Black liberal attends a Trump rally (video)

Diamond and Silk? Of course they are black. Their scam wouldn't work if they were any other color.
Right, like I said Black people are not allowed any other thought than what the Democratic party demands, otherwise it's a scam or they are tokens or not black and so on.

Ben Carson? You mean the millionaire who spends more time worrying about how to avoid capitol gains taxes than he does about the problems of the black community? Spending $31.000 of taxpayer's money on a dining set didn't endear him to most citizens
Who embraces paying capital gains taxes? Biden? Pelosi? Clinton? Kerry? Comparatively speaking, can you name programs they have addressed to help the Black Community?

Right, like I said Black people are not allowed any other thought than what the Democratic party demands, otherwise it's a scam or they are tokens or not black and so on.
If you say so. Your claim might be believable if you could point to at least one black person who wasn't allowed to vote how he wanted. Do you have one black person who wasn't allowed to vote as they wanted to vote?

I guess you didn't watch the video, your side is nothing but hate. For anyone that doesn't think the way they do.
That’s a nice dodge. How about you answer the question and explain how the movie proves what you claim?

If you say so. Your claim might be believable if you could point to at least one black person who wasn't allowed to vote how he wanted. Do you have one black person who wasn't allowed to vote as they wanted to vote?
Any black person that doesn't vote the way the Democratic party requires is hounded by the left. You all believe Biden's opinion on Black people who don't vote Democrat.

Any black person that doesn't vote the way the Democratic party requires is hounded by the left. You all believe Biden's opinion on Black people who don't vote Democrat.
Anybody who doesn't support trump is hounded by you crazy right wingers. That's a hell of a lot different than preventing someone from voting dumb ass.

Anybody who doesn't support trump is hounded by you crazy right wingers. That's a hell of a lot different than preventing someone from voting dumb ass.
I'm not a Trump supporter I think he spent like a Democrat. Regardless you people are down right vicious to any right leaning Black person.

Hell of a move of the goal posts.

Of course, according to Joe if they don't vote for him they aren't really black.

I'm not a Trump supporter I think he spent like a Democrat. Regardless you people are down right vicious to any right leaning Black person.
More vicious than crazy right wingers? I've been called a communist and told that I am actively trying to destroy our country for decades, all because I didn't support the right wing cult leader at the time. Your claims are absurd.

Hell of a move of the goal posts.

Of course, according to Joe if they don't vote for him they aren't really black.
I didn't move anything, you idiot. My response was to a razy right winger who claimed black folk weren't allowed to vote for who they wanted. I ask again dumbass. Can you name one black person who wasn't allowed to decide their own vote?

I didn't move anything, you idiot. My response was to a razy right winger who claimed black folk weren't allowed to vote for who they wanted. I ask again dumbass. Can you name one black person who wasn't allowed to decide their own vote?
I'm quite sure you really aren't that stupid. Please don't continue on this same path in order to change my mind.

I'm quite sure you really aren't that stupid. Please don't continue on this same path in order to change my mind.
Don't care about your mind. You've made it clear that you're just another crazy conspiracy theory nut. You find any black person who wasn't allowed to vote republican yet?

Don't care about your mind. You've made it clear that you're just another crazy conspiracy theory nut. You find any black person who wasn't allowed to vote republican yet?
Do tell, exactly what conspiracies am I promoting? Provide citations.

More vicious than crazy right wingers? I've been called a communist and told that I am actively trying to destroy our country for decades, all because I didn't support the right wing cult leader at the time. Your claims are absurd.
That's ideological differences. The left expects Black people to agree with the Democratic party otherwise they ain't Black, tokens, scamming people, or choreographed propaganda.

That's ideological differences. The left expects Black people to agree with the Democratic party otherwise they ain't Black, tokens, scamming people, or choreographed propaganda.
I know all that bullshit sounds fine at a KKK meeting, but it's just bullshit in the real world.

Forum List

Back