Black liberal attends a Trump rally (video)

I watched the entire video.

Why would one want to be a part of the hatred bile spewed by the cult?

Be careful cultists, you might get a little truth out of this video.

Cult, go to 38:25…call her a racist.

I know its a commitment to watch an hour video, but at least go to 38:25 and watch the BLACK WOMAN TRUMP SUPPORTER drop some knowledge on this truth seeking liberal black man.

So predictable.

The cult claims what they see with their own eyes is fake.

I want to see the cult call the WOMAN (I know you guys dont know what that is) I call her a woman. She is an adult human female. She is a woman.

Call her out as a racist.

Just look at the bile and hatred from the cult and look at the love from the Trump supporters.

Its not anecdotal. Its right there for you to watch.

The cult turned on the man of color after he experinced the truth from Trump supporters.

The cult wants to block him from truth.

Its on video, the cult tries to prevent a black man from speaking, but the Trump supporters hug him.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Just look at the bile and hatred from the cult and look at the love from the Trump supporters.

Its not anecdotal. Its right there for you to watch.

The cult turned on the man of color after he experinced the truth from Trump supporters.

The cult wants to block him from truth.

Its on video, the cult tries to prevent a black man from speaking, but the Trump supporters hug him.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.
Why you'd marry a black of you could stand them.

This is spectacular. Everyone should watch this.

The cult dogma is fiction.

Why in the world would you think that a black liberal enjoying a trump rally would have any impact on somebody else’s feelings about trump??

Forum List

Back