BLACK FOLK DON'T NEED LECTURES'- Tavis Smiley (PBS)

are you hysterical bro ? I have the power to make you splutter don't you forget it ...

I ain't your "bro" pissant.....and I bet you ain't got enough power to to wipe your own ass.
Ahhh, big man talk. Just totally impressive. Or maybe you just need a nap.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Someone in the Scientific community should study the phenomenon of Conservative right wing poster going off on sexual identity innuendos out of the Blue when discussing unrelated issues . Its kind of creepy ....

confucius-say-1.jpg

Someone in the Scientific community should study the phenomenon of Conservative right wing poster going off on sexual identity innuendos out of the Blue when discussing unrelated issues . Its kind of creepy ....

Well, you have a feminine aura....maybe it's your clit size dick doing the talking. :dunno:

It's super creepy. But apparently part of their unicorn world.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

"super creepy"? :lmao:

Well, you have a feminine aura....maybe it's your clit size dick doing the talking. :dunno:
that of course is a bunch of "Bull"

Nine white Mississippi teenagers plotted race attacks that led to murder
Nine white Mississippi teenagers plotted race attacks that led to murder US news The Guardian
<snip>
Two women in Mississippi have pleaded guilty to a hate-crime conspiracy to attack black people in Jackson that culminated with the June 2011 murder of James Anderson, who was beaten up and run over with a pickup truck.

The guilty pleas of Shelbie Richards and Sarah Graves bring the total number of white teenagers who have confessed to being involved in the conspiracy to nine. Together they violated federal hate crime laws by launching a spree of racially motivated attacks on vulnerable black people.

Deryl Dedmon has already been sentenced to two concurrent life sentences, as the driver of the Ford F250 truck that was used to kill Anderson. Six other men have yet to be sentenced for their roles in the conspiracy.

Anderson was murdered early on a Sunday morning, after two car-loads of white teenagers set off from their homes in a mainly white area of Rankin County to predominantly black Jackson. As they headed for Jackson, Dedmon reportedly shouted: “Let’s go fuck with some n&^%rs.”

Richards and Graves, now aged 21, have admitted encouraging others in the group to set off in search of black people to assault. They face maximum sentences of three years in prison and $250,000 fines.
--------------------------

Forum List

Back