Birthright Citizenship 14th Amendment

Just right wing projection?
Just the truth about the history of the US and why Liberals love the ignorant, uneducated masses.

Dear, right wing projection is useless. It is the right wing that wants to abolish the department of Education.
Once again, you are one of the reasons why the Dept of Education needs to be eliminated. Products of public education like you, just shows how effective they are in turning out whiney ass liberals like you.

The only word you know to connote bad is liberals, conservatives wear halos and have wings..

Liberal play book - Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Conservative play book - Read the Bible. A free Bible on your phone, tablet, and computer. | The Bible App | Bible.com
God's Word is with you.
There are three types of people in the world today.
Liberals - are very imperfect, but think they are very perfect, so much FORCE their liberal agenda on the rest of US, by subjugating US until we bend our knees to their superiority.
Moderates - ignorant or uneducated people who sway whichever the wind blows, and tend to move towards good when evil shows itself.
Conservatives - Know they aren't perfect, end up doing wrong, but doesn't intentionally try to commit evil. Ask for forgiveness when they sin against God.

I read a couple of your posts for the first time, today. In your imbecilic rants, almost every sentence exposes a level of stupidity that, even for the internet, is nearly unrivaled. They've earned you a much deserved spot on my Iggie list.

Last edited:
Just the truth about the history of the US and why Liberals love the ignorant, uneducated masses.

Dear, right wing projection is useless. It is the right wing that wants to abolish the department of Education.
Once again, you are one of the reasons why the Dept of Education needs to be eliminated. Products of public education like you, just shows how effective they are in turning out whiney ass liberals like you.

The only word you know to connote bad is liberals, conservatives wear halos and have wings..

Liberal play book - Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Conservative play book - Read the Bible. A free Bible on your phone, tablet, and computer. | The Bible App | Bible.com
God's Word is with you.
There are three types of people in the world today.
Liberals - are very imperfect, but think they are very perfect, so much FORCE their liberal agenda on the rest of US, by subjugating US until we bend our knees to their superiority.
Moderates - ignorant or uneducated people who sway whichever the wind blows, and tend to move towards good when evil shows itself.
Conservatives - Know they aren't perfect, end up doing wrong, but doesn't intentionally try to commit evil. Ask for forgiveness when they sin against God.

I read a couple of your posts for the first time, today. In your imbecilic rants, almost every sentence exposes a level of stupidity that, even for the internet, is nearly unrivaled. They've earned you a much deserved spot on my Iggie list.

almost every sentence exposes a level of stupidity
Okay you have my attention, now elaborate which sentences exposes the level of stupidity. I am ready to debate you, if you are not cowardly enough to take the challenge? Or are you just a sociopath?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

there are about 7 billion people on the planet who want to come to america and drop their anchor babies

No, not really.

Okay you have my attention, now elaborate which sentences exposes the level of stupidity. I am ready to debate you, if you are not cowardly enough to take the challenge? Or are you just a sociopath?

FUnny, only guy I see who is a sociopath here is you...

there are about 7 billion people on the planet who want to come to america and drop their anchor babies

No, not really.

FUnny, only guy I see who is a sociopath here is you...
I knew the habitual liar would eventually show up , thanks for joining Joe, you never fail to disappoint.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

I knew the habitual liar would eventually show up , thanks for joining Joe, you never fail to disappoint.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Dude, the problem is, you are such an easy target...

Dude, the problem is, you are such an easy target...
And you are such a liar...

I'm fine with anchor babies. If you are born on US soil then you are an American.

When Democrats get out of the way and let Trump secure the border and fix immigration I suspect this won't be a worry but a small number of anchor babies.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/barron-trump-benefit-birthright-citizenship/

2019 CNN headline >>>

Baron Trump deported back to slobovania
Barron_Trump_fb.jpg

I'm fine with anchor babies. If you are born on US soil then you are an American.

When Democrats get out of the way and let Trump secure the border and fix immigration I suspect this won't be a worry but a small number of anchor babies.
Only congress can fix the mess legally.

Forum List

Back