BLACK FOLK DON'T NEED LECTURES'- Tavis Smiley (PBS)

Hey.....most blacks will always have a huge chip on their shoulders because they follow their human scumbag leaders right to their boxes. Its never going to change.......this pronounces sense of entitlement. So many, many things have changed in the past 50 years, but no matter to these people. There will never be any degree of satisfaction for most............

And don't kid yourself........whites in America are getting sick of this shit as expressed exceedingly clearly about a month ago!!!:coffee:. They are stampeding to the gun stores and its not because theyve found some new hobby!! They see the fabric as fucked........so the baseball bat propped up in the corner of the room is far less popular than ever before!!:2up:

We do not need Cliven Bundy white Booger droolers lecturing anyone about "The Negro".....

Damn, what woodwork did you crawl out of boy? What you think you know...total horseshit....you're a stooge, a mutt who'll never amount to anything spouting the crap you post....fucking pitiful.

We do not need Cliven Bundy white Booger droolers lecturing anyone about "The Negro".....

Damn, what woodwork did you crawl out of boy? What you think you know...total horseshit....you're a stooge, a mutt who'll never amount to anything spouting the crap you post....fucking pitiful.
are you hysterical bro ? I have the power to make you splutter don't you forget it ...

Yo mad, bro?

Why, yes, you very, very mad!!!

Are you even capable of formulating a cogent argument about any point at all without attacking a person?
Do you even understand that there is a difference between an idea and a human being?

Lets not forget........every PC asshole lefty on this forum is also a huge Saul Alinsky supporter >>>

Saul Alinsky s Rules for Radicals

Of course, one of the cornerstones of Alinskys design was to stir up the minorities.:gay:

"the minorities".

Hmmmm....

Your own behavior outs you.

Thank you for showing your ass.

And who exactly is Saul Alinksy? LOL......

Yo mad, bro?

Are you even capable of formulating a cogent argument about any point at all without attacking a person?
Do you even understand that there is a difference between an idea and a human being?
A human being is a singularity that has developed in a vast field of consciousness or though and has through an assembly point manifested as a "human figure"...predator organism

Here is your fellow right winger "cogent argument" directed at me. This is the totality of wing nt argument gainst what I post...psthetic ain't it..."What you think you know...total horseshit....you're a stooge, a mutt who'll never amount to anything spouting the crap you post....fucking pitiful."

Yo mad, bro?

A human being is a singularity that has developed in a vast field of consciousness or though and has through an assembly point manifested as a "human figure"...predator organism

Here is your fellow right winger "cogent argument" directed at me. This is the totality of wing nt argument gainst what I post...psthetic ain't it..."What you think you know...total horseshit....you're a stooge, a mutt who'll never amount to anything spouting the crap you post....fucking pitiful."
Uhhh, I'm not a right winger. Not even remotely.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Tavis Smiley had (about 20 years ago) a radio show on a small, local L.A. station and I listened to a few times. He had this sidekick who would complain about being Hispanic in Racist America while Tavis would complain bout being Black in Racist America.

I've seenhis TV show a few times too. Same premise but he gets people to come on and fawn to his Blackness. I remember seeing Jamie Lee Curtiss do it.

What Tavis doesn't understand, or maybe he does and likes it, is that Liberal Racists use him to show the world; "Look at me I'm not racist. I'm on this Nigg..excuse me African American's show. See how well we get along?"

Yo mad, bro?

Somehow you took no note of ... "cogent argument" directed at me. This is the totality of wing nut argument against what I post...pathetic ain't it..."What you think you know...total horseshit....you're a stooge, a mutt who'll never amount to anything spouting the crap you post....fucking pitiful."...that you took no notice of ....

Yo mad, bro?

Somehow you took no note of ... "cogent argument" directed at me. This is the totality of wing nut argument against what I post...pathetic ain't it..."What you think you know...total horseshit....you're a stooge, a mutt who'll never amount to anything spouting the crap you post....fucking pitiful."...that you took no notice of ....
But I was not responding to you. I responded to someone else. I was responding to Billkurtz. You do realize this, yes?

Yo mad, bro?

But I was not responding to you. I responded to someone else.

In that case I take the post back and say "I was mistaken"

Yo mad, bro?

But I was not responding to you. I responded to someone else.

In that case I take the post back and say "I was mistaken"
No problem.

Forum List

Back