Bill Weld suggests Trump could face execution over Ukraine phone call

Yanno, this is an example of people ramping up the rhetoric to the point where it becomes ridiculous. Sorry, but this isn't really an execution type of offense. At the most, he could be impeached.

Sorry, but I really don't like Trump, and even I think this is retarded.

What an idiot. Like Hillary, he must be hitting the bottle again. This proves the dumbass is unfit to be President. Treason consists of giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war, or of making war against the USA. When did we go to war with Ukraine?

Execution is a bit on the extreme side. Life in prison would serve the purpose.
But you republicans always wanna kill someone....

What an idiot. Like Hillary, he must be hitting the bottle again. This proves the dumbass is unfit to be President. Treason consists of giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war, or of making war against the USA. When did we go to war with Ukraine?

Only because they are pro life.

:cuckoo:

The level of derangement from the Left, has reached gigantic proportions....never seen before and probably never to be seen again....

I mean this is in a total different level of madness.. WOW :cuckoo:

One can only watch in amazement.....:shok:

Fine, if we execute Trump for treason, we do Obama first.

In fact, while we are at it, let's do Joe and Hillary as well.

I'm thinking most of D.C. and Wall-street could use a good housecleaning. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

giphy.gif

You mean this treason?

I think taking away his hair dye and his girdle would be a worse punishment.

Forum List

Back