Black is beautiful!

Candace Owens: Leader Of The Conservative Plantation PART 2

Somebody you could learn from if you weren't so racist.

Somebody you could learn from, if you weren't so racist.

Lol! A racist trying to call me a racist for my opposition to his behavior.

Owens can't teach me shit.
That's what you just did. YOU are the racist.

Your false claims of my racism are not going to stop me from exposing yours. The only reason you like Owens is because she validates your racist beliefs. There is nothing she can teach me. She is a fraud that is perpetrating a house slave mentality who wants other blacks to fall into that loser mentality with her. Fuck that.

Last edited:
Black can certainly be beautiful.

As IM2 is so intent on displaying, it can also be the most repulsively ugly thing in the world as well.

191214181108-updated-black-beauty-pageant-winner-split-exlarge-169.jpg

When Toni-Ann Singh of Jamaica was crowned as Miss World on Saturday, she joined a historic group of black women, along with 2019 Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, 2019 Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris, 2019 Miss America Nia Franklin and 2019 Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi.

Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, Miss America and Miss World are all black women - CNN
....you sure are naive/etc....a lot of these blacks win whatever only because of skin color
...they all have Homo erectus noses = not beautiful

Your false claims of my racism are not going to stop me from exposing yours. The only reason you like Owens is because she validates your racist beliefs. There is nothing she can teach me. She is a fraud that is perpetrating a house slave mentality who wants other blacks to fall into that loser mentality with her. Fuck that.

If she wasn't supporting the guy who brought black unemployment to it's lowest % in US history, you might have had a point.

Trouble is she does support him, and you don't

A very attractive young black woman got my eyeglass frames straightened out for me yesterday. Stunningly attractive, well dressed, well spoken and a great personality. Told a friend who owns a business and always looking for the right type of people about her over a beer last evening.

Forum List

Back