Black Lives Matter Plans Major Disruptions at Trump STL Rally

Protestors planned to get the tickets for the Speech and not show up. Ten thousand Trump supporters showed up anyway!

Go Trump!

FUCK IT...WE'LL JUST HAVE TO KILL THEM.... they certainly won't be missed!:biggrin:

Gateway Pundit ^ | 3/11/2016
The fascist Donald Trump is coming to our city this Friday. It is our job and our duty to unite to #ShutItDown. UPDATE: **Buying tickets and then not showing up WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE. Peabody Opera House will be filled with overflow crowd if people with tickets do not show up. Make sure to spread this as well.** If you would like assistance from us to help protect your safety, please feel free to message us and we will be making the proper connections as needed in the near future. If you got a ticket and would like to attend...

My nephew is there...saw him in several crowd shots...I will let you know what he has to say about the democrat thugs who started the fighting...they are such f*****g thugs.....

The Thugs were not there to protest...they were there to shut the event down violently. The thugs should be in jail, but that is Rahm territory, so he'll kiss them up!

These democrats are following in the footsteps of their leftwing brothers and sisters in China, the Soviet Union, and nazi germany.......free speech is something they hate.......

FUCK IT...WE'LL JUST HAVE TO KILL THEM.... they certainly won't be missed!:biggrin:

The fascist Donald Trump is coming to our city this Friday. It is our job and our duty to unite to #ShutItDown. UPDATE: **Buying tickets and then not showing up WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE. Peabody Opera House will be filled with overflow crowd if people with tickets do not show up. Make sure to spread this as well.** If you would like assistance from us to help protect your safety, please feel free to message us and we will be making the proper connections as needed in the near future. If you got a ticket and would like to attend...

My nephew is there...saw him in several crowd shots...I will let you know what he has to say about the democrat thugs who started the fighting...they are such f*****g thugs.....
I'd like to hear about that...........Thanks.

I'd like to hear about that...........Thanks.

Yeah...I will let you know....I am sure he will have stories to tell....we saw him and his buddies.......they are getting a real lesson in how democrats deal with political opponents...they will never forget that lesson.....

I feel badly for the police. They can arrest anyone without getting in trouble with Emanuel!

Trump rented that space and was entitled to speak.

I feel badly for the police. They can arrest anyone without getting in trouble with Emanuel!

Trump rented that space and was entitled to speak.
Watching on the news........Fights have already broke out and some have been arrested........More riot police are coming into the scene.

What the RIGHT needs is a group of TRAVELING PROTESTERS as the scumbag left has!...Unfortunately most on the right actually WORK for a living instead of getting PAYOUTS from the likes of Soros, SEIU, and other UNION THUGS!

lol, it is so funny to see all these otherwise big talking conservatives pissing themselves over some unarmed protests,

when it's these same RWnuts who blather on about how the 2nd amendment is there to protect the power of the American people to perpetrate armed rebellion.

You people are fucking imbeciles.

Only in Chicago! What a wasteland!

It will happen elsewhere. Remember there are still primaries for Maryland (Baltimore), Missouri (Ferguson), Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) and others. Their success at shutting down one is going to lead them to try to do the same to many others.

It's gonna be a long, hot spring and summer. :FIREdevil:

If they come to a campaign event looking to disrupt the proceedings, then no one should be surprised if things turn nasty.

Why? Because freedom of speech should be responded to with violence? That SHOULD be a surprising outcome since, yanno...its not violent

There is no such thing as freedom of speech at an event such as this.

The first amendment only applies when the government is the one trying to silence you.

Really, since when did freedom of speech stop applying to certain areas in America? And since when did you start advocating words require violent reactions?

Have you thought all this time that freedom of speech applies everywhere, and in every situation ?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

No where there does it say that a private event put on by private citizens cannot regulate the speech at their event.
In this case a Trump protester or protesters do not have a right to be heard.
It's a public event open to the public. A ticket holder is entitled to speak their mind.

Nice try. FAIL.

You are so wrong.
At an event such as this, if there are individuals disrupting the event, they can be removed.

And by the way, if you and ClosedCaption are so concerned about "free speech", why then are you supporting individuals who are attempting to stop the speech of this candidate ?

lol, it is so funny to see all these otherwise big talking conservatives pissing themselves over some unarmed protests,

when it's these same RWnuts who blather on about how the 2nd amendment is there to protect the power of the American people to perpetrate armed rebellion.

You people are fucking imbeciles.
liberals.jpg

Forum List

Back