Billionaire EXECUTED for Bank Fraud

Why don't you point out a conservative here who has called for that, or STFU until you grow up a little?

I just did you stupid bitch.

On what grounds?

Oligarchs make money on human misery. Moreover, they have too much influence on government policy. They cannot be stopped politically, therefore, they must be dealt with by other means. Extermination of these fools should be remain a possibility if not a priority.

but when was the last time you heard about a Martha Stewart or Bernie Madoff getting the death penalty for THEIR crimes?

Martha was railroaded, so I hope she wouldn't get the death sentence. Even the government agreed she hadn't actually engaged in insider trading, but because since she thought she had engaged in insider trading, it counts as doing it. That is, thoughtcrime is the same as realcrime.

I absolutely agree. That needs to be recognized, but the stupid conservatards we have milling about here just can't realize the truth in your words. Regardless of actual real-world impact, intent dictates what is a crime. Thoughtcrime is the same as any other type of crime.

I guess this just proves that every moon-worshiping dog really does have its day. The Koranimals have finally gotten something right.

Justice at Last: Billionaire EXECUTED for Bank Fraud
A billionaire businessman at the heart of a $2.6 billion state bank scam in Iran, the largest fraud case since the country's 1979 Islamic Revolution, was executed Saturday, state television reported.

Authorities put Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, to death at Evin prison, just north of the capital, Tehran, the TV reported. The report said the execution came after Iran's Supreme Court upheld his death sentence.

The fraud involved using forged documents to get credit at one of Iran's top financial institutions, Bank Saderat, to purchase assets including state-owned companies like major steel producer Khuzestan Steel Co.

Khosravi's business empire included more than 35 companies from mineral water production to a football club and meat imports from Brazil. According to Iranian media reports, the bank fraud began in 2007.
Iran billionaire executed over $2.6B bank fraud

Conservatards say they're all about freedom and equal treatment under the law, but when was the last time you heard about a Martha Stewart or Bernie Madoff getting the death penalty for THEIR crimes? Never. Never ever ever. Meanwhile, African-Americans are getting genocided by the thousands all across the country for relatively petty offenses.

The sooner America institutes a death penalty for billionaires, the better.

I dissent.

I guess this just proves that every moon-worshiping dog really does have its day. The Koranimals have finally gotten something right.

A billionaire businessman at the heart of a $2.6 billion state bank scam in Iran, the largest fraud case since the country's 1979 Islamic Revolution, was executed Saturday, state television reported.

Authorities put Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, to death at Evin prison, just north of the capital, Tehran, the TV reported. The report said the execution came after Iran's Supreme Court upheld his death sentence.

The fraud involved using forged documents to get credit at one of Iran's top financial institutions, Bank Saderat, to purchase assets including state-owned companies like major steel producer Khuzestan Steel Co.

Khosravi's business empire included more than 35 companies from mineral water production to a football club and meat imports from Brazil. According to Iranian media reports, the bank fraud began in 2007.

Conservatards say they're all about freedom and equal treatment under the law, but when was the last time you heard about a Martha Stewart or Bernie Madoff getting the death penalty for THEIR crimes? Never. Never ever ever. Meanwhile, African-Americans are getting genocided by the thousands all across the country for relatively petty offenses.

So, let Me get this straight.

You think that a person should get the death penalty for forged documents?

How do you stand on the death of innocent life?

Just curious, why do you say conservatives and equal treatment? Seems like a funny thing to say considering that the democrats have been in power for the last 7 years. Seems funny considering that in the next thread the left will be laughing about how conservatives can't win elections. Seems funny coming from the left that won't even stomach the execution of a cop killer. What in the hell does Africa have to do with American banking?

I think you have tripped over the line and may need to self adjust your meds.

So, let Me get this straight.

You think that a person should get the death penalty for forged documents?

How do you stand on the death of innocent life?

I wonder if he feels the same about forged birth certificates??

but when was the last time you heard about a Martha Stewart or Bernie Madoff getting the death penalty for THEIR crimes?

Martha was railroaded, so I hope she wouldn't get the death sentence. Even the government agreed she hadn't actually engaged in insider trading, but because since she thought she had engaged in insider trading, it counts as doing it. That is, thoughtcrime is the same as realcrime.

Found guilty of lying by a jury hardly a railroad. The man who gave her the tip got a far worse punishment.

Martha Stewart Convicted on All Four Counts | Fox News

Yeah, in many cases petty offenses like simply walking down the sidewalk in the hood only to be gunned down by a fellow black man.

Meanwhile, African-Americans are getting genocided by the thousands all across the country for relatively petty offenses..

What the hell are you talking about? Are you a joke account making fun of liberals?

For being rich or for actually committing a crime?

I am 100% for taxing the uber rich much more until the growth of the top 1% compared to the rest of the country stabilizes and actually shrinks to levels no longer at the banana republic level.

[/QUOTE]
Seems like a funny thing to say considering that the democrats have been in power for the last 7 years. [/QUOTE]

You can't be serious. The purse strings (Congress) have been controlled by Republicans the last four years. If Obama had any sense (and/or was anywhere near as leftwing as some conservatives think he is). He would have socked it to the super rich his first two years. He didn't because he wanted to work with Republicans and didn't want to be considered a radical. Bad move on his end.

As a radical moderate, I still love the guy.

Yeah, in many cases petty offenses like simply walking down the sidewalk in the hood only to be gunned down by a fellow black man.
Isn't it ridiculous how far conservatard racism will go? You're probably one of the few people on this board that understands, having not been tainted by Wrongpublican propaganda.

Either or.
I am 100% for taxing the uber rich much more until the growth of the top 1% compared to the rest of the country stabilizes and actually shrinks to levels no longer at the banana republic level.
I agree.

Realistically, 100% income confiscation and the immediate institution of communism would be all we'd really need to secure economic equality.

Either or.
I agree.

Realistically, 100% income confiscation and the immediate institution of communism would be all we'd really need to secure economic equality.

Ahh so you're a joke account. I've never actually heard a liberal sound as stupid as your caricature of them, so you're pretty easy to spot.

Personally, I'm all for the 1% and wish them well. I just think a compromise between spending cuts and taxing the haves and have mores is a no-brainer strategy. The extremists on both sides disagree, but the right is without a doubt the bigger obstacle.

Well, so far, the first two posts on this thread are pretty disturbing.

I'd be interested to know how many people on this board agree, and just don't want to say it.

Well, I certainly agree that the first two posters are seriously disturbed. Does that help? :D

Forum List

Back