Bill Richardson is not dead

I blame Bush.
No, no, no. Didn't you see post 13?

You have to blame Clinton, then you have to skip over the following eight years for some reason never explained, and then you blame Obama.

THAT is how you do it.

How's that hydrogen bomb that caught the US flat-footed doing?

Oh, yeah. It's like I said. deltex got faked out. Again. This time by a fucking commie punk who probably hasn't even started shaving yet. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, yeah. It's like I said. deltex got faked out. Again. This time by a fucking commie punk who probably hasn't even started shaving yet. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
That's no way to talk about our president.

That's no way to talk about our president.
Obama wasn't fooled.

But you were.

Ohhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhh...

Jus had some krak...see everything clearly now. WMD from Saddam Hussein shipped to Iran before invasion. Then Iran made nuke undetected and sent to Kim. Then Kim asploded it, said it was hydrogen bomb.

Hey, how'd this fucking green unicorn get in here?!?

Ohhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhh...

Jus had some krak...see everything clearly now. WMD from Saddam Hussein shipped to Iran before invasion. Then Iran made nuke undetected and sent to Kim. Then Kim asploded it, said it was hydrogen bomb.

Hey, how'd this fucking unicorn get in here?!?
You ordered the unicorn from Amazon to cornhole you in your ass.

Forum List

Back