Black liberal attends a Trump rally (video)

I love how the cult shits on the video without watching it

Sheep go baaaaaaa

That WOMAN at 38:25 is so fucking racist.

Aint she, cult?
I get it. You hate being identified as being in a cult, so you are trying to accuse others of the same thing. It won't work. The trump cult is too easily identified, and you don't even try to behave any other way.

That BLACK WOMAN at 38:25 is so racist!

Cult, why are you being racist and misogynist?

You said it yourself "Choreographed propaganda" Seems to me you believe that no Black person would ever suport anything other than the Democratic party unless its fake.
I suppose some black people might support trump. Of course, a few like Diamond and Silk do, but that's because their steppin and fetchin routine is paying them a lot of crazy white folk's money. I honestly don't understand why any other black folks might do it.

Why do you think of Ben Carson?
Ben Carson? You mean the millionaire who spends more time worrying about how to avoid capitol gains taxes than he does about the problems of the black community? Spending $31.000 of taxpayer's money on a dining set didn't endear him to most citizens

I suppose some black people might support trump. Of course, a few like Diamond and Silk do, but that's because their steppin and fetchin routine is paying them a lot of crazy white folk's money. I honestly don't understand why any other black folks might do it.
There it is again "stepin and fetchin" derogatory response to a Black person that doesn't act the way they are supposed to. They ain't Black, right ?

There it is again "stepin and fetchin" derogatory response to a Black person that doesn't act the way they are supposed to. They ain't Black, right ?
Diamond and Silk? Of course they are black. Their scam wouldn't work if they were any other color.

Forum List

Back