🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Clinton Telling Veterans to Shut Up and Sit Down ?

Maybe you're not one to decide who is a true marine and who isn't.

Go pick on your loon in arms, they are the one crying Stolen Valor ya fecking retreaded goof, then gfy

Yeah, they didn't claim to decide who is a true Marine or not based on bullshit conspiracies just because you believe them. So, no...go fuck yourself, inbred claptrap.

You mad? Silly left loon sit the fck down

Nah, you just don't make any sense.

You're the one that missed your partner in crime screaming Stolen Valor and skipped to me. You're an idiot, Sloppy Joy

Screaming stolen valor? Nobody was screaming and that person didn't indict every Marine who doesn't agree with them the way you did, it's not too difficult to understand.

Happy Joy sounds like a Chinese buffet name

To me Happy and Joy are two words that would never be included on a customer service feedback card at the local tug-job parlor you're employed at.

You're trying hard but sorry I'm not offended. You left losers are losers for a reason

I wouldn't expect you to be offended.

Then why did you try? You're not very good this.

I don't know, you're still going on about it.

Why was that woman screaming that four service members had been killed? Were any of the Benghazi security detail or Ambassador active duty military? Also, was it honorable for that man claiming to be a former Marine to pretend to be trying to ask about a veteran's issue as a disguise and trick to go into a screaming rant about Benghazi?

Go pick on your loon in arms, they are the one crying Stolen Valor ya fecking retreaded goof, then gfy

Yeah, they didn't claim to decide who is a true Marine or not based on bullshit conspiracies just because you believe them. So, no...go fuck yourself, inbred claptrap.

You're the one that missed your partner in crime screaming Stolen Valor and skipped to me. You're an idiot, Sloppy Joy

Screaming stolen valor? Nobody was screaming and that person didn't indict every Marine who doesn't agree with them the way you did, it's not too difficult to understand.

It seems to be for you...but I imagine you struggle to understand many things

It seems to be for you...but I imagine you struggle to understand many things

You claimed only real Marines believe your Benghazi conspiracy theories. Then you posted a pic of a Chinese buffet.

No, she didn't. She'll win the black vote and this thread isn't going to change anything.

She will win the Black vote but not in the way Obama won the Black vote.

Haven't really seen any evidence of that.

I saw a piece on it just a day or so ago. They really could only compare Nebraska and Iowa with the numbers Obama drew since that's all we have data on yet.

I'm sure you meant Nevada, you're welcome.

Right. Thanks.

FYI, exit polls in South Carolina show Clinton is winning 84% of the black vote.

She will win the Black vote but not in the way Obama won the Black vote.

I saw a piece on it just a day or so ago. They really could only compare Nebraska and Iowa with the numbers Obama drew since that's all we have data on yet.

Right. Thanks.

FYI, exit polls in South Carolina show Clinton is winning 84% of the black vote.

That's a huge win for her. That probably would indicate a huge turnout as well. South Carolina has a very large Black population.

Right. Thanks.

That's a huge win for her. That probably would indicate a huge turnout as well. South Carolina has a very large Black population.

Obama won the black vote in the 2008 South Carolina primary with 78%.

Right. Thanks.

Well, she beat him them. How did the turnout compare if you know?

Bill Clinton blasts Marine protesting Hillary on Benghazi: ‘His mind has been poisoned by lies’

This is just a taste of how our military and vets will be mistreated if Hillary is elected.

Traitor bitch.

If they ask dumb partisan questions that have been answered many times over, they should be treated like that.. That goes for dumb questions about birth certificates, death panels, FEMA prisons, and bigfoot too.
I disagree. All the other times the networks could downplay or edit the conversation but this time it went worldwide and now everybody is aware of what this heartless bitch has done.

Right. Thanks.

Well, she beat him them. How did the turnout compare if you know?

Don't know yet, I expect it to be lower since 2008 was more of a contested election than 2016 and there were 3 candidates, an African American a woman and a southerner.

Just because the guy is in the military doesn't mean he has some special privilege to act like an asshole at a Clinton campaign rally. I am no fan of the Clintons whatsoever, but the guy was acting like an asshole and deserved to be ejected

Forum List

Back