Black group attacks white group in Detroit

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The price one pays for failing to arm themselves. It's difficult to have pity on the guys; a knife at the very least would have changed the situation drastically.

The price one pays for failing to arm themselves. It's difficult to have pity on the guys; a knife at the very least would have changed the situation drastically.

Oh I think a few of those bad boys are probably armed themselves. This is just fun for them.

A bunch of black men laughing as they kick the shit out of some hapless white partiers. Laughing, filming it, nobody calling the cops. They're slamming those poor, relatively fragile white noggins on the concrete, one looks laid out for curb stomping.

Disturbing, violent brawl captured in Michigan: 'This happened in Downtown Detroit last night' -- Sott.net

That video seriously looks like they are beating up other black people...either way it pisses me off when people cheer and don't help these people getting beat up..

A bunch of black men laughing as they kick the shit out of some hapless white partiers. Laughing, filming it, nobody calling the cops. They're slamming those poor, relatively fragile white noggins on the concrete, one looks laid out for curb stomping.

Disturbing, violent brawl captured in Michigan: 'This happened in Downtown Detroit last night' -- Sott.net

But but but the Leftist Maniacs say that blacks are allowed to do this because of The Slave Trade or something :rolleyes-41:

But but but the Leftist Maniacs say that ONLY whites are racist because of The Slave Trade or something :rolleyes-41:

Oh I think a few of those bad boys are probably armed themselves. This is just fun for them.
Probably... But it's like I told the three guys, who were going to jump me on my way home from a bar, during my college days...
"We know I can't take you all. But I can change one of your lives forever." They moved on. If they hadn't...? I'd have killed the first one that gave me the opportunity.

If the whites getting attacked by the blacks are Leftists then who cares if they're attacked?

If the whites getting attacked by the blacks are Leftists then who cares if they're attacked?
Not this guy...

The Leftists apologise for every crime committed by every black, the Leftists cheerlead BLM, so the Leftists should reap what they've sown.

Because they will attack you if you ever give them a chance.

I will NEVER give a handout to any black person or support any of their causes. Vile people who never change.

Greektown and downtown Detroit are the only areas where whites feel safe to walk, even at night, in that city. I guess the black trash is moving in. I avoid that place. Looks like a bombed out Turd World city. Downtown is nice though. Dan Gilbert has been investing in the place, trying to bring it back to life.

This is precisely why (1) I carry 24/7/365 everywhere all the time, (2) I carry an extra mag too, and (3) I don't go to states like California, Oregon, NM, NY, NJ etc that DONT have reciprocity with my State on CFP's. Fortunately Michigan HAS reciprocity. So the only issue is extra ammo.

That video seriously looks like they are beating up other black people...either way it pisses me off when people cheer and don't help these people getting beat up..

Er..no, it doesn't. They are white. White people sometimes have dark hair.

They aren't black. And the people cheering and laughing and filming..ALL black.

Probably... But it's like I told the three guys, who were going to jump me on my way home from a bar, during my college days...
"We know I can't take you all. But I can change one of your lives forever." They moved on. If they hadn't...? I'd have killed the first one that gave me the opportunity.
Mike Emry in Portland pulled a gun on a bunch of turds that were harassing and chasing him in front of the courthouse there. He's in jail now. For defending himself..and not even firing a shot.

Mike Emry in Portland pulled a gun on a bunch of turds that were harassing and chasing him in front of the courthouse there. He's in jail now. For defending himself..and not even firing a shot.
Hope he's getting all the sodomy he desires.

They aren't black. And the people cheering and laughing and filming..ALL black.
They ALWAYS act like that. They get pleasure inflicting harm on others. Young blacks are (for the most part) soulless and without normal compassion. This is what you get when Godvernment is your absent daddy.

Forum List

Back