Bizarre Trivia

What was the only X Rated movie to win an Oscar for Best Picture?

Wasn't it the Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman movie Midnight Cowboy? Because it was about a male prostitute.

Did you know the taxi scene was improvised? Dustin Hoffman actually almost got run over before he yelled, "I'm walk'n here!"

`
In the old TV program, "Man From U.N.C.L.E.". Uncle stood for United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. Their nemesis was a group called Thrush. What did T.H.R.U.S.H. stand for?

What was the only X Rated movie to win an Oscar for Best Picture?

Wasn't it the Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman movie Midnight Cowboy? Because it was about a male prostitute.

Did you know the taxi scene was improvised? Dustin Hoffman actually almost got run over before he yelled, "I'm walk'n here!"

Winner!

MPAA ratings had come out the year before and Midnight Cowboy was Rated X
X initially meant persons under 16 not admitted
It was later recut and released with an R rating

Who was the first person in the NBA to shatter a backboard during the regular season?

I remember hearing a story that Chuck Connors did it but I don't think they had glass backboards back then

`
In the old TV program, "Man From U.N.C.L.E.". Uncle stood for United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. Their nemesis was a group called Thrush. What did T.H.R.U.S.H. stand for?

Remember watching the show but don't think I ever knew what THRUSH stood for

Remember watching the show but don't think I ever knew what THRUSH stood for
`
To wit; "novels written by David McDaniel [writer] it is the Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity." It is never mentioned in the series.

Damn...that was easy
I should have known that

What continent has the highest average academic level?

upload_2018-1-31_18-13-25.jpeg

I didn't use google. I just have a great love of books and just happened to read Man O War when I was young.

Which series of books is Walter Farley most famous for writing?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back