Black citizen uses legally owned AR-15 biden voter adjustment tool to defend his home

And relax PETA

No Wabbits were injured in the making of this video

That didn't look like a home invasion rather it appeared to be the suspects were out to steal the car or the car's contents.

And relax PETA

Why start the title with "black citizen?" You know, I read a book once about a major power outage and all the chaos that ensued, and how the main guy in the book handled it, cared for his family and did what had to be done. Good read. He was black. But that was never stated until the end of the story.

That didn't look like a home invasion rather it appeared to be the suspects were out to steal the car or the car's contents.
Sure

The common image of a home invasion is where two hopped up crack heads knock down your door with there heads and then rob, rape, and maybe kill

But technically just invading his driveway could be a home invasion and the black homeowner said he was protecting his family

And he did it with an AR-15

Why start the title with "black citizen?" You know, I read a book once about a major power outage and all the chaos that ensued, and how the main guy in the book handled it, cared for his family and did what had to be done. Good read. He was black. But that was never stated until the end of the story.
He aint candy stripped

Sure

The common image of a home invasion is where two hopped up crack heads knock down your door with there heads and then rob, rape, and maybe kill

But technically just invading his driveway could be a home invasion and the black homeowner said he was protecting his family

And he did it with an AR-15
Of course it could have become a home invasion but that's nothing more than speculation. As a former LEO I have to go by what does happen not what might have happened, that's for a DA to argue.........

And relax PETA

Mr Smith is very brave, not particularly crazy and I doubt he is stupid. I will say he is a lousy shot for somebody trained, unless something inside his head, held him back to only using suppressing fire. Suppressive fire, would not be my first choice. Suppressive fire is for covering movement to better position to place effective fire to neutralize a target. Also, I did not see an extra magazine when he came back out. I keep multiple loaded magazines on shelf above above gun safe, as well as the one locked but not cocked in the weapon. Now there is some asshole out there with Mr. Smith's weapon from his pickup (a danger to unarmed noncombatants), he is out, the deductible on both vehicles, and maybe the house repairs on his homeowners insurance, as he did not place effective fire on target. By the number of people, it looked like a target rich environment and short encounter ranges.

If armed thieves, they were worth expending the rounds into them. Notice, I said into them.

Of course it could have become a home invasion but that's nothing more than speculation. As a former LEO I have to go by what does happen not what might have happened, that's for a DA to argue.........
You are splitting hairs

I think so you can avoid the real story that a black homeowner used an AR-15 to defend his home and family

That blows up the lib sing-song in two ways

The heroic action of an AR-15

And the good guy legal gun owner was black

You are splitting hairs

I think so you can avoid the real story that a black homeowner used an AR-15 to defend his home and family

Oh bullshit. That was an idiotic statement. Now you're starting to sound like some of our liberals, stupid. I have no problem with what happened nor do I have any issue with the firearm used or who used it.
Legaly there is a difference unless you don't believe in legal definitions.

Oh bullshit. That was an idiotic statement. Now you're starting to sound like some of our liberals, stupid. I have no problem with what happened nor do I have any issue with the firearm used or who used it.
Legaly there is a difference unless you don't believe in legal definitions.
Looked like there was enemy fire the moment he came out. He was totally justified, (at least in my state) but did it poorly.

Looked like there was enemy fire the moment he came out. He was totally justified, (at least in my state) but did it poorly.
We were "arguing' the difference between a home invasion and what the perps were actively doing which was not legally a home invasion. They never attempted to enter the home. Now if they are caught then they could be charged with attempted home invasion for attempting to enter the neighbor's homes to hide. No where did I even claim the homeowner wasn't justified in his actions, he was investigating suspicious activity on his property and he was fired upon first.

We were "arguing' the difference between a home invasion and what the perps were actively doing which was not legally a home invasion. They never attempted to enter the home. Now if they are caught then they could be charged with attempted home invasion for attempting to enter the neighbor's homes to hide. No where did I even claim the homeowner wasn't justified in his actions, he was investigating suspicious activity on his property and he was fired upon first.

Apparently that took place in Clayton County, Georgia. Their Castle Doctrine law allows armed individuals to use deadly force to protect yourself or others, to protect your habitation, your home, your car, your place of business, or to protect your property other than your habitation. So technically, they were invading his home, I guess.

https://www.uslawshield.com/3-criti...own as,duty to retreat.” This is what it says.

Apparently that took place in Clayton County, Georgia. Their Castle Doctrine law allows armed individuals to use deadly force to protect yourself or others, to protect your habitation, your home, your car, your place of business, or to protect your property other than your habitation. So technically, they were invading his home, I guess.

https://www.uslawshield.com/3-critical-stand-your-ground-rules-ga/#:~:text=Official Code of Georgia 16-3-23.1 is known as,duty to retreat.” This is what it says.
Honestly that's for the Courts to determine but even with the their doctrine law I'm not sure it still qualifies as a "home invasion". But in this instance I could be mistaken and if so I acknowledge that and withdraw my argument.

"Biden voter adjustment tool". :p

Gotta love it. :p :p :p

I hope it doesn't come to that, I really do.

I don't see the leftards backing off, though. Anytime soon. As long as the psychopathic DNC leadership is in place.

You are splitting hairs

And you realize Joe Biden would have told this guy to simply stand out on the porch and fire a shotgun in the air. What do citizens need with more than 3 or 4 rounds?

Forum List

Back