Black Lives Matter Plans Major Disruptions at Trump STL Rally

If they come to a campaign event looking to disrupt the proceedings, then no one should be surprised if things turn nasty.
You are right. With Drumpf rally history...no one should be surprised if things turn violent.
with the lefts history of looking for it, you are right.
If you had something going on like that, would you allow a tribe of feral negros to disrupt the whole event?
I wouldn't. its one of those times that automatic weapons with a wide spread would come in handy. They are worthless pieces of crap to start with, the world is better off with them all dead.
It is obvious that one does not have to look far for violence if one is at a Drumpf rally. It's the mother lode of violent behavior at the drop of a hat.
Its obvious that the left goes looking for the violence and will do whatever it takes to get it.
Why are people on the left such ignorant assholes? seriously can you answer that honestly?

"That lady went out looking for rape" sounds just as stupid and blaming the victim of an assault is lame. Try harder
Im having a hard believing that you are actually trying to defend the f-ing apes that are trying to cause trouble.
makes you no better than they are.

FUCK IT...WE'LL JUST HAVE TO KILL THEM.... they certainly won't be missed!:biggrin:

Gateway Pundit ^ | 3/11/2016
The fascist Donald Trump is coming to our city this Friday. It is our job and our duty to unite to #ShutItDown. UPDATE: **Buying tickets and then not showing up WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE. Peabody Opera House will be filled with overflow crowd if people with tickets do not show up. Make sure to spread this as well.** If you would like assistance from us to help protect your safety, please feel free to message us and we will be making the proper connections as needed in the near future. If you got a ticket and would like to attend...

It would be nice if Trump brought out the water hoses!

FUCK IT...WE'LL JUST HAVE TO KILL THEM.... they certainly won't be missed!:biggrin:

The fascist Donald Trump is coming to our city this Friday. It is our job and our duty to unite to #ShutItDown. UPDATE: **Buying tickets and then not showing up WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE. Peabody Opera House will be filled with overflow crowd if people with tickets do not show up. Make sure to spread this as well.** If you would like assistance from us to help protect your safety, please feel free to message us and we will be making the proper connections as needed in the near future. If you got a ticket and would like to attend...
Too few of the BLM crowd have job and none can afford a tix.

The only ones in the BLM crowd that have money are the elitist at the top that profit off the poor souls at the bottom! They are not sharing their money.

You might have a handful of loud N bombs and that is it. Maybe they can get tossed out in the cold without a jacket like that other asswipe protester! I loved it.

rally12n-2-web.jpg

He wanted violence and he got it.

Gee, if Trump was already Dictator like you want, he can order his stormtroopers to shoot the protestors. Too bad, eh?
msroFbv.jpg

(Billy puts on his swami hat)

I predict they'll be seriously outnumbered and beaten to a smear should they disrupt.
Ah yes...the Drumpf rally MO.

Pffft. How silly.

You come to my house and disrupt things, my yard puppies will eat particularly well. :laugh:

Same thing.
Your house? A Drumpf rally is someone's house now? You guys crack me up with your fail analogies all the time. :lol:

They are paying for the use of the Opera House. Same principal.

Sounds like they are looking for some violence.

Yeah, by exercising their first amendment right eh patriot?

Since when does the 1st Amendment right of one supersede the 1st amendment right of another?

I believe the Republicans are paying for the use of the Opera House.

They are both equal. But why are you advocating violence from a difference of opinion?

Not when I'm paying.

If you are asked to leave and do not, assistance to help you leave may be required. This is no surprise.

I have no idea why the RW has a bad rap with minorities.

Wait till Soros RENEGES on PAYING THEM FUCKERS as he did in Ferguson! You want to see RIOTS, nothing like BLACK THUGS NOT getting their money for protesting!!!

Since when does the 1st Amendment right of one supersede the 1st amendment right of another?

They are both equal. But why are you advocating violence from a difference of opinion?

Not when I'm paying.

If you are asked to leave and do not, assistance to help you leave may be required. This is no surprise.

Yeah but we're talking about violence. Why do you advocate a violent response to words?

Wait till Soros RENEGES on PAYING THEM FUCKERS as he did in Ferguson! You want to see RIOTS, nothing like BLACK THUGS NOT getting their money for protesting!!!

Soros has nothing to do with you advocating violence. Nice try tho
It has a LOT to do with it...

It seems that a lot less gets burned down when Soros isn't paying the worthless chimps to do it!!!!!

It seems that a lot less gets burned down when Soros isn't paying the worthless chimps to do it!!!!!
but its ok for a black man to sucker punch an old lady walking down the street...right?

Soros doesn't have anything to do with you advocating violence. You can pretend Soros made you do it but that would be too funny

but its ok for a black man to sucker punch an old lady walking down the street...right?

Of she says something the dude doesn't like then all bets are off.

Just remember this when these same idiots cry about a violent act sometime in the future

Talk about a LOW INFORMATION POSTER!!!!...but when you have a low 2 digit IQ as ClosedCrumbles does, knowing NOTHING is run of the mill!

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../george-soros-fund...
The Washington Times
Jan 14, 2015 - Mr. Soros spurred the Ferguson protest movement through years of ..... They provide goods and services to customers willing to pay for them.

Talk about a LOW INFORMATION POSTER!!!!...but when you have a low 2 digit IQ as ClosedCrumbles does, knowing NOTHING is run of the mill!

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../george-soros-fund...
The Washington Times
Jan 14, 2015 - Mr. Soros spurred the Ferguson protest movement through years of ..... They provide goods and services to customers willing to pay for them.

Again, Soros has not one thing to do with your support of attacking non violent people.

Not when I'm paying.

Yeah but we're talking about violence. Why do you advocate a violent response to words?

Please post where I advocated violence. Be sure of your English.

Soros doesn't have anything to do with you advocating violence. You can pretend Soros made you do it but that would be too funny
Show me where I advocated violence..

I merely pointed out that Soros sets the stage for it by PAYING agitators to show up and get the ball rolling....

As a matter of fact, I think the legal code covers that...

Incite a Riot Law & Legal Definition

Forum List

Back