Bill Clinton trashes Obamacare

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hillary Clinton Likes Obamacare, And Opposes Single-Payer Health Insurance | Huffington Post

Here is an article from the Huffington Post of Hillary supporting Obamacare. In it, she tells the American people that Obamacare is great and how a single payer system could never work in America.

Now it seems Bill Clinton has corrected Hillary. In fact, Hillary supported a vast lie that should have jailed every single lying politician for robbing Americans of affordable health care while the ink on Obamacare has not even dried.

But alas, we will not endure hearing these same lying voices praise a single payer system and trashing Obamacare?

Somehow, I don't think so. The Chickens are coming home to roost America with or without Trump.

Well he isn't wrong. Obunglescare is a disaster and it's imploding upon itself.....just as we said it would

Well he isn't wrong. Obunglescare is a disaster and it's imploding upon itself.....just as we said it would

As conservatives predicted all along, Obamacare was a designed failure. What they wanted were millions of American begging for a single payer system. It was all one big fat lie.

Will Americans capitulate? Are Americans smart enough to avoid their trap?

What say you?

As conservatives predicted all along, Obamacare was a designed failure. What they wanted were millions of American begging for a single payer system. It was all one big fat lie.

What say you?

I've lost faith in most Americans. ...at least 47% of them anyway

What say you?

I suppose this election will the be nail in the coffin.

Actually, I think that was Obama.

What say you?

I remember when the left praised the wonders of Obamacare..not so much now as they realize we were correct. You can't tell a leftist a damn thing. Stupid bastards

What say you?

I remember when the left praised the wonders of Obamacare..not so much now as they realize we were correct. You can't tell a leftist a damn thing. Stupid bastards

No, they knew all along.

What they wanted were people so desperate to change the system after Obamacare, that they would end up supporting any solution they threw at them.

Now we sit and wait like a fish at the end of a hook, line, and sinker.

What say you?

No, they knew all along.

What they wanted were people so desperate to change the system after Obamacare, that they would end up supporting any solution they threw at them.

Now we sit and wait like a fish at the end of a hook, line, and sinker.

I keep telling myself they'll wake up and smell the coffee....but deep down I know better.

If the truth be known, the Clintons, along with every politician who voted for Obamacare, should be in jail for taking affordable health care away from millions of Americans.

Anyone else would be.

But alas, politicians like these are allowed to do any damn thing they please, even giving away top secret information that costs peoples lives.

If the truth be known, the Clintons, along with every politician who voted for Obamacare, should be in jail for taking affordable health care away from millions of Americans.

Anyone else would be.

But alas, politicians like these are allowed to do any damn thing they please, even giving away top secret information that costs peoples lives.

Their dimwitted supporters enable them. There is nothing more ignorant and stupid than a leftist. Nothing

If someone is working 60 hours a week , they probably should not get a subsidy. The ACA is for those who need a subsidy. Also Medicare people do not qualify for the ACA. It needs tweaking but its better than what the GOP has done, NOT A THING.

If someone is working 60 hours a week , they probably should not get a subsidy. The ACA is for those who need a subsidy. Also Medicare people do not qualify for the ACA. It needs tweaking but its better than what the GOP has done, NOT A THING.

^^^^^ Weak

^^^^^ Weak

Why????

I'll tell you why, because people that work to get ahead got screwed. They got stuck with the bill for a bunch of lazy mofos that want to be taken care of. A lot of people had insurance they were happy with, they could afford and didn't have huge copays and deductions then lost it. It's BS

Wasn't there a thread on this yesterday that died because it turns out to be be bullshit?

Disclaimer: The entire video was a computer generated lie by the vast right winged conspiracy Hillary often talked about.

Bill Clinton attacks Obamacare and claims it is killing small business people | Daily Mail Online

Here is what Bill Clinton says about Obamacare

You’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care, and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half and it’s the craziest thing in the world,' Clinton

If Hillary were to dismantle the bullshit scheme called Obamacare, that would be one saving grace to her Presidency. If she ran on that, I would love it.

Obamacare is the biggest legislative piece of shit I have ever witnessed.

Where is the $2500 savings for every family that Obama promised? He is a fucking liar.

Bill Clinton attacks Obamacare and claims it is killing small business people | Daily Mail Online

Here is what Bill Clinton says about Obamacare

You’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care, and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half and it’s the craziest thing in the world,' Clinton

If Hillary were to dismantle the bullshit scheme called Obamacare, that would be one saving grace to her Presidency. If she ran on that, I would love it.

Obamacare is the biggest legislative piece of shit I have ever witnessed.

Where is the $2500 savings for every family that Obama promised? He is a fucking liar.

You want the same woman who praised Obamacare to come up with a better system?

Dingleberry

Forum List

Back