Black Conservative: America Needs A White Republican President! (I Agree)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
There are so many blacks that just love to pretend to be Republican capitalists and conservatives for the cameras, but you can smell from miles away that when they turn around they vote for Obama, who was never a natural born Citizen due to his fathers British Nationality. I do not think this man is one of them. What America needs a White Nationalist president. When White people do well the whole World benefits.

America Needs a White Republican President :: The Black Sphere

There are so many blacks that just love to pretend to be Republican capitalists and conservatives for the cameras, but you can smell from miles away that when they turn around they vote for Obama, who was never a natural born Citizen due to his fathers British Nationality. I do not think this man is one of them. What America needs a White Nationalist president. When White people do well the whole World benefits.

Just so everyone reading your post understands: "White Nationalist" is just another name for a Nazi.

What America needs is a man that will do what's right for the general population of the United States of America, not a zombie who follows party lines, panders to special interests, and not someone (like Bush, Obama) who works to reduce the amount of personal freedoms we enjoy as Americans.

I can care less if he's black, white, Asian, or whatever..

Last edited:
This is quite possibly the dumbest article I have ever read.

Choice...

"Wanting a white Republican president doesn’t make you racist, it just makes you American."

Hilarious, this guy has a site called "The Black Sphere" and out of the 9 writers and 7 "partners" one is black besides him.

Praise for Ronnie Raygun. The granddaddy of the pseudo-conservatives.

"The election of a recognized black president was not supposed to change anything. In fact, it was supposed to (1) ease any perceived racial tensions...."

Sure it was, well except for all the racist.........

Hilarious, this guy has a site called "The Black Sphere" and out of the 9 writers and 7 "partners" one is black besides him.

And yet he is not calling for a Nazi for President as claimed in the OP.

Forum List

Back