Black is beautiful!

048B5C46000007D0-6167883-image-a-23_1536924300205.jpg

In my life, 80% of women I was in love relationship have been black.

I loved black girls since I was a child. My first girlfriend was mixed between white (father) and black (mother). After that only black girls were my girlfriends for years. And I was never a guy having a two days relationship, mine were always at least 6 months.

Yes, I find black women attractive. Sure they are. Of course mine weren't pretty like the pictures of beautiful women posted in this thread, but surely to me, when I was in love with my black girlfriends, they were the most beautiful women of the world...

I grew up dating only black woman, then I dated white ,, I will only marry and date a white female.
Black woman blow me all the time.. but that’s it

Are the pageants trying to make a statement?
Only one of those chicks are good looking.

Which one??
Are black republican woman beautiful??

It just depends, like all white republicans are not beauties. Take Candance Owens, she is not beautiful on the inside so she is not beautiful, she is on Laura Ingraham all the time, and she interrupts other other person all the time. Ingraham usually uses her to argue other black people who are Democrats , and then she takes Owens side and says we are out of time. Watch, Ingraham usually has a fight at the end of her show. She gets off on it.

While I do not believe in beauty pageants with women parading themselves around, beauty begins on the inside, but I do find many blacks , men and women attractive.

I thought I'd actually have more white women on this thread, but seems the white women here seem to be threatened by intelligent good looking black women.
It’s a yes or no question are black conservative women beautiful yes or no? Stop attacking Candace Owens.. we all know when blacks are being lynched over 70% of them were voting for Republicans.. let’s not bring that back democrats

Some are , and some aren't'. Do you find all black Democratic women beautiful?? I really do not like Owens, you only do because she is an outspoken conservative, who trashes on the Democrats.

Which one??

It just depends, like all white republicans are not beauties. Take Candance Owens, she is not beautiful on the inside so she is not beautiful, she is on Laura Ingraham all the time, and she interrupts other other person all the time. Ingraham usually uses her to argue other black people who are Democrats , and then she takes Owens side and says we are out of time. Watch, Ingraham usually has a fight at the end of her show. She gets off on it.

While I do not believe in beauty pageants with women parading themselves around, beauty begins on the inside, but I do find many blacks , men and women attractive.

I thought I'd actually have more white women on this thread, but seems the white women here seem to be threatened by intelligent good looking black women.
It’s a yes or no question are black conservative women beautiful yes or no? Stop attacking Candace Owens.. we all know when blacks are being lynched over 70% of them were voting for Republicans.. let’s not bring that back democrats

Some are , and some aren't'. Do you find all black Democratic women beautiful?? I really do not like Owens, you only do because she is an outspoken conservative, who trashes on the Democrats.
Your post is black is beautiful you didn’t specify now answer the question are black conservative women beautiful yes or no?

Which one??

Your post is black is beautiful you didn’t specify now answer the question are black conservative women beautiful yes or no?

Well I regret the name of the post, I should of named it, Black Beauties!!

I grew up dating only black woman, then I dated white ,, I will only marry and date a white female.
Black woman blow me all the time.. but that’s it

Little virgin-boy fantasy ^^^^^^^
A black woman is no fantasy lol anymore

You’ve never so much as held a woman’s hand, little boy.
You projecting your personal life on a national website is pretty embarrassing lol

Which one??

Because they DESERVE it.

Which one??

Candace Owens is nothing but a shallow, money grubbling opportunist, who just less than 2 years ago was "trashing republicans".....including #45.

She has not had enough life experience to even know who she really is yet.

Let's see what she turns into in another 2 years.

Which one??

Candace Owens is nothing but a shallow, money grubbling opportunist, who just less than 2 years ago was "trashing republicans".....including #45.

Why don’t you be date her merits ,, she’s been a democrat her whole life until she realized that democrats are the racist and she gives details why.. stop attacking her.

Why don’t you be date her merits ,, she’s been a democrat her whole life until she realized that democrats are the racist and she gives details why.. stop attacking her.

Stating facts about her is not an attack. Personally I could not care less what she says about either party or if she dropped off the face of the earth this monent.

She is a con artist.

Stating facts about her is not an attack. Personally I could not care less what she says about either party or if she dropped off the face of the earth this monent.

She is a con artist.
You have yet debated anything she says that makes her a con.. you just hate black republicans ,, can you admit your bias?

She is a con artist.
You have yet debated anything she says that makes her a con.. you just hate black republicans ,, can you admit your bias?

ROFLMAO! Now you are really reaching. Unlike many here, I do not base behavioral actions on political preferences. If she was a Republican and suddenly switched to democrat and had the same history of following the money, I
would still consider her to be suspect. So trying to read political bias into what I stated, is way off base. Most adults who have an understanding of their own principles are consistent...and she is not.

She is a con artist.

ROFLMAO! Now you are really reaching. Unlike many here, I do not base behavioral actions on political preferences. If she was a Republican and suddenly switched to democrat and had the same history of following the money, I
would still consider her to be suspect. So trying to read political bias into what I stated, is way off base. Most adults who have an understanding of their own principles are consistent...and she is not.
Lol she started her path by making videos about her experience with democrats MAKING NO MONEY! Lol you are the fraud not her .. she has never changed

She is a con artist.

Lol she started her path by making videos about her experience with democrats MAKING NO MONEY! Lol you are the fraud not her .. she has never changed

She's never changed? Are you blind or gullible?

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money

She is a con artist.

She's never changed? Are you blind or gullible?

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
Lol naacp was created by republicans haha
And this says nothing to to disprove what I said, her experience as a Democrat caused her to speak out about the racism she’s experienced in her life from the Democratic Party, she made no money when she created her videos. Meaning her videos were started with no money lol

Forum List

Back