Bill Kristol, RINO

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
He is why most Republican voters identify as "independent."

These are the Swamp Creatures we are praying Trump marginalizes.

“I’m no fan of Obama and intend to vote for a non-Trump Republican in 2020, but even I’ll admit in light of Trump’s tweet that it would be kind of great if Michelle Obama ran in 2020 and crushed Trump.”
www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/03/never-trumpers-frustrated-potus-popular-ever/

you trumpscum are the RINOS. he is a real conservative.

he's just not insane.... or a freak internet troll

“I’m no fan of Obama and intend to vote for a non-Trump Republican in 2020, but even I’ll admit in light of Trump’s tweet that it would be kind of great if Michelle Obama ran in 2020 and crushed Trump.”
www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/03/never-trumpers-frustrated-potus-popular-ever/

Yur a hawt princess lawyer internet troll, though, amirite?

Bill is a whiney twat.......

He's not a real conservative lol. He's an establishment tool. Trump is no conservative either mind you.

They are using the wrong letters. The new term should TsINO. Trump supporter in name only. The right wing is nothing like the Republican party has ever been.

rush limbaugh oct. 1995:

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be
convicted and they ought to be sent up."

rush limbaugh april 2006

limbaugh.jpg

'nuff said.

rush limbaugh oct. 1995:

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be

rush limbaugh april 2006

limbaugh.jpg

'nuff said.
/——-/ Yes Rush broke the law and bought illegal drugs. And I only hope you or a member of your family is in such excruciating pain and becomes addicted to doctor prescribed OxyContin and resorts to buying it on the street when the doctors cut them off.

rush limbaugh oct. 1995:

rush limbaugh april 2006

limbaugh.jpg

'nuff said.
/——-/ Yes Rush broke the law and bought illegal drugs. And I only hope you or a member of your family is in such excruciating pain and becomes addicted to doctor prescribed OxyContin and resorts to buying it on the street when the doctors cut them off.
What a liberal outlook :thup:

Kristol is a neo-Con.
Your hate for Trump must be intense.

rush limbaugh oct. 1995:

rush limbaugh april 2006

limbaugh.jpg

'nuff said.
Love it....an excuse and curse all rolled into one post...:71:

rush limbaugh oct. 1995:

rush limbaugh april 2006

limbaugh.jpg

'nuff said.
/———/ No excuses. He broke the law and paid a dear price. Oxy left him 100% deaf. He needs cochlear implants.

Kristol is a creepy crypto commie. Kristol is the kind that killed the right with his neo-con, Israel first horseshit.

rush limbaugh oct. 1995:

rush limbaugh april 2006

limbaugh.jpg

'nuff said.

i certainly do have empathy. but your pimple on his ass draft dodging hypocrite is just THAT. a hypocrite & btw- a lot of people that are heroin addicts NOW were once oxy & vicodin addicts until their doctors cut them off. but that fat fuck certainly wouldn't have cared about them because ' that's different '. so save it dittohead.

Yur a hawt princess lawyer internet troll, though, amirite?

She's a better lawyer than Barack Obama

rush limbaugh oct. 1995:

rush limbaugh april 2006

limbaugh.jpg

'nuff said.
/———/ No excuses. He broke the law and paid a dear price. Oxy left him 100% deaf. He needs cochlear implants.

he had his housekeeper do it, didn't he's a hypocrite AND a coward in more ways than one.

Forum List

Back