Bill Clinton: Make America Great Again is Racist

The other poster said Trump wants to go back over a hundred years. Learn to read.
Exposed Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes trying to speak for others again, trying to distract people from what they are doing by claiming others are doing / saying it.

Racist? No. Disturbing as hell, yes. "Make Our Country Great Again!" was the go to slogan for guys like Mussonlini, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and nearly every tinpot dictator in Latin America. I get real twitchy when I hear that phrasing.

As for racist conversations involving Trump, a lot of the racist things he says are more insensitive and foolish than outright racist. Now his followers in the #AltRight? They're racist assholes and proud of it.
Better than fundamentally transforming America.
No one wants to fundamentally transform anything they love.
Part of loving anything is realizing it will change over time. You can't wish to turn back the clock and tell me you love America. That kind of "vision" isn't love, it's obsession with a past long gone that isn't ever coming back.
And again, no one in love wishes for what they once had back in the past. To love America means to love it as is. It means acknowledging what is and isn't working and actively working to change what you can. And that is transformation. We change, we transform. That is how things are.
And again, no one in love wishes for what they once had back in the past.

SAY WHAT!?!?!?

Leave it to the Clintons to suggest improving America's status to where it once was to be 'racist'.

The best thing that serial sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer, pedophile can do is remain silent and go away.

And yet he not a piece of shit like you...

Can you tell us your era when US was great...

The problem you have is Trump supporters say 1950 or early 60s and those time were pretty shit for minorities...

Leave it to the Clintons to suggest improving America's status to where it once was to be 'racist'.

The best thing that serial sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer, pedophile can do is remain silent and go away.

And yet he not a piece of shit like you...

Can you tell us your era when US was great...

The problem you have is Trump supporters say 1950 or early 60s and those time were pretty shit for minorities...

Name one nation on earth in the 50's were minorities were treated equally, dufus.

Minorities have been fleeing to America for over 300 years.

Racist? No. Disturbing as hell, yes. "Make Our Country Great Again!" was the go to slogan for guys like Mussonlini, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and nearly every tinpot dictator in Latin America. I get real twitchy when I hear that phrasing.

As for racist conversations involving Trump, a lot of the racist things he says are more insensitive and foolish than outright racist. Now his followers in the #AltRight? They're racist assholes and proud of it.
Part of loving anything is realizing it will change over time. You can't wish to turn back the clock and tell me you love America. That kind of "vision" isn't love, it's obsession with a past long gone that isn't ever coming back.
And again, no one in love wishes for what they once had back in the past. To love America means to love it as is. It means acknowledging what is and isn't working and actively working to change what you can. And that is transformation. We change, we transform. That is how things are.

SAY WHAT!?!?!?
You don't. I don't wish for my wife as she was when she was younger. I loved that woman then, I love that woman now. Wishing to turn back the clock is every bit as radical a transformation as what you are deriding. You don't get to turn back the clock. It's doomed to failure to try.

Everything is Racist, which is why most people don't care about the issue anymore.

Trump points out blacks have regressed under Liberals, even the 1st black President.
- Libs go crazy, call Trump racist.

Trump vows to help blacks.
- Libs go crazy ,call Trump racist.

Trump speaks before a black congregation.
- Libs go crazy, call Trump racist.

Trump gets a standing ovation and praise from the Black congregation.
- Libs cut the media feed, go crazy, call Trump a racist.

Libs get exposed as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes
- Libs go crazy, call Trump a racist.

Someone points out Hillary praised ex-KKK Grand Wizard
- Libs go crazy, call Trump a racist

People point out Democrats started the KKK
- Libs go crazy, call Trump a racist

SSDD!

SAY WHAT!?!?!?
You don't. I don't wish for my wife as she was when she was younger. I loved that woman then, I love that woman now. Wishing to turn back the clock is every bit as radical a transformation as what you are deriding. You don't get to turn back the clock. It's doomed to failure to try.
Tell us that when you watch your wife die a painful death from a brain tumor.

SAY WHAT!?!?!?
Tell us that when you watch your wife die a painful death from a brain tumor.
I watched my Dad die from complications from a stroke. I wasn't wishing for him as he was in the past. I was wishing for him to recover and get better. Wishing for recovery is a very different thing than wishing for the past. Wishing for the past is an attempt to literally turn back everything, all progress, all growth, all the wisdom gained, in chasing an idealized version of how things were.

I'm sorry, if you're idolizing America in the past you need to realize it was as screwed up then as it was now. It was just screwed in a different way.

Everything is Racist, which is why most people don't care about the issue anymore.
It's like poverty. It infects nearly all aspects of life. It can never fully be eradicated. So we tend to give up an stop trying to address it until it gets bad enough.

But like poverty, disease, death, etc, it'll always be there.

That's exactly what Ive been telling the Jews when they start whining about that little holocaust thing.

It's like poverty. It infects nearly all aspects of life. It can never fully be eradicated. So we tend to give up an stop trying to address it until it gets bad enough.

But like poverty, disease, death, etc, it'll always be there.

You missed the point completely. Those who cry RACISM when confronted with anything and everything that "offends" them have made RACISM moot. Crying Wolf does that.

The wonderful thing is Bill already has one foot in the grave. Hopefully nature will 'speed things along'.
And Hillary isn't far behind.

Like Obama has done during the last eight years?
Hillary is promising to continue all of Obama's policies.
Look with wonder and amazement what Obama has been able to accomplish within the negro community!
(Let's leave Chicagoland out of it).
Negro employment among young men is improving. Local grocery stores are now popping up in the newly transforming inner cities. Negro dominated inner city schools are now turning out educated young people ready to join the workforce.
Inner city negro on negro violent crimes are declining.
Gang bangers are turning away from selling hard drugs to ten year old little girls so they can pimp them out!
I tell you it's a FUCKING MIRACLE what our 'First AA Community Organizer' has accomplished!

Forum List

Back