Black cop kills white, unarmed white woman on 1/6 and is rewarded with a promotion

Yes, Iā€™m talking about Ashli Babitt.

In 2020, a white cop kills an unarmed black man - one who was a hard-core violent criminal and once held a knife to a pregnant womanā€™s belly, and was hopped up on fentanyl. The cop was sent to prison for 30 years, and the dead thug was canonized with a funeral fit for a head of state, memorial statues, and moments of silences at stores throughout the nation.

In January 2021, a black cop shoots an unarmed white woman in cold blood - one who was a military veteran who had fought for her country - for trespassing in the Capitol. The cop was not only NOT charged, but he now is getting promoted.

Why is the black thugā€™s life worth more, and thus resulting in decades of prison for his killer, when the white veteranā€™s wasnā€™t even worth a trial (and whose killer gets rewarded with a promotion?

1) Black thug: part of the black protected class, and who was killed by whitey

2) White veteran: a Trump supporter, part of the demonized class, and who was killed by a member of the black protected class

If you can't see the difference then you truly are blind

Holy crap do you have it exactly backwards. Democrats are always crying about how things arenā€™t ā€œfairā€. Seriously, where have you been?
When democrats get mad about things not being fair or equal, its because that's true, like all the MAGA trash weaklings that are killing innocent black people by shooting them through closed doors, or the cops killing innocent black people, or women and minorities getting paid less than white males for the same work.

Republicans are breaking laws committing crime, completely corrupt, but they need to try and spin and play victim over everything.

This lady is a criminal who broke serious laws and rioted at the Capitol, she got exactly what she deserved and now trash republicans are trying to play victim and claim she was mistreated when she wasn't.
Trump lost the election and lied about fraud, but he tries to play victim and claim he was cheated when he wasn't.

Republicans always try to play victim over everything, they can't take personal responsibility for anything in life.

I think they did knock down the barricade.
I don't think they did.
1693313844729.png

Trump was Babbitt's reason for being in D.C. but Trump had nothing to do with Babbitt's actions

Trump never told anyone to break into the Capital building

ā€œThereā€™s no question ā€” none ā€” that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,ā€ McConnell said. ā€œThe leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.ā€

I doubt it would have mattered. These people were angry and had their back hairs up.
They were announcing his tweets over megaphones, and the crowd responded. Republicans of all stripes were calling and urging him to call off his dogs. We'll never know if that might have saved her life will we?

It is impossible to argue that Bryd was justified in shooting Ashlie, because just 2 cops had prevented anyone from crossing the barricaded door for hours.
No one was threatening those 2 cops.
But then suddenly the cops simply stepped aside.
They stayed within 10', but no longer prevented access to the broken out window.
So the only logical explanation is that all the congressmen had left by then, and the cops were order to stand down.

And the 2nd point to notice is that once Ashlie was shot, it all was over.
All the protestors started leaving at that point.
So then the police could have ended the whole protest at any time, just by shooting a round into the floor.

We also then saw the machinegun weilding cops held in reserve in the basement.
So then clearly there never was any sort of risk to any member of congress.
I said "it could be argued...", I did not say it was justified. I in fact don't think it was justified under the circumstances.

I don't think they did. View attachment 821951
I was referring to the police barricades in front of the building.
ā€œThereā€™s no question ā€” none ā€” that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it.

Actually, there is a question about it. At no time did Trump encourage people to break into the Capital building. If you say he did then you're going to have to give me specifics - a particular quote or quotes that says just that.
The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,ā€ McConnell said. ā€œThe leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.ā€

Irrelevant. Even if McConnell was right that they were "acting on the wishes of their president", this does not prove that it was actually what Trump wished. Understand? And even if it was what Trump wanted, it was their choice and their actions.

If Trump's words and rhetoric are offered up as evidence here then we have to ask the critical question: Why did not every person at the rally and who heard the speech participate in the break-in? The answer is that some chose to do so but most chose not to.

Neither Trump nor any person on this planet has the power to force others to do their bidding by words alone. It just doesn't work that way.
They were announcing his tweets over megaphones, and the crowd responded. Republicans of all stripes were calling and urging him to call off his dogs. We'll never know if that might have saved her life will we?
No, we'll never know. But it does raise another question: Why do so many Democrats blame or ascribe guilt to the Republican Party for the riot and break-in? Before you answer that, I have seen numerous times on this forum when the topic of Jan. 6 comes up, Democrats/liberals/leftists/Trump haters say "Your party..."

Actually, there is a question about it. At no time did Trump encourage people
He brought them to DC on that specific day and sent them off to the Capitol at the time Congress was going to start counting the States EC votes. This was after a host of speakers riled the crowd up with numerous lies about the 2020 election.

If Trump's words and rhetoric are offered up as evidence
Words, rhetoric, action and inaction I'm sure will be brought up by the prosecutors.

McConnell argued Trump was the only one who could have stopped the insurrection ā€” and that he didnā€™t act ā€œswiftlyā€ enough.

ā€œInstead, according to public reports, he watched television happily ā€” happily ā€” as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election. Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in serious danger, even as the mob carrying Trump banners was beating cops and breaching perimeters, the president sent a further tweet attacking his own vice president.ā€

The consensus on the left seems to be "yeah he was wrong but she deserved it". Think about that one. Ashley Babbitt was an unarmed 100 pound female who posed no threat. The Officer had a history of careless handling of firearms and yet there wasn't even an investigation. Babbitt's death was all but ignored because an investigation would go against the political scenario democrats were trying to create.

Yes, Iā€™m talking about Ashli Babitt.

In 2020, a white cop kills an unarmed black man - one who was a hard-core violent criminal and once held a knife to a pregnant womanā€™s belly, and was hopped up on fentanyl. The cop was sent to prison for 30 years, and the dead thug was canonized with a funeral fit for a head of state, memorial statues, and moments of silences at stores throughout the nation.

In January 2021, a black cop shoots an unarmed white woman in cold blood - one who was a military veteran who had fought for her country - for trespassing in the Capitol. The cop was not only NOT charged, but he now is getting promoted.

Why is the black thugā€™s life worth more, and thus resulting in decades of prison for his killer, when the white veteranā€™s wasnā€™t even worth a trial (and whose killer gets rewarded with a promotion?

1) Black thug: part of the black protected class, and who was killed by whitey

2) White veteran: a Trump supporter, part of the demonized class, and who was killed by a member of the black protected class

Can people break into your house and not expect any consequences?

The consensus on the left seems to be "yeah he was wrong but she deserved it". Think about that one. Ashley Babbitt was an unarmed 100 pound female who posed no threat. The Officer had a history of careless handling of firearms and yet there wasn't even an investigation. Babbitt's death was all but ignored because an investigation would go against the political scenario democrats were trying to create.
Why do you continue to support traitors? Are you also a traitor?

The consensus on the left seems to be "yeah he was wrong but she deserved it".
I disagree. He was right but she didn't deserve it. Her family should sue the man responsible for giving her the opportunity to, and convincing her she had the right to invade congress on Jan 6th.

He brought them to DC on that specific day

Trump didn't "bring" anybody anywhere.
and sent them off to the Capitol at the time Congress was going to start counting the States EC votes. This was after a host of speakers riled the crowd up with numerous lies about the 2020 election.

So? The fact remains that these people chose to break into the Capital. Trump did not force them. In fact, Trump never even said anything to suggest he wanted them to break into the Capital building in the first place.

Every time I've asked someone here to give me a quote or some kind of evidence that Trump specifically told them to break into the Capital, invariably, they simply stop responding. I've asked numerous people since then and not one has given me anything.
Words, rhetoric, action and inaction I'm sure will be brought up by the prosecutors.

I see you left the rest of my comment out. Namely, that if Trump's words are to blame then, in the interest of fairness and objectivity, we have to ask why not all of the rally participants broke in. Can you tell me why some broke in and others didn't?

As for the prosecutors, I've no doubt they'll bring that up. But that's because left-leaning, Trump-hating prosecutors have no understanding of the concept of personal responsibility.
McConnell argued Trump was the only one who could have stopped the insurrection ā€” and that he didnā€™t act ā€œswiftlyā€ enough. ā€œInstead, according to public reports, he watched television happily ā€” happily ā€” as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election. Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in serious danger, even as the mob carrying Trump banners was beating cops and breaching perimeters, the president sent a further tweet attacking his own vice president.ā€

McConnell's a fucking moron but that's beside the point. Again, no one on this planet has the power to force people with just words to commit acts that contradict their better judgment.

Trump didn't "bring" anybody anywhere.
His tweets were like the Pied Piper's magic flute to the rats.

"A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Then his Galaxy Quest tweet, "The ā€˜Justiceā€™ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nationā€™s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

and "See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Donā€™t miss it. Information to follow!"

He was certainly the reason most all of them came to DC on Jan 6th.

Forum List

Back