Black Lives Matters Member Murders KY State Trooper

Yeah and when police were murdering blacks during MLK marches that was Obama's fault...or MLK's fault cause he was super violent!

Still living in 1960 huh. By the way....it was Democrats who opposed MLKs dream and the civil rights era. Fact.

I just want to know how Obama has traversed the time space continum to being forth racial strife in history

Stop being obtuse. Of course race relations are worse today than they were in 2007.

Both blacks and whites played a part in that, but to pretend like things are better now is just stupid.

According to what? Your race relations-ometer? You sound stupid...You werent so butthurt back then so you thought it was all good. Now black people saying stuff hurts you so bad
Ole butt hurt? Nope I'm not, race relations aren't bad here. Not a bunch of liberals that hate live here.

You should release that feelingsometer to the general public since you rely on it greatly when debating

Still living in 1960 huh. By the way....it was Democrats who opposed MLKs dream and the civil rights era. Fact.

I just want to know how Obama has traversed the time space continum to being forth racial strife in history

Stop being obtuse. Of course race relations are worse today than they were in 2007.

Both blacks and whites played a part in that, but to pretend like things are better now is just stupid.

According to what? Your race relations-ometer? You sound stupid...You werent so butthurt back then so you thought it was all good. Now black people saying stuff hurts you so bad
Ole butt hurt? Nope I'm not, race relations aren't bad here. Not a bunch of liberals that hate live here.

You should release that feelingsometer to the general public since you rely on it greatly when debating
What does that have to do with hardley no liberal hate down here. You can keep it in Ferguson and Baltimore.

Holy cow, you finally tell the truth for once. Yes, Obama shares in the responsibility in this mess. Starting with treyvon could be his son, and ending with his support of Farrakhan.

Yeah and when police were murdering blacks during MLK marches that was Obama's fault...or MLK's fault cause he was super violent!

post a few links to race motivated crimes in this country from 2000-2007. Of course they happened, but not at the pace they have been in especially the last 3 years.

post a few links to race motivated crimes in this country from 2000-2007. Of course they happened, but not at the pace they have been in especially the last 3 years.

Why would I do that? I thought you were basing your feelometer of actual fact. Now you're telling ME to find the facts for you?

This is the fault of blacks everywhere! Even Obama!
Holy cow, you finally tell the truth for once. Yes, Obama shares in the responsibility in this mess. Starting with treyvon could be his son, and ending with his support of Farrakhan.

No, but before Obama race relation were a lot better. Now Obama has divided us further. King would've hated Obama. He said be known by the content of your character, not the color of your skin. Well if Obama wasn't black he wouldn't be anything.

I remember 2004-2005 era. Hell....the whole 1995-2008 era. Racism seemed to be dying off. An occasional flash that people would condemn. But man....Obama brought the 60s roaring back.
It was pretty much a done deal. Until Obama resurrected it.

You think that's an accident????

What does that have to do with hardley no liberal hate down here. You can keep it in Ferguson and Baltimore.

You're exactly right. Race relations in the South are 100x better than anywhere else in America...despite the self righteous liberal media's portrayal otherwise.

You're exactly right. Race relations in the South are 100x better than anywhere else in America...despite the self righteous liberal media's portrayal otherwise.

Can I borrow that feelsometer too?

This is the fault of blacks everywhere! Even Obama!

No, but before Obama race relation were a lot better. Now Obama has divided us further. King would've hated Obama. He said be known by the content of your character, not the color of your skin. Well if Obama wasn't black he wouldn't be anything.

I remember 2004-2005 era. Hell....the whole 1995-2008 era. Racism seemed to be dying off. An occasional flash that people would condemn. But man....Obama brought the 60s roaring back.

Nope. People may have short memories. But I remember it well. Especially in the South. Race was something that barely mattered anymore if at all.

Sure. It's child proof though...so you won't get it to work.

Ok Thanks, Oh look....Its says that whites are more full of shit than anytime in history. I figured as much...

Ok Thanks, Oh look....Its says that whites are more full of shit than anytime in history. I figured as much...

Oh...you must have the model S-T500. It was manufactured in Chicago and they only made it in retard mode to hand out at Democrat rallies. We'll see if we can find you an adult model.

Nope. People may have short memories. But I remember it well. Especially in the South. Race was something that barely mattered anymore if at all.

Yup. The thugs in charge of our government have created a huge thug underclass via welfare programs and immigration, and now they are busy telling those idiots that they have a right to attack and steal from others because those others are white.

It's African politics.

whoa! Did you know that whites hate blacks more than ever because they cant do anything about them talking and having opinions

This feelometer is amazing. Did you know that Bucs supports any and all actions by the police because he feels the blue line and not snitching is more important than the oath he swore?

This feelometer is amazing. Did you know that Bucs supports any and all actions by the police because he feels the blue line and not snitching is more important than the oath he swore?

Ah little fella...you're reading it wrong. Your model has no words because it's the retard version. You twisted the red knob...that's the falsehood and bullshit setting. You want to turn the green one higher. Although...the retard model doesn't go to full truth setting. They knew you guys weren't ready for that much technology.

OMG! It says that Bucs has never seen a cop do anything that cant be explained away. It also says he will lie if he has to because winning an internet fight is more important than his integrity

OMG! It says that Bucs has never seen a cop do anything that cant be explained away. It also says he will lie if he has to because winning an internet fight is more important than his integrity

It said all that? Hmmm. Have you tried changing the batteries? If not...check the warranty.

Time to round up the leaders of this BLM movement or there will be open season on all blacks. These blacks seem determined to have a race war. It won't take much for white supremists to get involved.

Change you depends and take a walk in the corn fields or use your hov a round and maybe you can get your fantasies under control

A Black Lives Matter Member emptied his gun into a KY State Trooper's car two days ago and murdered the officer inside during a routine traffic stop. I imagine the left will say that the cop had it coming. Definently, Black Lives Matter thinks so. If they didn't, they wouldn't be calling for the murder of cops and then carrying it out. The Democrat Party shows no indication of pulling their endorsement of this pack of cop killers.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

shanks1-e1442257449397-620x251.jpg

Suspect in trooper’s death was a ‘Black Lives Matter’ backer

A Missouri man suspected offatally shooting a Kentucky state trooperwas an active supporter of the "Black Lives Matter" movement who advocated against violence, a Facebook page shows.

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, who was shot dead by police Monday morning, appears to have regularly posted videos and articles on police shootings under the pseudonym "Jay MileHigh,"Vocativ reported.

On that Facebook page, photos appear to show the 25-year-old St. Louis man attending a funeral service for Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a Ferguson police officer in 2014. It also shows him attending local protests in the days and weeks after.

In several photos, Johnson-Shanks is seen with his hands raised in the air with the caption, "hands up don't shoot" — a phrase that originated from the unarmed teen's death.

"Some of y'all don't understand the more violence that occurs is less justice for Mike Brown the focus should be on him," heposted on a "Justice for Mike Brown"Facebook page on Aug. 14, 2014, one week after Brown's death.

Why does the OP routinely discredit black people because they are sick and tired of being disproportionately and unfairly shot by police?

whoa! Did you know that whites hate blacks more than ever because they cant do anything about them talking and having opinions
No they hate blacks because blacks blame every stupid thing they do on whites, and then demand our money.

Forum List

Back