Black male teachers knocked 100% unconcious by child in a school

I hope this victim has a large son or grandson with enough passion and aggression to avenge this attack. Hell, I hope some of the neighborhood toughs get wind of this and test the courage of the young man who did this! BTW, the old teacher has an accent and is probably one of those bright African immigrants trying to make a little extra cash on the side. I feel for him and am saddened that the young punk decided to live up to the nasty stereotypes that people like buc90 and shootspeeders live to justify.

I would like to comment further If one of the old teacher's relatives does exact revenge the unmitigated irony of it would be another criminal statistic that Shootspeeders and Buc90 can use in their arsenal of statistical weapons against Blacks!

so you advocate vigilantism rather than rule of law? interesting...Where's Paul Kersey when we need him?

..and once again..this has nothing to do with shootspeeders or bucs90, does it? Why the obsession?

How many times have we heard "conservatives" admonish the Black community for doing nothing to address criminal elements. That finger pointing has been the highlight of many a discussion in these forums. Now, when I suggest the same thing, to you I become an advocate of vigilantism. Are you conceding that such matters should be left up to law enforcement and the justice system? Well? One problem: The decent tax paying Black citizens in the "Black" community appear to have been doing just that for decades and look at the race based crime statistics. How did THAT work out?

Buc90, YOU, Shootspeeders and other RW extremists LIVE to accent the negative and suppress the positive when it comes to Blacks. If there is any OBSESSION, dude, it isn't mine, it is YOURS.I rarely include any of you in any of my posts except to show prime examples of extreme RW racism on the Internet. The very fact that Buc90 scrutinizes the Web for stuff like this makes him and people like him (you) complicit in everything white people do to good decent Black citizens based on YOUR OBSESSION.
dude, name one thing you've done.
Name one thing YOU have done!

I hope this victim has a large son or grandson with enough passion and aggression to avenge this attack. Hell, I hope some of the neighborhood toughs get wind of this and test the courage of the young man who did this! BTW, the old teacher has an accent and is probably one of those bright African immigrants trying to make a little extra cash on the side. I feel for him and am saddened that the young punk decided to live up to the nasty stereotypes that people like buc90 and shootspeeders live to justify.

this has nothing to do with shootspeeders or bucs90, though, does it?
Yes, it does. It feeds into their distorted paradigms which infest the internet. They, and you, do nothing to counterbalance the negative impact of your irresponsible postings.
irresponsible is turning your head and making excuses for failures in the black community. I feel sorry that they can't seem to get out of the control of the democrats who like to see them suffer. See, conservatives are willing to help them, but the libs take control and badda boom, shit happens. If you can't see that, then you sir are part of the problem.

You don't know what you are taking about. Be specific. Who is turning their heads and making excuses for failures in the Black community or even those in YOUR community? Surely they must be the same people who are turning their heads forward and taking responsibility for the successes in the Black community and YOUR community.

BTW, if you truly believe that democrats are controlling the Black community, you are an idiot!
With only two main parties it seems that the majority of White males are republican. If yo were Black, would you want to join a party where agents of Stormfront, the KKK and American Nazis hang out? Those "conservative:"factions are quite a deterrent to Black inclusion in the GOP and we know their agenda from when they were democrats.

Yes, it does. It feeds into their distorted paradigms which infest the internet. They, and you, do nothing to counterbalance the negative impact of your irresponsible postings.

facts are facts, my boy...The statistics don't lie and commenting on them isn't "irresponsible"
Negroes commit staggering, massively disproportionate amounts of crime despite only making up 13% of the population.

irresponsible is turning your head and making excuses for failures in the black community. I feel sorry that they can't seem to get out of the control of the democrats who like to see them suffer. See, conservatives are willing to help them, but the libs take control and badda boom, shit happens. If you can't see that, then you sir are part of the problem.

You don't know what you are taking about. Be specific. Who is turning their heads and making excuses for failures in the Black community or even those in YOUR community? Surely they must be the same people who are turning their heads forward and taking responsibility for the successes in the Black community and YOUR community.

BTW, if you truly believe that democrats are controlling the Black community, you are an idiot!
With only two main parties it seems that the majority of White males are republican. If yo were Black, would you want to join a party where agents of Stormfront, the KKK and American Nazis hang out? Those "conservative:"factions are quite a deterrent to Black inclusion in the GOP and we know their agenda from when they were democrats.

LMAO..the GOP is "stormfront", "kkk" and "nazis"...

YOU'RE the racist.

Well....hard cold crime stats feed it more. We just reference truth. If that's wrong....so be it.
This is exactly what I was talking about in post #12... I wonder how many of those black on black crime statistics are really acts of retribution or vigilantism. Some Black citizens ARE making thugs accountable and doing what the justice system is failing to do... That is one of the hidden reasons the homicide rate is so high... But you never thought of that did you?

I would like to comment further If one of the old teacher's relatives does exact revenge the unmitigated irony of it would be another criminal statistic that Shootspeeders and Buc90 can use in their arsenal of statistical weapons against Blacks!

so you advocate vigilantism rather than rule of law? interesting...Where's Paul Kersey when we need him?

..and once again..this has nothing to do with shootspeeders or bucs90, does it? Why the obsession?

How many times have we heard "conservatives" admonish the Black community for doing nothing to address criminal elements. That finger pointing has been the highlight of many a discussion in these forums. Now, when I suggest the same thing, to you I become an advocate of vigilantism. Are you conceding that such matters should be left up to law enforcement and the justice system? Well? One problem: The decent tax paying Black citizens in the "Black" community appear to have been doing just that for decades and look at the race based crime statistics. How did THAT work out?

negro, you're confused..YOU'RE the one that said you hope the teachers family members take revenge...Silly negro...

As far as racial harmony?... I don't think it'll ever change and poor innocent negroes will always be taken advantage of by the millions by evil white racists.
After all they aren't able to stand on their own in our society without artificial props and government laws to hold them up. It's unfair to expect them to compete and succeed in a society where they aren't capable.
I don't know why you put up with it....Separation is the only way to resolve the problem.

facts are facts, my boy...The statistics don't lie and commenting on them isn't "irresponsible"
Negroes commit staggering, massively disproportionate amounts of crime despite only making up 13% of the population.
Facts are facts but that is hardly reassurance that the FBI criminal ARREST statistics reflect criminality when many of those arrests are unfounded or people are exonerated. Some Blacks are taikng yor suggestion that they clean up their communities and rid themselves of thugs.. damnif they do and damn if they don't... you clowns ca'nt be satisfied...STFU!

Well....hard cold crime stats feed it more. We just reference truth. If that's wrong....so be it.
This is exactly what I was talking about in post #12... I wonder how many of those black on black crime statistics are really acts of retribution or vigilantism. Some Black citizens ARE making thugs accountable and doing what the justice system is failing to do... That is one of the hidden reasons the homicide rate is so high... But you never thought of that did you?

LMFAO..the reason negro murder rates are so high is because other negro vigilantes are killing negro criminals?

LMFAO..that's a good one!

So some negro criminals are killing other negro criminals...doesn't that make them criminals, too?LMAO...

See, unfortunately Toby, we're left with the fact that negroes commit more crime..regardless of whatever excuses you invent or however you try to spin it.

Facts are facts but that is hardly reassurance that the FBI criminal ARREST statistics reflect criminality when many of those arrests are unfounded or people are exonerated. Some Blacks are taikng yor suggestion that they clean up their communities and rid themselves of thugs.. damnif they do and damn if they don't... you clowns ca'nt be satisfied...STFU!

..and now the FBI, BJS, CDC, and DOJ are all lying and the stats are fake?...they're probably "racists" too, huh?

negro, you're confused..YOU'RE the one that said you hope the teachers family members take revenge...Silly negro...

As far as racial harmony?... I don't think it'll ever change and poor innocent negroes will always be taken advantage of by the millions by evil white racists.
After all they aren't able to stand on their own in our society without artificial props and government laws to hold them up. It's unfair to expect them to compete and succeed in a society where they aren't capable.
I don't know why you put up with it....Separation is the only way to resolve the problem.
Yo are full of bologna; just as pink and brimming with pork and flecks of shit.

LMFAO..the reason negro murder rates are so high is because other negro vigilantes are killing negro criminals?

LMFAO..that's a good one!

So some negro criminals are killing other negro criminals...doesn't that make them criminals, too?LMAO...

See, unfortunately Toby, we're left with the fact that negroes commit more crime..regardless of whatever excuses you invent or however you try to spin it.
You don't know any of the dynamics of who is killing who, you just think you know, idiot!
But that Pink on Pink kill rate is pretty bad too, have you noticed, punk?

..and now the FBI, BJS, CDC, and DOJ are all lying and the stats are fake?...they're probably "racists" too, huh?
Those agencies just compile data sent to them from places like Mayberry and hicksville , Alabama and don't reflect CONVICTIONS, dummy...they are arrests. Now the number of homicides might be factual and that is a BIG MAYBE, but do they match the number of people arrested or convicted....

Who knows what your local police agencies do to justify their fiscal budgets... The FBI, DOJ BJS, and CDC can only report what those grade school graduate local police agencies report to them. I don't trust that...you do..IDIOT>

Blacks "put up with IT because pink conservative males are becoming an endangered species.
You aren't very observant are you? The country is (sigh) getting darker even as we speak...
By the end of this century the USA will be 100% HUE-man!

Blacks "put up with IT because pink conservative males are becoming an endangered species.
You aren't very observant are you? The country is (sigh) getting darker even as we speak...
pink conservative males are becoming an endangered species.
And that is what is driving these pasty faces, their fear

pink conservative males are becoming an endangered species.
And that is what is driving these pasty faces, their fear

Racists like you and rotorooter are part of the problem.

Boy, make up whatever makes your fellow ignorant bros feel good. Meanwhile, a significant percentage of black culture is a cesspool of violent criminals.

Buc90, YOU, Shootspeeders and other RW extremists LIVE to accent the negative and suppress the positive when it comes to Blacks. If there is any OBSESSION, dude, it isn't mine, it is YOURS.I rarely include any of you in any of my posts except to show prime examples of extreme RW racism on the Internet. The very fact that Buc90 scrutinizes the Web for stuff like this makes him and people like him (you) complicit in everything white people do to good decent Black citizens based on YOUR OBSESSION.
me thinks you mean why democrats, who are the ones mostly in charge in cities where this occurs, does nothing.

dude, name one thing you've done.
Name one thing YOU have done!
I'm not the one writing an essay stating conservatives have done nothing but.........

What is it you've done to help them, don't push your sorry story on me. no, no, no, no. your complaint, your solution.

Boy, make up whatever makes your fellow ignorant bros feel good. Meanwhile, a significant percentage of black culture is a cesspool of violent criminals.
what "significant " portion of the black "culture", whatever that is, is a cesspool of violent criminals? I'm betting you haven't a clue.

Forum List

Back