Black Adam

I hope children enjoy it.
That's creepy of you. Are you worried they'll run home and grab their AR's?

Dwayne Johnson was strictly in the camp of making it an R-rated film, not wanting to dial back any of the violence in the film. But Warner Bros wasn't having it. There seems to have possibly been a “truce” on this situation with the agreement that the sequel, Black Adam 2, will get the R tag.

I wondered when DC Comics would reinvent this character. He had been around since the 40's and up through the 70"s as a villain.
Should be interesting.

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 17
I wondered when DC Comics would reinvent this character. He had been around since the 40's and up through the 70"s as a villain.
Should be interesting.
I wonder how many hollywood celebs have never starred in a superhero movie. Does Laura Croft Tomb Raider count? I guess if Batman counts so should she. She was a normal human but bad ass. So is Batman.

And they don't have to be a superhero. Just star in one. Like William Duval was Green Goblin in Spiderman.

Emma Stone was in Spiderman

OMG George Clooney was Batman. Jack was the Joker. Arnold was freeze. Danny Devito was the Penguin

And who will be the next? Will Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise ever be a superhero like the Rock?

I wonder how many hollywood celebs have never starred in a superhero movie. Does Laura Croft Tomb Raider count? I guess if Batman counts so should she. She was a normal human but bad ass. So is Batman.

And they don't have to be a superhero. Just star in one. Like William Duval was Green Goblin in Spiderman.

OMG George Clooney was Batman. Jack was the Joker. Arnold was freeze. Danny Devito was the Penguin

And who will be the next? Will Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise ever be a superhero like the Rock?

It seems like they have all played a super hero at one point

After Robert Downey played Iron Man, I thought they had run out of possibilites.

Forum List

Back