Black cop kills white, unarmed white woman on 1/6 and is rewarded with a promotion

His tweets were like the Pied Piper's magic flute to the rats.

"A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Then his Galaxy Quest tweet, "The ā€˜Justiceā€™ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nationā€™s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

and "See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Donā€™t miss it. Information to follow!"

He was certainly the reason most all of them came to DC on Jan 6th.

These tweets?

1693340187251.png

Yes, Iā€™m talking about Ashli Babitt.

In 2020, a white cop kills an unarmed black man - one who was a hard-core violent criminal and once held a knife to a pregnant womanā€™s belly, and was hopped up on fentanyl. The cop was sent to prison for 30 years, and the dead thug was canonized with a funeral fit for a head of state, memorial statues, and moments of silences at stores throughout the nation.

In January 2021, a black cop shoots an unarmed white woman in cold blood - one who was a military veteran who had fought for her country - for trespassing in the Capitol. The cop was not only NOT charged, but he now is getting promoted.

Why is the black thugā€™s life worth more, and thus resulting in decades of prison for his killer, when the white veteranā€™s wasnā€™t even worth a trial (and whose killer gets rewarded with a promotion?

1) Black thug: part of the black protected class, and who was killed by whitey

2) White veteran: a Trump supporter, part of the demonized class, and who was killed by a member of the black protected class

Glad he got the promotion....he helped save members of Congress from the MAGAt rioter thugs.

You are just such a victim......

1) man choked for over 9 minutes over a counterfeit $20 bill and then cops lied about it (thank the gods for the video)

2) lead of violent mob that is breaking thru a barracaded door con-tinues to climb thru smashed window tho warned to stop....then shot which scatters the rest of the violent mob.

You cheer the violent mob and the lying choker.
More bullshit from a fat, lying, mod protected piece of shit. Your hero (read: lifelong criminal) Floyd got what he asked for. That coward Byrd should be doing life without parole.

Sorry jackass. She was the terrorist and you are a supporter of terrorism
As another poster said, go fuck yourself LUSH. Byrd is a coward and a murderer. Seems you support druggies who threaten pregnant women.

Why did not every person at the rally and who heard the speech participate in the break-in? The answer is that some chose to do so but most chose not to.

And therein lies the crime the Veteran, Ashli, committed.
She chose to lead the mob through the violently breached barricade after being warned to leave, back away, stop. Even told a gun was brandished.
But she chose to act as the leader through the breach, the point-man, the tip-of-the-spear.
And making that poor choice, using poor judgement, she leaped towards the armed officers.
And it cost her.
Her life.

Ashli is dead because of Ashli.

May her family find peace, and not be tortured forever by MAGAphiles continually dragging their daughter's dead corpse across the American social media scene.

IMHO

His tweets were like the Pied Piper's magic flute to the rats.

References to classic Grimm's Fairy Tales aside, Trump did not bring anyone to D.C. that day.

You make it sound as if these people didn't have a choice.
"A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Then his Galaxy Quest tweet, "The ā€˜Justiceā€™ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nationā€™s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

and "See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Donā€™t miss it. Information to follow!"

Do you imagine that these are supposed to prove that Trump told them to break into the Capital building?
He was certainly the reason most all of them came to DC on Jan 6th.

I never disputed that and in fact I said so myself regarding Ashli Babbitt. Trump was the reason these people went to D.C. that day but he didn't make or force anyone to go. Neither did he make anyone break into the Capital.

You didn't answer my question: Can you tell me why some (Trump rally participants) broke into the Capital and others didn't?

And therein lies the crime the Veteran, Ashli, committed.
She chose to lead the mob through the violently breached barricade after being warned to leave, back away, stop. Even told a gun was brandished.
But she chose to act as the leader through the breach, the point-man, the tip-of-the-spear.
And making that poor choice, using poor judgement, she leaped towards the armed officers.
And it cost her.
Her life.

Ashli is dead because of Ashli.

May her family find peace, and not be tortured forever by MAGAphiles continually dragging their daughter's dead corpse across the American social media scene.

IMHO

Right. So then, Trump is ultimately not at fault, is he?

References to classic Grimm's Fairy Tales aside, Trump did not bring anyone to D.C. that day.

You make it sound as if these people didn't have a choice.

Do you imagine that these are supposed to prove that Trump told them to break into the Capital building?

I never disputed that and in fact I said so myself regarding Ashli Babbitt. Trump was the reason these people went to D.C. that day but he didn't make or force anyone to go. Neither did he make anyone break into the Capital.

You didn't answer my question: Can you tell me why some (Trump rally participants) broke into the Capital and others didn't?
It was his rally. If he didn't put out those tweets, his army of thugs and ruffians would have never shown up on Jan 6th, and all that followed would never have happened.

Some people know about the cameras they have at the Capitol and that it was closed to the public that day? I'm pretty sure that the more people in a crowd the lower and lower the crowds collective IQ becomes.......

It was his rally. If he didn't put out those tweets, his army of thugs and ruffians would have never shown up on Jan 6th, and all that followed would never have happened.

Some people know about the cameras they have at the Capitol and that it was closed to the public that day? I'm pretty sure that the more people in a crowd the lower and lower the crowds collective IQ becomes.......

These tweets?

1693344162309.png

What a dishonest OP.

Two different situations, both completely misrepresented.

Right. So then, Trump is ultimately not at fault, is he?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ashli made poor choices, used bad judgement. And cumulatively......it meant her untimely death. That's on her.

Trump at fault?
In my view, he is emphatically not blameless for what happened overall on January 6th.

First, his December call to assemble on that date...."Be there. Will be wild"....posted to 70 million subscribers to his Tweet feed.
And then on the 6th itself, Trump called to them to fight for him.
He said ....'peacefully' from the podium. Once. Now his fig leaf.
But he said "fight" over 20 times.
The message was clear.
And then as the violence increased in intensity and visibility he failed to act as a pro-active responsible leader. A leader of a nation.
He waited hours ---while watching the violence and injuries unfolding..... and did not promptly intervene.

He is at fault for his dereliction of duty. What he did was not leadership. His refusal to immediately and forcefully intervene is on him. And that led to increased violence, increased injuries, and damage to our Capitol. And shame on America.

That is on Don Trump.

I hope I am clear on that.

So Tweeting is now a crime?

I don't see how this is relevant.

Forum List

Back