Bill Clinton's director of the CIA to advise and support Trump.

Might think Trump is overly outspoken but he is know for finding the best help and listening to them, before making up his own mind. He can be taught to curb his opinions, somewhat.
Hillary has worked as senator and secretary of state, after being the wife of a president. She has experience in a good speech but doing little or nothing in all those years.
She wants to continue the mistakes of the last 16yrs and expect the results to change.
Einstein would all that insanity.
We can use a bit of honesty and someone willing and wanting to learn on the job over someone who can't tell the truth, even over small things and unwilling to change.
Possibly another eight years before anything gets done?
Another eight years of the world seeing us and treating us as weak.
Another eight years of inner cities going down hill under democratic policies
Another eight years to China, N Korea, Russia, Iran, Syria, etc. ignoring any questions of their human rights or standing by agreements over weapons trade, nuclear power, support for terrorism.
US criticizes the Philippines over their internal laws dealing with dangerous drug dealers but people like Assad can wage genocide on it's own people and violate ever ceasefire.
We bring in refugees by the tens of thousands and Clinton wanted to increase by 500% but only 2 out of the last 750 refugees were christians who are being wiped out in Syria.
Do we want and need a change of direction of any kind or the same and worse that we have had for far too long?

We are down to two choices by the people's vote. Now we have to decide if we keep on the same or mix things up and kick start the economy, and pride in the country.

More Obama care is enough to scare a lot of people.
Threats from Iran and N Korea should worry us. Illegal immigration, and drugs, should have us standing in the streets arm in arm saying no more.

Education, jobs, trade, taxes.............

When do we say enough, this is the wrong direction?

Maybe we need someone who does not filter his opinions instead of someone who can't do anything but lie.

Not a great choice but we need to take responsibility and vote. We need to care about the future. We need to be citizens and do our due service by going to the ballots (once and only once).

We need to be heard by our representatives. They need to know we decide the direction of out country not
puppets manipulated by them.

I've served in the military, in the government, internationally. I'm not about to sit back and let others tell me what to think or how to live. Never have, never will till I'm nothing but dust.

Either way, we all need to vote and be heard.

Only time I did not vote after the age of 18, was the day my daughter was born. I kind of had my hand full. Somethings you can't put on pause for an hour.

We have a rogue president to contend with....if hillary drops out of the picture then obama in all the coinfusion will be looking for some opening to defy the will of the people....Congress cannot be counted on to stop some unprecedented grab for power or some other plot intended to subvert the elective process....already we see homeland security in charge of the election....we live in interesting times.

Forum List

Back