🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Clinton Telling Veterans to Shut Up and Sit Down ?

Not looking good for the Clinton's. Bill should have shown respect for the Marines. Story has now been picked up by the international press.
A true Marine would have shown respect for a former POTUS. How do we know he wasn't one of those "Stolen Honor" blowhards?

A true Marine would be incensed Bubba's wifey got his brothers killed

Maybe you're not one to decide who is a true marine and who isn't.

Not looking good for the Clinton's. Bill should have shown respect for the Marines. Story has now been picked up by the international press.
A true Marine would have shown respect for a former POTUS. How do we know he wasn't one of those "Stolen Honor" blowhards?

Go pick on your loon in arms, they are the one crying Stolen Valor ya fecking retreaded goof, then gfy

It gets better every day. Hillary gets into it with BLM and now Bill with a marine. Hillary lost a lot of votes today.

No, she didn't. She'll win the black vote and this thread isn't going to change anything.

She will win the Black vote but not in the way Obama won the Black vote.

Haven't really seen any evidence of that.

I saw a piece on it just a day or so ago. They really could only compare Nebraska and Iowa with the numbers Obama drew since that's all we have data on yet.

Go pick on your loon in arms, they are the one crying Stolen Valor ya fecking retreaded goof, then gfy

Yeah, they didn't claim to decide who is a true Marine or not based on bullshit conspiracies just because you believe them. So, no...go fuck yourself, inbred claptrap.

It gets better every day. Hillary gets into it with BLM and now Bill with a marine. Hillary lost a lot of votes today.

No, she didn't. She'll win the black vote and this thread isn't going to change anything.

I saw a piece on it just a day or so ago. They really could only compare Nebraska and Iowa with the numbers Obama drew since that's all we have data on yet.

I'm sure you meant Nevada, you're welcome.

Why? The key word there is "former". If you don't respect a man, you don't respect a man. Bill Clinton is just a private citizen now.

I'm sure you meant Nevada, you're welcome.

Right. Thanks.

Yeah, they didn't claim to decide who is a true Marine or not based on bullshit conspiracies just because you believe them. So, no...go fuck yourself, inbred claptrap.

You mad? Silly left loon sit the fck down

I knew it...
Joy%20Buffet%20-%20ext%20picture-4608x2592(1)-640x360.jpg

Nah, you just don't make any sense.

Nah, you just don't make any sense.

You're the one that missed your partner in crime screaming Stolen Valor and skipped to me. You're an idiot, Sloppy Joy

Happy Joy sounds like a Chinese buffet name

To me Happy and Joy are two words that would never be included on a customer service feedback card at the local tug-job parlor you're employed at.

You're trying hard but sorry I'm not offended. You left losers are losers for a reason

I wouldn't expect you to be offended.

Then why did you try? You're not very good this.

To hell with billy Clinton and his whore of a wife...

Forum List

Back