Black KId Almost Arrested for Supposedly Robbing.....

They need to kill more blacks. That's what we call, affirmative action.
Actually cops are more likely to not shoot a black criminal. I believe it is because of the current political environment that see them automatically labeled a racist. Good job loons you have neutered the people who serve and protect.

Study: White cops are not more likely to shoot black subjects
I lived in the corrupt era of police back in the day. They stole from the criminals. Took the drug or money stashes, or beat the crap out suspects to get real or imaged coerced statments of guilt.The whole nine yards.Not like that now. And you know what? Blacks aren't poor little victims of racial hate crimes they claim to be, we all have to admit that that just is trumped up in more ways than one. Look at the records, the facts speak for themselves.
Youre older than me and you admit the cops were corrupt. Guess what? They did and still do the same shit. I know because I saw it on a daily basis.
Well, given the era we are in now, police need to be saints to enforce basic laws. Americans have become such lackadaisical unethical amoral morons. Americans have become, at base, this corrupt bunch of idiots that hates police.They speed through schools zones, start fires in red flag no burn areas, and otherwise flaunt laws. That's the stupidity posed as being counter cultural. Being a fucking moron is GOOD somehow. But... they love to preach morality about how bad the cops are..yeah they are bad. What is the alternative?
He's just playing a role. I've actually lived in some of the worst ghettos in America. Liberty City, Overtown, and Opa Locka (FL), South Central (LA) and Queens, NY.

The impossible cruelty I witnessed daily was blacks destroying black lives.

Never Brownsville?

I have friends that live in Opa-Locka.

I was in Miami for the MacDuffie riots. I remember what I saw on 54th street.

Oh! My Opa-Locka friends lived 1 block away from there at the time.

I was at that thrift store that was the other half of Norton Tire the week before it burned and stunk up the city.

Actually cops are more likely to not shoot a black criminal. I believe it is because of the current political environment that see them automatically labeled a racist. Good job loons you have neutered the people who serve and protect.

I lived in the corrupt era of police back in the day. They stole from the criminals. Took the drug or money stashes, or beat the crap out suspects to get real or imaged coerced statments of guilt.The whole nine yards.Not like that now. And you know what? Blacks aren't poor little victims of racial hate crimes they claim to be, we all have to admit that that just is trumped up in more ways than one. Look at the records, the facts speak for themselves.
Youre older than me and you admit the cops were corrupt. Guess what? They did and still do the same shit. I know because I saw it on a daily basis.
Well, given the era we are in now, police need to be saints to enforce basic laws. Americans have become such lackadaisical unethical amoral morons. Americans have become, at base, this corrupt bunch of idiots that hates police.They speed through schools zones, start fires in red flag no burn areas, and otherwise flaunt laws. That's the stupidity posed as being counter cultural. Being a fucking moron is GOOD somehow. But... they love to preach morality about how bad the cops are..yeah they are bad. What is the alternative?
He's just playing a role. I've actually lived in some of the worst ghettos in America. Liberty City, Overtown, and Opa Locka (FL), South Central (LA) and Queens, NY.

The impossible cruelty I witnessed daily was blacks destroying black lives.

Never Brownsville?

I have friends that live in Opa-Locka.

I was in Miami for the MacDuffie riots. I remember what I saw on 54th street.

Oh! My Opa-Locka friends lived 1 block away from there at the time.
One time we were watching a police chase and my husband goes, "Hey, isn't that our dollar store we go to?" He kept circling through our hood, showing off for his friends.

Then they had a shootout. He had an AK47 and a hand grenade. They ended up killing him. Another day in Opa Locka.

I also saw a National Guardsman shoot a guy in a leather jacket wielding a cocktail, in the head. Right in front of Earl's.

He died, right there, like in 1 second, as I was passing by.

I guess the neighborhood I used to live in got pretty bad, they highway-barricaded off most of the streets. Not far from the grocery on 125th. I think it was a Pantry Pride.

So, what is the alternative to police? Vigilance committees? Prayer? Who is going to say, intervene if Cedric the pimp wants to rape your old lady and make her his bitch? OR who's going to stop a jaywalker or other evil doers? I guess it depends on the politicians that love to defang the police and otherwise make them ineffective as to be useless. Political activist will protect you from the bad guys! How? Calling them names won't work.

So, what is the alternative to police? Vigilance committees? Prayer? Who is going to say, intervene if Cedric the pimp wants to rape your old lady and make her his bitch? OR who's going to stop a jaywalker or other evil doers? I guess it depends on the politicians that love to defang the police and otherwise make them ineffective as to be useless. Political activist will protect you from the bad guys! How? Calling them names won't work.

Fair lynch mobs. :04:'

Believe me, I've seen them succeed when the law failed.

Last edited:
We dont need an alternative. We need a change in culture and competent people in charge that will punish corrupt cops. We need get rid of this bullshit blue wall that forces the few good cops into submission to the corrupt cops. We need to dismantle the police unions that keep these corrupt cops from being penalized.

Or would you rather your tax money kept going to pay millions in police brutality case?

We dont need an alternative. We need a change in culture and competent people in charge that will punish corrupt cops. We need get rid of this bullshit blue wall that forces the few good cops into submission to the corrupt cops. We need to dismantle the police unions that keep these corrupt cops from being penalized.

Or would you rather your tax money kept going to pay millions in police brutality case?

It's black American culture that is undergoing a transformation. They're #walkingaway in droves. No mo' plantation life. You'll have to think of something new.

They need to kill more blacks. That's what we call, affirmative action.

How is it that these ex-cops come out and tell the world that the policing system in the US is corrupt and racist and people like you try to make cops the heroes? Its like youre burying your head in the sand. I just dont get it.
Good question . Why is it you can't deal with the fact the black hugemongus black crime rate is the far larger issue? To quote/ paraphrase Woody Allen: it's not paranoia if they are a real issue. No wonder cops are so paranoid in poor black areas. They might as well have targets painted on them. AND this poor black idealism of crime and.."snitches get stitches": mentality, who made that? Old saint Nick?

How is it that these ex-cops come out and tell the world that the policing system in the US is corrupt and racist and people like you try to make cops the heroes? Its like youre burying your head in the sand. I just dont get it.
Good question . Why is it you can't deal with the fact the black hugemongus black crime rate is the far larger issue? To quote/ paraphrase Woody Allen: it's not paranoia if they are a real issue. No wonder cops are so paranoid in poor black areas. They might as well have targets painted on them. AND this poor black idealism of crime and.."snitches get stitches": mentality, who made that? Old saint Nick?
Probably because I disagree with you that its the larger issue. The larger issue is the racism that makes criminals out of the people that are supposed to protect people from criminals. The corrupt cops are the ones that made that mentality. Its a known fact that if you snitch to the cops someone on force will tell the person you snitched on who did the snitching.

It's black American culture that is undergoing a transformation. They're #walkingaway in droves. No mo' plantation life. You'll have to think of something new.
God lord, that beats the past history I see. Cops are in and of themselves a different issue. Cops didn't break poor black culture, and bad police don't cause crime. Lets look to the source and go back to the roots.

God lord, that beats the past history I see. Cops are in and of themselves a different issue. Cops didn't break poor black culture, and bad police don't cause crime. Lets look to the source and go back to the roots.
Bad police dont cause crime? They dont have to cause crime. All they have to do is plant something on you and they have created a crime. Most of the time all they have to do is say they saw you commit a crime.

Probably because I disagree with you that its the larger issue. The larger issue is the racism that makes criminals out of the people that are supposed to protect people from criminals. The corrupt cops are the ones that made that mentality. Its a known fact that if you snitch to the cops someone on force will tell the person you snitched on who did the snitching.
Racism is bad. Agree. If I could make race and culture go away, there would always be an excuse. Racism is THE epitome excuse of excuses. Can't question it. IF the shoe doesn't fit, racism is to blame . The parable of the boy that cried wolf? Like that, it dosen't work after a while.

Racism is bad. Agree. If I could make race and culture go away, there would always be an excuse. Racism is THE epitome excuse of excuses. Can't question it. Shoe doesn't fit, racism. The parable of the boy that cried wolf? Like that, it dosen't work after a while.
Not sure what you mean by work? Racism is the root of all the ills in this country. You may not accept it but thats not going to change the mind of the people that have to deal with it.

Sounds like a black man was trying to create a situation by telling the cop he saw a white woman being robbed by a black man.
Mind poisoned by white people. An uncle ruckus for sure.
He was hoping the cop would shoot the black kid so there would be an excuse to start another riot.
Youre right about him hoping the cop shot the kid but he would be afraid to riot and incur the anger of a white person.
Are you saying black men are afraid of white men?

Racism is bad. Agree. If I could make race and culture go away, there would always be an excuse. Racism is THE epitome excuse of excuses. Can't question it. Shoe doesn't fit, racism. The parable of the boy that cried wolf? Like that, it dosen't work after a while.
Not sure what you mean by work? Racism is the root of all the ills in this country. You may not accept it but thats not going to change the mind of the people that have to deal with it.
How do YOU deal with racism? How? Ignoring that blacks have become inherently their own worst enemies? Blacks murdering each other in large numbers, and that whole spiel, we have to ignore reality because of a WORD from a bygone era? Explain that. Racism isn't the real issue here. Black self hatred and shifting the blame . THAT IS. Time for an intervention.

How do YOU deal with racism? How? Ignoring that blacks have become inherently their own worst enemies? Blacks murdering each other in large numbers, and that whole spiel, we have to ignore reality because of a WORD from a bygone era? Explain that. Racism isn't the real issue here. Black self hatred and shifting the blame . THAT IS. Time for an intervention.
So your claim is that Black on Black crime makes cops racist? Why doesnt white on white crime make cops racist? Basically youre doing the deflection thing again and pretending racism is not an issue.

Bad police dont cause crime? They dont have to cause crime. All they have to do is plant something on you and they have created a crime. Most of the time all they have to do is say they saw you commit a crime.
I hate to tell you this but they do that to white people too. And if you did some research instead of getting all your information from Al Sharpton you would know that.

Forum List

Back