose the ideological war with Cuba? After years of the US standing against the humanitarian disaster which is Cuba?

Bill Clinton Blasts 'Awful Legacy of the Last Eight Years' of Obama Presidency - Breitbart

Obama, I was just getting ready to tell you what I and millions of Americans think of your actions, but what good would it do? Nothing. You, are very well aware of what you are, and what you stand for, and it certainly isn't the United States of America. Everything you do is calculated to weaken us in the eyes of the world. Why do you hate America so much? Sure we have our faults, but we are still the best place to live on the face of this planet. In spite of everything you have done to hasten our demise. We will survive you Obama, wounded no doubt, but still on our feet. Good Lord, what a mistake you were. Anyone who can't see that by now, just doesn't want to face up to the cold hard facts.
Boy, you folks really hate the truth and try to spin everything into lies to suit your desire of how things should be. Clinton was talking about the Republicans' obstructionism.

Silly games you play to spin a web of lies about the democrats. It's disgusting that you are so completely partisan you make up a mythical reality and try to sell it to the general public. Sad. Pathetic.

Can you quote the words that Clinton used to make you think such a thing? That is what you need to do. You say that the right spins the clear words of Clinton yet you spin them in another direction. He said what he said. Of course, he didn't mention past 15 years ago, at least that much he remembers.

Now I am calling you out. Name one major initiative that was obstructed by Congress. Even if you do name one. One doesn't define 7 years of disaster.

And, if that is what he meant why would he think Mrs Tulza Clinton would make things better? Considering she is running on Obama's record, more or less.

I think I will agree with Bill, it's nice of him to start telling the truth. May be he is going to tell us some truth about Hillary soon? The timing would be just right....
View attachment 68481

I like this one better.

and if you want one that says it all about him:

BUT don't think HILLARY is going to do any better. SHE sat for eight years before she tried to "warn" us or tried to do anything about it. so don't fall the Clintons, they are both snakes

Bill Clinton Blasts 'Awful Legacy of the Last Eight Years' of Obama Presidency - Breitbart

Obama, I was just getting ready to tell you what I and millions of Americans think of your actions, but what good would it do? Nothing. You, are very well aware of what you are, and what you stand for, and it certainly isn't the United States of America. Everything you do is calculated to weaken us in the eyes of the world. Why do you hate America so much? Sure we have our faults, but we are still the best place to live on the face of this planet. In spite of everything you have done to hasten our demise. We will survive you Obama, wounded no doubt, but still on our feet. Good Lord, what a mistake you were. Anyone who can't see that by now, just doesn't want to face up to the cold hard facts.

“I literally from the time I met her 45 years ago ‘til we talked yesterday, she is the best change-maker I have ever known. She always finds a way to make something good happen, to make people feel empowered, to buy people into the process, to make democracy work the way the framers intended for it to work.

Now, if you don’t believe we can all grow together again, if you don’t believe we're ever going to grow again, if you believe it’s more important to re-litigate the past, there may be many reasons that you don’t want to support her.

But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we’ve finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that when we were practicing trickle-down economics and no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her because she’s the only person who basically had good ideas will tell you how she’s going to pay for them, can be commander in chief and is a proven change maker with republicans and democrats and independents alike.”

*Update: An aide to Bill Clinton says the legacy he was referring to was Republicans' obstructionism.

"When Republicans controlled the White House, their trickle-down approach drove our economy to the brink of a collapse. After President Obama was elected, Republicans made it their number one goal to block him at every turn," spokesman Angel Urena said in a statement. "That unprecedented obstruction these last eight years is their legacy, and the American people should reject it by electing Hillary Clinton to build on President Obama's success so we can all grow and succeed together."
Bill Clinton knocks ‘awful legacy’ of last 8 years
Both sides are career politician controlled, so what's your point??

Boy, you folks really hate the truth and try to spin everything into lies to suit your desire of how things should be. Clinton was talking about the Republicans' obstructionism.

Silly games you play to spin a web of lies about the democrats. It's disgusting that you are so completely partisan you make up a mythical reality and try to sell it to the general public. Sad. Pathetic.
Career politicians are the lowest of life forms…

Besides, even if it were true he was saying that, the obstruction meme is nothing more than left wing BS.

And even if there was obstruction, there is ALWAYS obstruction from the other side. It isn't something new invented for Obama. Most presidents knew how to work around it, Obama, he is not a leader, he doesn't know how to lead unless those he is leading are totally compliant.

Oh, but he DOES know how to work around it. As stated above,he signs an executive order. Get together with Lucy in post #6 and between the two of you decide whether that is leadership, or dictatorship, and let us know your conclusion.

As stated above,he signs an executive order.

Pushing his agenda past what congress wants?

decide whether that is leadership, or dictatorship,

You WILL obey me sounds more like a dictator than a leader.

Or, a spoiled child that insists on getting their way

Got it! Bush's 291 executive orders were good. Obama's 227 executive orders are bad!

George W. Bush Executive Orders Disposition Tables

FALSE: Executive Orders

"First of all, the number of executive orders issued by President Obama is grossly exaggerated here. Through his first term (i.e., the first four years of his presidency), Barack Obama issued 147 executive orders, not 923. (Now into the final year of his second term, President Obama has issued a total of 227 executive orders.) "
Snopes

It's not the number of EOs that is the problem, it's what they were concerned with that is the problem.

But, you knew that, didn't you?

Kinda puts the Dem's in a quandary, oh what to do. The last eight years have been abysmal, but oh yeah, vote for Hillary, vote for more of the same.

How stupid are these people?

Got it! Bush's 291 executive orders were good. Obama's 227 executive orders are bad!

"First of all, the number of executive orders issued by President Obama is grossly exaggerated here. Through his first term (i.e., the first four years of his presidency), Barack Obama issued 147 executive orders, not 923. (Now into the final year of his second term, President Obama has issued a total of 227 executive orders.) "
Snopes

Quantity is not important, it is what he did with them.

Yeah, like this one signed by Bush:

Executive Order 13487
Establishment of a Temporary Organization to Facilitate United States Government Support for Afghanistan

• Signed: January 16, 2009
  • Federal Register page and date: 74 FR 4097, January 22, 2009
Apparently, this was something that needed to be done by executive order, instead of by congress. I mean, what the hell? Why should congress get involved in war and foreign policy?

What was that order even for? Your implication, an incorrect implication, is that it was to start the war in Afghanistan. There was a vote by congress authorizing the POTUS to use force against our enemies involved in 9/11. It passed with one no vote, as I remember. Afghanistan was the good war that Obama had a surge, then after more casualties than GWB admitted it was a failure.

Now, where is that vote by congress for the US to attack Libya or to supply weapons to Syria. Matter of fact was there even a EO to do either?

Google Authorization to Use Military Force to continue your education.

My implication that this order was to start a war in Afghanistan?

Better get some new glasses, FW.

You missed the point entirely. The previous presidents learned to work with the opposing party working around the obstructions, not by-passing the whole of congress.

Yes, I feel that these EO are the first steps to a dictatorship. Why does ONE man get to decide to lose the ideological war with Cuba? After years of the US standing against the humanitarian disaster which is Cuba?

But, you seemed to miss MY point; that being that bush issued more executive orders than Obama so far, and not a single word of criticism about that...

Snopes

It's not the number of EOs that is the problem, it's what they were concerned with that is the problem.

Will, it is dangerous to stand in the Nile. crocodiles, you know. You and I both know that you do not have the slightest idea what Bush's executive orders were about, but you DEFINITELY know that Obama's were evil. So, follow the inspiration set by the darling of the Right, Trump, and just come out and say it, no matter how asinine..

How convenient that you left out Bush's destruction of 7 years and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics and no regulation in Washington, which is what cause the crash, then you should vote for her.

Snopes

Will, it is dangerous to stand in the Nile. crocodiles, you know. You and I both know that you do not have the slightest idea what Bush's executive orders were about, but you DEFINITELY know that Obama's were evil. So, follow the inspiration set by the darling of the Right, Trump, and just come out and say it, no matter how asinine..

just one question.

how many of Bushs EOs were found unconstitional?

how many overturned?

as far as Trump is concerned, he'll kiss your ass before he gets near mine.

How convenient that you left out Bush's destruction of 7 years and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics and no regulation in Washington, which is what cause the crash, then you should vote for her.

Ah, the reason Bush is left out is because it pretty much is a well-established meme that the left has DBS. The only thing that makes anything BJ Clinton has to say interesting is he is turning on Obama. As has Mrs. Tulza.

I hear beta blocker are a beotch

Snopes

just one question.

how many of Bushs EOs were found unconstitional?

how many overturned?

as far as Trump is concerned, he'll kiss your ass before he gets near mine.

Don't know. Don't care. Lincoln's emancipation proclamation was blatantly unconstitutional. Besides, Bush told us that the constitution is just a piece of paper. These days, nobody knows what is constitutional, and what is not, since the republicans have made it clear they they have no intention of replacing SC justices for the next year, which means that the GOP has successfully shut down congressional actions AND SC actions. I guess that I shouldn't complain. The GOP can not even get along with each other, so we have congressional deadlock, instead of a congress dominated by a single GOP agenda. As for the supreme Court, well they can't get anything done with 4 to 4 vote ties, either. We have already seen the GOP try to defund and shut down the government twice. I guess that the only government that we have left is executive orders.

Hey, dumbass, Bill was blasting the eight years of Republican obstruction against Obama. You not only omitted the context - you omitted the obvious. You should thank Obama for keeping your young, stupid ass safe. Read the truthful facts:

Bill Clinton Rips 'Awful Legacy Of The Last 8 Years'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back