Black girl beats white girl in possible hate crime

We went to the home of the teen throwing punches.

"Nobody was waiting. I don't have to talk to you. It'll all come out in court," a woman at the door told 19 Action News.

:lol:

Got an Abe says that there was prolly a "tranny" involved in the ordeal somehow — in the fight itself, in the back of the police car, in the holding cell at the jail. Somehow.

Just a hunch. :badgrin:

Can't be a hate crime, black people are only fighting back.

This. I don't know why OP can't see that the real hate crime was what the Euroscum womyn did to provoke such an attack. The African-American womyn was responding to white hatred and oppression with appropriate force. I see nothing wrong here.

Can't be a hate crime, black people are only fighting back.

This. I don't know why OP can't see that the real hate crime was what the Euroscum womyn did to provoke such an attack. The African-American womyn was responding to white hatred and oppression with appropriate force. I see nothing wrong here.

Hahaha! This account HAS to be satire.....Very good satire.

Lol "Liberal Media" with the Maddow as an avatar! Good stuff....I gotta keep up with this one.

Holy crap within a nation of just about 300 million people....there was a FIGHT.

And one person was black and one person was white.

If the media doesnt make this front page news...it's obviously racist.

Holy crap within a nation of just about 300 million people....there was a FIGHT.

And one person was black and one person was white.

If the media doesnt make this front page news...it's obviously racist.

That wasnt a fight. A fight requires the participation of 2 or more people. This was a one sided assault based on a 10 year old girls skin color. Why are you so eager to sweep racial violence under the rug?

Street cred ...Wad up

Last edited by a moderator:
What fucking animals, these hoodrats need to be locked up. Young age isn't an excuse either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRk7ZicT58]Possible Black on White hate crime in Cleveland, Ohio caught on tape - YouTube[/ame]

Did you catch the bit that "she lives with there grandparents!" Once again no parents in sight!

Of course the grandparents make excuses, deny and blame others!

Forum List

Back