Tavis Smiley: Obama Blacks Have Lost Ground In Every Major Economic Category

Obama could care less for Black folks. Obama loves to wine and dine with the likes of George Clooney and the Hollywood elite.

Smiley:

"Although black folk have caught the most hell in the last 10 years, including being shot and killed in the streets by cops who keep getting away with that..."

So nice to see you RWnuts have added him to your list of mentors.

Smiley:

"Although black folk have caught the most hell in the last 10 years, including being shot and killed in the streets by cops who keep getting away with that..."

You dont give a shit about black people. Quit pretending.

Smiley:

You dont give a shit about black people. Quit pretending.

I thought you promised to keep me on ignore, pussy. lol

Obama and the Democrats have funneled the money to their cash cow public and private unions, you know people who already have a job and benefits.

screen-shot-2015-04-03-at-10-27-20-am.png

Chart doesn't include last year, where the rate goes even lower.

I'm not seeing where the UE rate is worse for blacks but then again I'm not a delusional RWnut.

Hillary wants Planned Parenthood to get an increase in taxpayer funding so they can build some more butcher shops in Black communities in order to further the Democrat Party's program of genocide upon the Black race.

I'm curious why RWers are somehow motivated to make racial comments by the fact that blacks fared about the same as working class whites in the post-recession.

Tavis, I get. He thinks Obama had some duty to help blacks more than everyone else. And, blacks do benefit more from ending the war on drugs, and would benefit the most from making it harder for criminals to buy guns. But Tavis wants to see blacks make more economic gains than whites. Somehow I don't think he's the posterchild for race relations.
Conservatives laid in wait for Obama to propose programs targeted to help blacks

Too bad they were disappointed

Tavis Smiley: In The Era of Obama Blacks Have Lost Ground In Every Major Economic Category

"Sadly, and it pains me to say this, over the last decade black folk, in the era of Obama have lost ground in every major economic category," Smiley said Friday in an interview with Huffington Post. "Not one, two or three [categories], but every major economic category, black americans have lost ground"

"We've been so caught up in the symbolism of the Obama presidency, we haven't pressed as hard as we should on the substance of this presidency," Smiley said. "Black people and black leaders have been too deferential to this president."

340922_1_.jpg

340922_1_.jpg

Tavis Smiley: In The Era of Obama Blacks Have Lost Ground In Every Major Economic Category
Travis Smiley is an idiot...and you don't even like black people.
I like people who work for what they get..white or black. He makes sense. Obviously, you don't like that.

Obama was the worst man they could have voted for. that's why he had to keep things stirred up amongst them. to distract off the horrible things he's been the cause of for them. it's just shameful. we can only HOPE some of them learned their lesson about that party who has been promising them some utopia and instead has given them more getthos to live in

Forum List

Back