Birthright Citizenship Causes Illegal Immigration

I'm so sick and tired of the lefty myth that illegals only come here because US employers give them jobs (only Republican businesses of course, not Democratic run businesses).

Illegals come here because:

Democrats are for open borders

Democrats have sanctuary cities and states

Democrats will let them have driver's licenses

Democrats will give them free room, board, and healthcare

Democrats let them vote in local elections

Democrats will give government benefits to the illegals and their children

AND

Democrats allow their children born in the US to be automatic citizens
Actually our plan is to someday have ignorant, white, hillbilly, MAGAt racists like yourself completely weeded out of the gene pool and replaced with a new super race of thinking, compassionate and intellectionally superior Latino voters who will make America great again.:auiqs.jpg:

The 14h amendment was written with the rights of newly freed slaves in mind, NOT undocumented people from other countries entering the US.

Section 1.
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

I just cannot find the caveat you mention here where where the text says what you claim it says MM.
Where does it say "EXCEPT for undocumented people entering the U.S. from other countries?"
Maybe you are just making this up?
Maybe you are afraid of brown skinned people huh?

This doesn't negate what I said. You try again.
The only thing that matters in court, is what the judge/judges say. What you said is irrelevant.
The fact is, intent should be the only thing that matters. If they dont like the intent, change the constitution, by the proper channels.

I'm so sick and tired of the lefty myth that illegals only come here because US employers give them jobs (only Republican businesses of course, not Democratic run businesses).

Illegals come here because:

Democrats are for open borders

Democrats have sanctuary cities and states

Democrats will let them have driver's licenses

Democrats will give them free room, board, and healthcare

Democrats let them vote in local elections

Democrats will give government benefits to the illegals and their children

AND

Democrats allow their children born in the US to be automatic citizens
You overdosed on the red meat conhole candidates are tossing around.
Nothing will change about birthright citizenship. Nothing

The only thing that matters in court, is what the judge/judges say. What you said is irrelevant.
The fact is, intent should be the only thing that matters. If they dont like the intent, change the constitution, by the proper channels.
Where it usually falls apart, is when people today, pretend to surmise the intentions of people from long ago.
It must be magick.

Why wouldn't the authors of the 14th put their intentions right there in the amendment? Do you have access to these documents?
You got to be fucking kidding me.
Ummm yes, we all do. Its public information

The OP is 100% correct.
We are experiencing record #'s because Dimocrats do INCREDIBLY STUPID shit like this....

All candidates raise hands on giving health care to undocumented immigrants​

1690405273258.png

Forum List

Back