Black liberal attends a Trump rally (video)

I know all that bullshit sounds fine at a KKK meeting, but it's just bullshit in the real world.
Your the one who mentioned scams and choreographed propaganda and you know who made the "you ain't Black" comment. The KKK is nothing but a bunch of inbred retards they haven't had any power since they where the militant arm of the Democratic party.

Your the one who mentioned scams and choreographed propaganda and you know who made the "you ain't Black" comment. The KKK is nothing but a bunch of inbred retards they haven't had any power since they where the militant arm of the Democratic party.
Still waiting on the name of at least one black person who wasn't allowed to vote republican if they wanted to.

Still waiting on the name of at least one black person who wasn't allowed to vote republican if they wanted to.
Never said they weren't allowed to vote Republicans but they will get a shit ton of grief from you loons for doing so. Almost as if the left was trying to discourage such things.

Never said they weren't allowed to vote Republicans but they will get a shit ton of grief from you loons for doing so. Almost as if the left was trying to discourage such things.
It's a common right wing crazy rant. Don't try to say it's not at this point.

What side would anyone want to be on?

Look at those miserable pieces of shit from the cult in that video. Just mad mad mad, and no idea why.

Meanwhile, the conservatives are just doing their thing.

Last edited:
That WOMAN at 38:25 is so fucking racist.

Aint she, cult?
Spitting in the wind. Peeing up a flagpole. Or biblically, tossing pearls before swine.

The left for a while now are to be totally shunned. We know the ones on this site. Not one single solitary reason to even hold a small conversation with them.

We all need to shake our sandals of the dust, turn and walk away and pray that somehow they get it.

Either way, we should all be getting together and preparing for the pain that's coming and its coming.

Hate to say it. I know I have a lot to answer for with my lifestyle for too long. I knew better too and so I am and have been begging for mercy daily now for a while.

There's virtually no point in communicating with them anymore. We need to unite. We are being attacked and martyred on a daily basis and the media along with law enforcement are on the side of the devils.

We need to prepare our hearts to stand in front of the judgement seat.

Forum List

Back