Black Lives Matter Plans Major Disruptions at Trump STL Rally

I have no idea why the RW has a bad rap with minorities.

Wait till Soros RENEGES on PAYING THEM FUCKERS as he did in Ferguson! You want to see RIOTS, nothing like BLACK THUGS NOT getting their money for protesting!!!

Soros has nothing to do with you advocating violence. Nice try tho

Talk about a LOW INFORMATION POSTER!!!!...but when you have a low 2 digit IQ as ClosedCrumbles does, knowing NOTHING is run of the mill!

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../george-soros-fund...
The Washington Times
Jan 14, 2015 - Mr. Soros spurred the Ferguson protest movement through years of ..... They provide goods and services to customers willing to pay for them.

Again, Soros has not one thing to do with your support of attacking non violent people.
:bsflag:

These nignogs need to realize the big boss man is back in charge of the plantation and their shenanigans won't be tolerated. Come looking for trouble you are going to get trouble. Protest outside with the rest of the parasites and bottom feeders.

Just coming in now that Trump has cancelled his rally in Chicago due to "security concerns" brought on by protesters there.

Some tough guy you are, Donald.

Just coming in now that Trump has cancelled his rally in Chicago due to "security concerns" brought on by protesters there.

What else could they do? The protestors are fighting with trump supporters. The police are coming in in force. They should lock up those protester who are not supposed to be there.
Damn thugs.

I have no idea why the RW has a bad rap with minorities.

Wait till Soros RENEGES on PAYING THEM FUCKERS as he did in Ferguson! You want to see RIOTS, nothing like BLACK THUGS NOT getting their money for protesting!!!

Soros has nothing to do with you advocating violence. Nice try tho
It has a LOT to do with it...

It seems that a lot less gets burned down when Soros isn't paying the worthless chimps to do it!!!!!

Soros doesn't have anything to do with you advocating violence. You can pretend Soros made you do it but that would be too funny
Show me where I advocated violence..

I merely pointed out that Soros sets the stage for it by PAYING agitators to show up and get the ball rolling....

As a matter of fact, I think the legal code covers that...

Incite a Riot Law & Legal Definition

Yeah and for their agitation the Trump supporters can't help themselves and must pysically attack in response.

Why else would yiu being up Soros? Play that "I didn't say that" game with someone else. Everyone knows what you mean.

Here, will you denounce the violent attacks on peaceful protesters or not? Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Not only that, there are Trump supporters still inside the building. Anyone hazard a guess as to how those people get out without being attacked by the protesters?

The talking heads are blaming Trump. What????!!!!

I know!! It's like...Trump told his supporters to punch protesters in the face and then coincidentally people got punched. One has nothing to do with the other waka waka

This is going to disgust honorable Americans and may make the Trump Movement even stringer. I wasn't sure I was going to vote, but I will be there hell or high water! The BLM is disgusting!

What else could they do? The protestors are fighting with trump supporters. The police are coming in in force. They should lock up those protester who are not supposed to be there.
Damn thugs.

I didn't realize how big the protests were until I turned on the TV. I thought it was like the rest of his rallies.

This is going to disgust honorable Americans and may make the Trump Movement even stringer. I wasn't sure I was going to vote, but I will be there hell or high water! The BLM is disgusting!

It wasn't even BLM but continue being angry at people not involved :2up:

Bernie should talk to "his people" and get them off the streets! Naturally, it's a crowd of Gimmee Gimmee people who want everything for free.!

Forum List

Back