Bill Maher's "New Rule" segment last night hits hard at the left's woke child sexualization and gay agenda.

My biggest complaint about the rights obsession with pedophilia is their tying homosexuals and Transexuals to “grooming” children to their lifestyles

It breeds hatred and fear of homosexuals and Transsexuals and leads to the restrictive laws that Conservatives are passing

Of course that's what it's supposed to do. There is also a third objective here.

Republicans have long wanted to end publically run schools. That’s why they’re going after schools for “grooming”. Make people think the schools are sexualizing their children and they will beg them to close them.

I'd hardly call that sexual abuse. Inappropriate, maybe.

Was the suit successful?

You're calling a kiss on the cheek by his daughter sexual abuse?

Having a grown man walking in on naked teenagers. Some of them became hysterical. That meets my definition of sexual abuse.

I called posing with a child on the bed with her thighs exposed, is sexualizing, a 13-year-old girl in a manner that suggests that she’s in his bed.

Trump was frequently photographed with Ivanka on his lap at that age, looking miserable, which is totally inappropriate at that age. Like people wouldn’t bring the girl the chair of her own.

You clowns think that Joe Biden, having his hands on a child shoulders is creepy, but having hs daughter sit on his lap and kiss him is not.

Of course it’s Trump and Trump does get to pass on every sleazy thing he does with you folks.

The girl who sued Trump withdrew her lawsuit because of death threats to her family. That’s standard operating procedure for Trump.

Last edited:
Fuck you, sometimes people do good things without ulterior motives.

Fuck you, SOMETIMES.

Why didnt they do the story about any number of people who adopt kids?

Faggot math teacher and a 12 year old boy living together in harmony.

Math Teacher says he will never let the kid leave. :aargh:

Yikes.

Well, if “DAD” does try to groom “SON”, hopefully SON will just hit the delete button.

He did not hold back this time.
I was surprised he said what he did - basically - "the entire left agenda of sexualizing little kids is out of control and you shouldn't be excusing and pretending it isn't happening.

I put this in politics, because it belongs in politics.
Politics is why this is happening. As Maher says - "teaching kids to accept others who are different - great! I am all for that! But wokeness is not supposed to be taking an issue to it's extremes, there comes a point where inclusion becomes promotion"

Bill Maher is a moron!

Fuck you, SOMETIMES.

Why didnt they do the story about any number of people who adopt kids?

Faggot math teacher and a 12 year old boy living together in harmony.

Math Teacher says he will never let the kid leave. :aargh:

Yikes.

Well, if “DAD” does try to groom “SON”, hopefully SON will just hit the delete button.

There is nothing in the video that supports you, period end of story.

I am going to adopt a 12 year old girl and we will live alone.

Seems Legit.

Oklahoma fucking sucks, BTW.

I saw Foo Fighters in OKC in 2021 at the Zoo Amphitheatre. We drove to OU AND OSU. The malls were packed on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and I asked the people why. They said there isnt shit to do there, so everyone goes to the mall.

Being from Florida, most people like to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Stillwater was actually a decent small town. Norman is a shitstain.

We enjoyed the Cowboy museum.

Rays BBQ was fucking delicious. No wonder they are all fat and pastey. They never go outside and they only eat barbecue.

The animals in the zoo could not fucking believe they were in jail in fucking oklahoma.

Of course that's what it's supposed to do. There is also a third objective here.

Republicans have long wanted to end publically run schools. That’s why they’re going after schools for “grooming”. Make people think the schools are sexualizing their children and they will beg them to close them.

Having a grown man walking in on naked teenagers. Some of them became hysterical. your definition of sexual abuse.

You don't know what my definition of sexual abuse is.
I called posing with her on the bed with her sign is exposed, is sexualizing, a 13-year-old girl in a manner that suggests that she’s in his bed.

She's fully clothed.
Trump was frequently photographed with the girl on his lap at that age, which is totally inappropriate like people wouldn’t bring the girl the chair of her own.

What does Ivanka have to say about it?
You clowns think that Joe Biden, having his hands on a child shoulders is creepy, but having hs daughter sit on his lap and kiss him is not.

Who's "you clowns"? I've never said a word about Biden putting his hands on anyone.
Of course it’s Trump and Trump does get to pass on every sleazy thing he does with you folks.

Who are these "folks" and "clowns" you keep referring to? Are you replying to me or to some vague group of people who have said things I never did? If you're responding to them then quit responding to and using my posts to speak to them.
The girl who sued Trump withdrew her lawsuit because of death threats to her family. That’s standard operating procedure for Trump.

Is it? Do we know Trump issued death threats?

My biggest complaint about the rights obsession with pedophilia is their tying homosexuals and Transexuals to “grooming” children to their lifestyles

It breeds hatred and fear of homosexuals and Transsexuals and leads to the restrictive laws that Conservatives are passing
Well now you are just getting stupid.
:rolleyes:
Anything to deflect from what is happening.
Bill Maher makes damning video - and your response is "the right is obsessed with pedophilia".

That is a typical Candy Corn / DragonLady / JoeB31 nonsense post.
You are challenging the fact I defended you in this thread.

Bill Maher makes damning video - and your response is "the right is obsessed with pedophilia".

Sorry

But read the posts of your fellow conservatives declaring Dems to be pedophiles and groomers

Exactly. And what generates the most hate in our society? Pedos.

Sorry

But read the posts of your fellow conservatives declaring Dems to be pedophiles and groomers
What people say here doesn't effect my opinion on anything outside of this forum.
At all.
This forum is just a tiny-tiny-tiny number of people posting this or that. It has absolutely no value as a measure of what the population thinks.
This moronic rock throwing - always cheering for "our side" - always deflecting to "look at what they are doing" - is why we have these two disasters running for President and the middle class is losing everything.

divide2.jpg

getting?

He did not hold back this time.
I was surprised he said what he did - basically - "the entire left agenda of sexualizing little kids is out of control and you shouldn't be excusing and pretending it isn't happening.

I put this in politics, because it belongs in politics.
Politics is why this is happening. As Maher says - "teaching kids to accept others who are different - great! I am all for that! But wokeness is not supposed to be taking an issue to it's extremes, there comes a point where inclusion becomes promotion"

Yeah, Bill is always mostly an asshole.
Frankly i am sick of his anti education crap and the Jew worship.

The CBS morning news story about the kid being adopted by his math teacher is super creepy. The way the teacher talks about the child is bizarre.

Watch the clip of them on the couch. It is weird.

How about Mike Johnson? If he is a pedo, lock him up.

Ashley Biden’s diary proved Joe Biden is a pedo, if Mike Johnson’s into creepy sickshit JUST LIKE JOE BIDEN, bury them both under the prison, you comfused TDS CULT FUCK.
Ashley and hunter, all bullshit. Stop going after the kids. Baron just turned 18.

Bill was great about the left. He was right. What did he say? If the cops send an undercover agent into a gang and he suggests they pull off a crime, that’s cohersion? I’m not spelling it right. But the point is we are suggesting to impressionable confused kids that maybe they’re a boy trapped in a girls body. Perhaps we shouldn’t be suggesting that. You can decide when you’re 18

Forum List

Back