Bill Maher confronts Bill Barr for saying he would vote for Trump again if he was the GOP nominee & the Dem candidate was Joe Biden

Maher gives Barr too much credit.

The standard, in this particular instance, is democracy, decency, reality, and the rule of law, not partisan ideology.

Barr chooses the latter, and that's just not good enough in this moment.

I actually guffawed

Are we to believe Mac the Standard Bearer for "democracy, decency, reality, and the rule of law, not partisan ideology"????

Who believes what Mac shovels?

Barr will need the Trump faithful if he attempts to get the nomination. Saying he would not vote for Trump would be political suicide in the primaries.

Wasn't Maher just a couple of months ago mercilessly attacking Bidens policies?

This guy perpetually runs to the path of least resistance.

Mahar says that the 2020 election this was the "most honest" in history.

In a livestreamed video Quid Pro Quo Pedo Demento Joe Biden confessed/bragged that he had the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Or, he isn't bound by a partisan ideology.

Some folks prefer to think for themselves. True story.

I believed that to some degree at one juncture, but now I'm of the belief he just licks his finger, lifts it up to the air and declares "the wind is blowing that way, let's go"/

Thanks Greg, a very well thought out response. Keep up the good work.
You're welcome; I call 'em as I see 'em, and frankly you have ZERO facts to back your fiction!!! But Kerry one; he's a demented old fool as well!!

Greg

Wasn't Maher just a couple of months ago mercilessly attacking Bidens policies?

This guy perpetually runs to the path of least resistance.
Maher is NOT a smart man but I think he's true to his own lights. Barr was well above Maher's pay grade.

Greg

Maher gives Barr too much credit.

The standard, in this particular instance, is democracy, decency, reality, and the rule of law, not partisan ideology.

Barr chooses the latter, and that's just not good enough in this moment.
maybe he should interview xiden, and ask IT why IT is a pedophile, and why it gropes LITTLE GIRLS......this is the shit you support....so, you want to talk about decency? explain this away, retard

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

And people from across the political spectrum know it. But this is about more than partisan politics for them.
its all about the ruining of AMERICA, and being a pedophile from the SCUM demonRATS----you know, the shit you support

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back