🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

One thread on this bullshit is enough.
Hey snowflake...the "customers" of USMB (who generate the traffic which drives the advertising revenue) believe otherwise. The customer is always right. Keep that in mind the next time you decide it's a good idea to tell everyone else what is and what is not "bullshit".

:lol:

Hey "snowflake" - the "rules" of USMB apply to you too, even when you get all butthurt by it.

Man up, and follow the damn rules. Keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to whine.
I tried to follow the rules nitwit. I did a search. It's not my fault the title didn't include any of the terms I did a search on. Moron.

Hey snowflake...the "customers" of USMB (who generate the traffic which drives the advertising revenue) believe otherwise. The customer is always right. Keep that in mind the next time you decide it's a good idea to tell everyone else what is and what is not "bullshit".

Having owned five businesses and spent the rest of my career in management and management consulting, one thing I can definitively tell you is that the customer sure the fuck isn't always right ...

should be interesting.

• View attachment 102106
    Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate bombshell
    WND.com · 2 hours ago

• View attachment 102107
    Sheriff Arpaio Set to Announce ‘Newest Revelations’ in Obama Birth Certificate Investigation
    LawNewz · 3 hours ago

• View attachment 102108
    Sheriff Arpaio To Make Huge Announcement Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate
    Western Journalism · 4 hours ago
More for obama birth certificate
Roberts: Arpaio to blow lid off of Obama's birth certificate?
www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/...obamas-birth-certificate/95432600/
6 hours ago - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio may be out in a few weeks. But he still knows how to suck in a crowd of reporters. ... Remember, it was Arpaio who in 2012 dispatched a deputy and his volunteer posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation - ABC15 ...
www.abc15.com/.../sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation
7 hours ago - PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo will be talking about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate on Thursday. According to MCSO, Arpaio and Zullo will be presenting the “newest revelations” to the investigation of Obama’s ...
Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate ...
www.wnd.com/.../final-showdown-sheriff-joe-slaps-obama-with-new-birth-certificate-...
3 hours ago - The birth certificate Obama displayed on the White House website as “proof positive” of his eligibility states he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a ...
Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investig ...
www.azfamily.com/.../arpaio-plans-news-conference-on-obama-birth-certificate-investig...
7 hours ago - Shortly after the White House posted Obama's birth certificate, Arpaio ordered his Cold Case Posse to investigate its authenticity. The posse member in charge ...
Arpaio Plans Briefing on Obama Birth Certificate - Political Wire ...
https://politicalwire.com/2016/12/14/arpaio-plans-briefing-obama-birth-certificate/
10 hours ago - “Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream "New Revelation" on ...
www.redstate.com/.../breaking-sheriff-joe-arpaio-live-stream-new-revelation-presiden...
5 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream “New Revelation” on President Obama's Birth Certificate. Posted at 4:15 pm on December 14, 2016 by Susan ...
Sheriff Joe Announces He Has A "New Revelation" On Obama's Birth ...
www.youngcons.com/sheriff-joe-announces-he-has-a-new-revelation-on-obamas-birt...
3 hours ago - Now, Arpaio plans to live stream a “new revelation” about Barack Obama's birth certificate. Here's more from the left-leaning AZ Central… Joe Arpaio was ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's ...
wearechange.org/sheriff-joe-arpaio-hold-press-confernece/
6 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's Birth Certificate. avatar by Aaron Kesel | Dec 14, 2016. (Phoenix, Arizona) – Maricopa ...
Arpaio to speak on Obama's birth certificate - FOX 10 News
www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223659562-story
6 hours ago - Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will present his "newest revelations" into the investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
There's an issue with Obama's birth certificate?
That's new...what's it all about?

His birth certificate? Sort of, he was evasive. The interesting part is how he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What a fucktard, he was born in Hawaii.

Can you name anyone but Obama who got the country of their birth ... wrong? How is that even possible? He's a douche
The publisher admitted to making a mistake. Do try to keep up.

No they didn't. The answer was a complete non answer.

And how do you even make a "mistake" by sitting down in front of a blank piece of paper and writing that Obama was born in Kenya? It was an I don't want to lie but I want off the hot seat so I'll give as vague an answer as I possibly can statement. Try to keep up
He admitted to making a mistake. prove he did not.

Story is mainstream on Drudge Report right now. It's no damn conspiracy theory anymore after the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office has now officially proven beyond a reasonable doubt after a lengthy investigation by lead investigator Mike Zullo and two separate forensic attestation firms that the long form birth certificate Obama presented to the nation back on April 27, 2011 is a 100% created forged computer manifestation taken from the birth certificate of Hawaii resident Johanna Ah-nee. Watch the video of the short press conference below as the facts are layed out by American patriot, Mike Zullo. They discovered 9 points of forgery. His diligent work and patience has paid off. Now with Trump as president, he can take Arpaio's advice and push Congress to look into this Constitutional crisis that's been perpetuated on the American people.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

No one cares. Trump even admits it is not true.

Doesn't matter, new era, this is reality america with a reality presidency. Just make shit up and keep repeating it. The masses will pick up the slogans and chants and turn on each other. Easy pickins for the 1%er crowd while no one's looking, societal wealth redistribution continues uninterrupted or questioned.

Last edited:
All Joe the Sheriff proved was that conservatives are crazy. After all these years, his claims now rest on the notion that several items were lifted from the birth certificate of Johanna Ah’nee. He claims this is true because the items he identified were identical on both birth certificates, such as the names, Honolulu and Oahu...

Ummm... no, they're not actually identical...

ht_obama_birth_certificate_jp_120301_wg.jpg

johanna-bc.jpg
What's even more delicious is a pdf of Johanna Ah’nee's COLB produces LAYERS making it a fraudulent government document generated by Sheriff Joke!!! Arrest his fat ass.

Ah’Nee Birth Certificate Generates Layers When Scanned on a Xerox WorkCentre Just Like the President’s LFBC Does
A Wordpress blog from an Obama partisan hack?!? Bwahahahahaha! :lmao:

should be interesting.

• View attachment 102106
    Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate bombshell
    WND.com · 2 hours ago

• View attachment 102107
    Sheriff Arpaio Set to Announce ‘Newest Revelations’ in Obama Birth Certificate Investigation
    LawNewz · 3 hours ago

• View attachment 102108
    Sheriff Arpaio To Make Huge Announcement Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate
    Western Journalism · 4 hours ago
More for obama birth certificate
Roberts: Arpaio to blow lid off of Obama's birth certificate?
www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/...obamas-birth-certificate/95432600/
6 hours ago - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio may be out in a few weeks. But he still knows how to suck in a crowd of reporters. ... Remember, it was Arpaio who in 2012 dispatched a deputy and his volunteer posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation - ABC15 ...
www.abc15.com/.../sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation
7 hours ago - PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo will be talking about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate on Thursday. According to MCSO, Arpaio and Zullo will be presenting the “newest revelations” to the investigation of Obama’s ...
Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate ...
www.wnd.com/.../final-showdown-sheriff-joe-slaps-obama-with-new-birth-certificate-...
3 hours ago - The birth certificate Obama displayed on the White House website as “proof positive” of his eligibility states he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a ...
Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investig ...
www.azfamily.com/.../arpaio-plans-news-conference-on-obama-birth-certificate-investig...
7 hours ago - Shortly after the White House posted Obama's birth certificate, Arpaio ordered his Cold Case Posse to investigate its authenticity. The posse member in charge ...
Arpaio Plans Briefing on Obama Birth Certificate - Political Wire ...
https://politicalwire.com/2016/12/14/arpaio-plans-briefing-obama-birth-certificate/
10 hours ago - “Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream "New Revelation" on ...
www.redstate.com/.../breaking-sheriff-joe-arpaio-live-stream-new-revelation-presiden...
5 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream “New Revelation” on President Obama's Birth Certificate. Posted at 4:15 pm on December 14, 2016 by Susan ...
Sheriff Joe Announces He Has A "New Revelation" On Obama's Birth ...
www.youngcons.com/sheriff-joe-announces-he-has-a-new-revelation-on-obamas-birt...
3 hours ago - Now, Arpaio plans to live stream a “new revelation” about Barack Obama's birth certificate. Here's more from the left-leaning AZ Central… Joe Arpaio was ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's ...
wearechange.org/sheriff-joe-arpaio-hold-press-confernece/
6 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's Birth Certificate. avatar by Aaron Kesel | Dec 14, 2016. (Phoenix, Arizona) – Maricopa ...
Arpaio to speak on Obama's birth certificate - FOX 10 News
www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223659562-story
6 hours ago - Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will present his "newest revelations" into the investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

His birth certificate? Sort of, he was evasive. The interesting part is how he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What a fucktard, he was born in Hawaii.

Can you name anyone but Obama who got the country of their birth ... wrong? How is that even possible? He's a douche

And how do you even make a "mistake" by sitting down in front of a blank piece of paper and writing that Obama was born in Kenya? It was an I don't want to lie but I want off the hot seat so I'll give as vague an answer as I possibly can statement. Try to keep up

First of all he is a she.

OK, sure, let's see what else you don't know.

Who is "us?" She said he didn't say. Does "us" mean her? Her department? The entire firm? She didn't say.

Why didn't she do her job and fact check it? It was a blurb and fact checking that blurb was her job. She only had like a dozen things to verify. How did she possibly not fact check a blurb when that was specifically her job?

Who actually did write that he was born in Kenya? She said it was a "fact checking" mistake. So who actually wrote it? She didn't say.

Clearly Obama did tell them that. They had no other reason to say that and they had no reason to not believe it was true. I mean who doesn't know where they were born. Other than ... Obama! What a stupid douche.

BTW, he was born in Hawaii, he lied. The first of many. He is legitimately President. Frankly he would be even if he was born in Kenya, his mother is American so he is a natural born American. I'm not a birther, I just recognize the Commander In Chief is a dumb ass

Funny....how does a publisher make a mistake like that for Barack Obama but nobody else? I mean, how many times has someone made the mistake of citing that you were born in Kenya? In all my life, of all the times there was a bio on me, never once did it cite that I was born in another country. Never. Not once.

So to recap for the progressive idiots who just can't accept reality over ideology:
  • The Harvard Law Review (of which Obama was the president) got his origin of birth wrong
  • Michelle Obama (the wife of Barack Obama) got his origin of birth wrong
  • But progressive nitwits on USMB "know" that he was born in the U.S.

How convenient....

He 'makes a mistake'....doesn't notice it until someone checking up on / interested in Barry finds it, and then rushes to correct the 'error'....while Barry seals all of his college and personal records.

Completely innocent, an honest mistake.

Who is "us?" She said he didn't say. Does "us" mean her? Her department? The entire firm? She didn't say.

Why didn't she do her job and fact check it? It was a blurb and fact checking that blurb was her job. She only had like a dozen things to verify. How did she possibly not fact check a blurb when that was specifically her job?

Who actually did write that he was born in Kenya? She said it was a "fact checking" mistake. So who actually wrote it? She didn't say.

Clearly Obama did tell them that. They had no other reason to say that and they had no reason to not believe it was true. I mean who doesn't know where they were born. Other than ... Obama! What a stupid douche.

BTW, he was born in Hawaii, he lied. The first of many. He is legitimately President. Frankly he would be even if he was born in Kenya, his mother is American so he is a natural born American. I'm not a birther, I just recognize the Commander In Chief is a dumb ass
And he speaks so highly of you.

It's not bullshit. Only a stupid unAmerican Democrat would think that.

It is bullshit but I never get tired of pointing out what a dumb ass Obama is for getting his country of birth wrong.

Let's see, the number of people who got their country of birth wrong of which I am aware.

1) Obama

That's all I've got ... Hysterical, what an idiot. That's dumber than Gore and Hillary being too stupid to know about the electoral college and running for the popular votes.

Democrats, can't live with em ... pass the beer nuts ...

How convenient....

He 'makes a mistake'....doesn't notice it until someone checking up on / interested in Barry finds it, and then rushes to correct the 'error'....while Barry seals all of his college and personal records.

And he left that "mistake" in place for a decade and a half ...

Funny....how does a publisher make a mistake like that for Barack Obama but nobody else? I mean, how many times has someone made the mistake of citing that you were born in Kenya? In all my life, of all the times there was a bio on me, never once did it cite that I was born in another country. Never. Not once.

So to recap for the progressive idiots who just can't accept reality over ideology:
  • The Harvard Law Review (of which Obama was the president) got his origin of birth wrong
  • Michelle Obama (the wife of Barack Obama) got his origin of birth wrong
  • But progressive nitwits on USMB "know" that he was born in the U.S.
Michelle never said that. She was referring to his ancestral homeland. What else that you say is wrong?

How convenient....

And he speaks so highly of you.

Obama doesn't speak of you at all. You're just one of his minions in the background parroting every word you're told to say and thinking every thought you're told to think

How convenient....

He is not responsible for reprints of the book. He is not responsible for gas prices. You guys view him as such a superman, when he is mortal. You should quit worshipping him so.

How convenient....

I like it. Your usual content, only far more pithy ...

How convenient....

He is not responsible for reprints of the book. He is not responsible for gas prices. You guys view him as such a superman, when he is mortal. You should quit worshipping him so.

Did you hit your head on the driveway this morning?

How convenient....

Did you hit your head on the driveway this morning?
I do not have a driveway. My cars are stored inside the walls of my property.

Story is mainstream on Drudge Report right now. It's no damn conspiracy theory anymore after the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office has now officially proven beyond a reasonable doubt after a lengthy investigation by lead investigator Mike Zullo and two separate forensic attestation firms that the long form birth certificate Obama presented to the nation back on April 27, 2011 is a 100% created forged computer manifestation taken from the birth certificate of Hawaii resident Johanna Ah-nee. Watch the video of the short press conference below as the facts are layed out by American patriot, Mike Zullo. They discovered 9 points of forgery. His diligent work and patience has paid off. Now with Trump as president, he can take Arpaio's advice and push Congress to look into this Constitutional crisis that's been perpetuated on the American people.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

No one cares. Trump even admits it is not true.

Trump only said that as a strategic campaign maneuver to get the press off the subject.

Forum List

Back