black lies matter shooting..self defense..claims BLM protestors attacked and tried to beat them...

At the 59 second mark the upstanding citizens in masks from black lies matter state the black lies matter activists punched at least one of the men 2 times as the mob of black lies matter thugs.....er.....protestors mobbed them.....

So yeah......fear of imminent death or bodily harm....justifies shooting these thugs....
You are a sorry ass white punk and your white punk pussies with guns are going to Prison without guns haaasaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Look...it is obvious you are sensitive about giving away sex in prison......instead of selling it for smokes.....but no one blames you for your perversion........you just need to explore therapy...see if you can "heal" yourself.....

....if you are into that, that is your thing.....just don't get defensive...embrace your perversion....you are a lefty.....you guys are into that sort of thing.....embrace it...

Look if you have homo erotic fantasies that is your business...my business is reminding you that you are a white Pussy boy and that those 4 who shot at a crowd are headed for "Punk City"

....if you are into that, that is your thing.....just don't get defensive...embrace your perversion....you are a lefty.....you guys are into that sort of thing.....embrace it...

Look if you have homo erotic fantasies that is your business...my business is reminding you that you are a white Pussy boy and that those 4 who shot at a crowd are headed for "Punk City"

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt....prison sexual addiction is some sort of psychiatric problem and you can get help for it.....I am curious though...do you commit petty crimes so you can get locked up...so you are "forced" to have sex in prison?

At the 59 second mark the upstanding citizens in masks from black lies matter state the black lies matter activists punched at least one of the men 2 times as the mob of black lies matter thugs.....er.....protestors mobbed them.....

So yeah......fear of imminent death or bodily harm....justifies shooting these thugs....
You are a sorry ass white punk and your white punk pussies with guns are going to Prison without guns haaasaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like Zimmerman and Darren Wilson?
Like Robo Cop ...

Michigan Police Officer Known asRobocopConvicted
PINAC News-Nov 19, 2015
The group, allegedly headed by William “RobocopMelendez, is accused of stealing guns, money and drugs from suspects, planting weapons ...
Detroit-area 'RoboCop' found guilty in beating of unarmed black man
The Guardian-Nov 19, 2015
"RoboCop" just got convicted of police brutality.
New Republic-Nov 20, 2015
Former Michigan cop guilty of assaulting Floyd Dent during...
New York Daily News-Nov 19, 2015
Judge Evans scoldsMelendez'swife for storming out of courtroom
WDIV Detroit-Nov 19, 2015
Guilty: Ex-Inkster cop faces prison for assault of motorist
In-Depth-MLive.com-Nov 19, 2015

Like Robo Cop ...

Michigan Police Officer Known asRobocopConvicted
PINAC News-Nov 19, 2015
The group, allegedly headed by William “RobocopMelendez, is accused of stealing guns, money and drugs from suspects, planting weapons ...
Detroit-area 'RoboCop' found guilty in beating of unarmed black man
The Guardian-Nov 19, 2015
"RoboCop" just got convicted of police brutality.
New Republic-Nov 20, 2015
Former Michigan cop guilty of assaulting Floyd Dent during...
New York Daily News-Nov 19, 2015
Judge Evans scoldsMelendez'swife for storming out of courtroom
WDIV Detroit-Nov 19, 2015
Guilty: Ex-Inkster cop faces prison for assault of motorist
In-Depth-MLive.com-Nov 19, 2015

Hmmm...odd deflection......

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt....prison sexual addiction is some sort of psychiatric problem and you can get help for it.....I am curious though...do you commit petty crimes so you can get locked up...so you are "forced" to have sex in prison?
Look cliches aside lol you are a pussy ...were you and I to be in the same cell you would do my laundry or else LOl ..just like those 4 punks

Nothing can deflect from your being a weakling a pussy boy..like your four racist pals...they came looking for trouble figuring white privilege would protect them

Look.....you may think giving yourself to every inmate for sexual pleasure is just harmless fun...but it isn't...you can get really hurt.....not to mention getting aids and other sexually transmitted diseases...I highly recommend that you get some help....soon.....sexual addiction is an actual clinical condition and you can get help for it....your specific kind of addiction......prison sex.....is a particularly dangerous strain of it...so you should stop posting right now and get on a sexual addiction hotline...and get help....

Nothing can deflect from your being a weakling a pussy boy..like your four racist pals...they came looking for trouble figuring white privilege would protect them

and get help....

Again your Homo erotic musings are your own business...My business is to remind you of your status as a "PUSSY_BOY" and the status that awaits the "four tough guys with a gun"..LOL

and get help....

Again your Homo erotic musings are your own business...My business is to remind you of your status as a "PUSSY_BOY" and the status that awaits the "four tough guys with a gun"..LOL

Get help....before you really hurt yourself.....

By the way Fuck you...I still make noise when I fart ...pull my finger...how is Scott Walker doing is he still your favorite waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When Trump or Cruz is President, you are going to be very sorry Scott Walker didn't do better.

Uh, yeah, these guys aren't going to get away with it. for starters, they actually made the mistake of shooting black folks in a state not run by knuckled dragging racists.

By the way Fuck you...I still make noise when I fart ...pull my finger...how is Scott Walker doing is he still your favorite waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When Trump or Cruz is President, you are going to be very sorry Scott Walker didn't do better.
when Pigs fly they are going to aim their excrement at your sorry head....and when Pigs fly those two poltroons will be POTUS

This is why the "self defense" bull shit is not going to fly....
Emails reveal racists plotted confrontation with Black Lives Matters activists days before shooting

Three white men wearing bulletproof vests and covering their face with masks shot five Black Lives Matter protesters Monday night in Minneapolis — and some social media users are claiming the gunmen fired in self-defense.....................Demonstrators say masked men wearing military-style clothing have been harassing them for days during the protests, and Black Lives Matter Minneapolis posted a video Friday of two men on their way to disrupt the protests.

Minnesota is not among 33 states with “stand your ground” laws that allow for deadly force in self-defense when retreat is possible

when Pigs fly they are going to aim their excrement at your sorry head....and when Pigs fly those two poltroons will be POTUS

Guy, I'm going to break this to you gently, because you are kind of stupid.

Only once since 1952 has the same party held the White House for three elections straight.

People figure, 'You've had your 8 years, time to give someone else a shot."

All it would take for Trump or Cruz to win would be one successful terrorist attack on the homeland or one dip in the economy, and that old crone isn't going to have a cankle to stand on.

So hedging ones bets, it's nicer to have a reasonable Republican as an alternative rather than hoping that you can sell failure by peddling fear.

Now, all said and done, I will probably vote for Hillary no matter who the GOP puts up... but frankly, it isn't a done deal in my mind. She still has to earn my vote and probably a lot of other people's.

Forum List

Back